Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get to duck you vacuous show off.
She posted this on her main account with a weeping/smiling emoji. Has she done two separate posts? Jesus, smug much?! Does she not remember how desperate she was to get engaged and how posts like this probably damaged her own mental health for like 5 straight years? BINT

Reactions: 8
Alice Liveing 10: so desperate to show off her rock, but will her tongue be more frilly than the frock?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice Liveing 10 - Frozen face & too much bling, but finally she’s got THE RING!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Not again. Posting a photo of her “fat and bloated” body alongside a woowoo don’t hate yourself caption. Is she that clueless? Most people would kill to have her “fat and bloated” body. She is literally only speaking to slim women with that photo because it is completely unrelatable to anyone above a size 8.
I know it’s relative. She’s hating herself because she’s not her own ideal, but the photo is so unnecessary and stupid to share if she wants to reach women of all sizes.
But hey, Alice in a bra and pushing her belly out gets her engagement so there she goes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not again. Posting a photo of her “fat and bloated” body alongside a woowoo don’t hate yourself caption. Is she that clueless? Most people would kill to have her “fat and bloated” body. She is literally only speaking to slim women with that photo because it is completely unrelatable to anyone above a size 8.
I know it’s relative. She’s hating herself because she’s not her own ideal, but the photo is so unnecessary and stupid to share if she wants to reach women of all sizes.
But hey, Alice in a bra and pushing her belly out gets her engagement so there she goes.
I think atm her confidence is sky high after the engagement. I think she currently feels confident in her body and just in life, hence the "big sister reminder" posts. I think had she not have gotten engaged over Christmas she'd be hating on her body right now.

Reactions: 13
I think atm her confidence is sky high after the engagement. I think she currently feels confident in her body and just in life, hence the "big sister reminder" posts. I think had she not have gotten engaged over Christmas she'd be hating on her body right now.
Absolutely. But she’s posted the same message over and over again as a way to cover up her self loathing before too. Her big sister reminders are not as relatable as she likes to think they are.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely. But she’s posted the same message over and over again as a way to cover up her self loathing before too. Her big sister reminders are not as relatable as she likes to think they are.
Sanctimonious t**t

I used to be you but now some guy wants to marry me so I’m fine is the way she comes across
She’s got a lot of nerve plus that girls got no degree in mental health to offer advice to others! That’s the alarming part.

Reactions: 19
Agree 100%. As somebody who has never ever been close to a size 8, she has absolutely no idea. Just preaching to her teeny tiny crew.

(Sorry, I've had a drink and this has really offended me 😅)

Reactions: 11
Sanctimonious t**t

I used to be you but now some guy wants to marry me so I’m fine is the way she comes across
She’s got a lot of nerve plus that girls got no degree in mental health to offer advice to others! That’s the alarming part.
Exactly this. She’s hanging her whole self confidence on the fact she’s engaged.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the email exchange … I bet she mentioned Women’s Health, her collective follower count, her godmother, her Alpro brand deal and her ‘celebrity’ status 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.