Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whining self absorbed narcissistic brat. Sitting in her £300 shite jeans moaning about feeling overwhelmed. I know money etc doesn’t buy happiness but she’s genuinely never ever ever happy. Constantly trying to fix something. Step away from social media Alice and have a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She could literally have ONE WEEK of no gym, no shopping, dinners and faffing around with Lewis and get her head done and achieve so much with her “mystery project” (aka writing a book). Such a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 9
Whining self absorbed narcissistic brat. Sitting in her £300 shite jeans moaning about feeling overwhelmed. I know money etc doesn’t buy happiness but she’s genuinely never ever ever happy. Constantly trying to fix something. Step away from social media Alice and have a baby.
I reckon she thought at this stage of her life she would be married and an insta mummy. At least it would give us a break from the constant period announcement but it would be replaced by pregnancy moaning.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t DP pick her up on these kinds of days. Yes it’s great she’s got GP but it’s my husband who’s there for me when times are getting me down. He must be off at the strip joints and Soho bars. 😬
Also, did she not have a therapist? Therapist needs replacing asap. It’s not working.

• Wow
View attachment 1696483
Think this will stay up long? 🤪
It is very much of her own making (she has zero focus and no real understanding of priorities) and I may well be wrong but I'd imagine that the publishers of her new book are holding her to deadlines and schedules and suddenly its not so much fun. I expect they've paid her an advance and when you take the money you have to provide the goods.

Reactions: 5
Also, did she not have a therapist? Therapist needs replacing asap. It’s not working.
This is nail on the head for me. I had CBT and it was so effective I only had 6 sessions. Obviously everyone is different but what the hell is her therapist actually doing??

This is nail on the head for me. I had CBT and it was so effective I only had 6 sessions. Obviously everyone is different but what the hell is her therapist actually doing??
She’s either inconsistent with her therapy (and effective therapy requires consistency and also has some “homework” involved). Or she’s got one of those enabling therapists that sits there patting her back and validating her behaviour.
And of course, her mood swings have NoThInG to do with her hormones or roaccutane no no.

Reactions: 6
I think there is an element of a therapist can only help you if you’re willing to try and take the advice. I had years of therapy and I definitely had one or two sessions where I had tough love- I was told that if I wanted a long career and to not have choices taken out of my hands i needed to put things into practice. I think Alice genuinely believes in her recovery and that she’s doing the right things (based on the level of delusion when she’s happy happy yet forced herself to the gym). I don’t think she’s quite worked out how to sit and do nothing and be alone with her thoughts. She’s convinced exercise is the thing helping her mental health when actually for her and the amount she pushes herself to do it; it’s probably the opposite, especially when it’s used as a punishment / to undo the weekend or because she’s uncomfortable in her body.

I think there is an element of a therapist can only help you if you’re willing to try and take the advice. I had years of therapy and I definitely had one or two sessions where I had tough love- I was told that if I wanted a long career and to not have choices taken out of my hands i needed to put things into practice. I think Alice genuinely believes in her recovery and that she’s doing the right things (based on the level of delusion when she’s happy happy yet forced herself to the gym). I don’t think she’s quite worked out how to sit and do nothing and be alone with her thoughts. She’s convinced exercise is the thing helping her mental health when actually for her and the amount she pushes herself to do it; it’s probably the opposite, especially when it’s used as a punishment / to undo the weekend or because she’s uncomfortable in her body.
Nail on head. She thinks if she throws money at things that will solve the problem.

As for all the designer gear, I’m convinced she’s getting freebies from her godmother. I just don’t believe she’s wealthy enough to afford it and her lifestyle doesn’t seem compatible with spending that many 100s on clothes she wears once. In short, she’s a fraud.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.