Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Alice and her TOTALLY FINE and positive vibes only persona ❤❤👍🏼👍🏼😍😍
Thanks for the new thread!!!
Quick recap:
Alice is still shagging her Daddy Paddy but only once a year when he’s not playing golf, still flogging cat sick freezer meals, the odd Dyson over priced gadget including a fan that’s bigger than she is, splurging most peoples mortgage payments on a designer blazer, soooooo excited about the new projects that we never ever hear about, even more excited about the tit App monthly challenges that never upload, super happy with her body as food is fun and her friends agree (yes Tally dying to be skinny again Rye), nightmare times with four pimples on her arm, and coping so well and beyond belief with the abject trauma of having her hair extensions removed. Viva Almond, Princess of Chanel Tacky Bling and Dubious Lack of Style. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread!!!
Quick recap:
Alice is still shagging her Daddy Paddy but only once a year when he’s not playing golf, still flogging cat sick freezer meals, the odd Dyson over priced gadget including a fan that’s bigger than she is, splurging most peoples mortgage payments on a designer blazer, soooooo excited about the new projects that we never ever hear about, even more excited about the tit App monthly challenges that never upload, super happy with her body as food is fun and her friends agree (yes Tally dying to be skinny again Rye), nightmare times with four pimples on her arm, and coping so well and beyond belief with the abject trauma of having her hair extensions removed. Viva Almond, Princess of Chanel Tacky Bling and Dubious Lack of Style. 🙄
Thanks @Greencatfysh for the title and thread and 👏👏 to @Farmer Sam for our recap!

Back to our program.
Alice’s nails would like really nice shorter. 💅

Reactions: 2
And as if by magic her mood is lifted…
Feel like we’re trucking up a hill waiting for the next loop de loop of self esteem issues/ general neuroticism over “work”.

Reactions: 5
So she’s doing some work with YSL now? Cue her raving that their products are what she’s always loved, the clothing is iconic and she’ll never ever use or wear anything else.

Until she forgets 23.5 minutes later 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
the smirk and shoulder shrug when she's having her make up done gives me the ick
It’s the eye bleeping and the Randall Boggs from monsters inc slow tooth reveal for me 🫠

So she’s doing some work with YSL now? Cue her raving that their products are what she’s always loved, the clothing is iconic and she’ll never ever use or wear anything else.

Until she forgets 23.5 minutes later 🙄
I love how casually dropped this in as if she’s been asked to be the face of their new campaign

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she put the extensions back in? This looks thicker than before??
I don’t think so, just a blow dry I think as the length is the same. Looks shocking though, so over bleached and fuzzy.

And can we just say - why on earth has she got a different car from Volvo?!! Talk about privileged! Her other one was black!!! Honestly they cannot have got much business from bubble head clambering in and out of an electric Volvo. Hope they’ve educated her about them this time!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I don’t think so, just a blow dry I think as the length is the same. Looks shocking though, so over bleached and fuzzy.

And can we just say - why on earth has she got a different car from Volvo?!! Talk about privileged! Her other one was black!!! Honestly they cannot have got much business from bubble head clambering in and out of an electric Volvo. Hope they’ve educated her about them this time!
Haha @Farmer Sam, I just mentioned the reel too but was so gobsmacked at how much better the quality it is. But yes! - it is a new car!!!
Once again, poor Alice with her free luxury goods, nice apartment, no money issues and long blond hair and big blue eyes. Her life sucks as anyone can plainly see.
Notice I didn’t mention DP 🤭

• Haha
6 comments mostly from blue tick accounts and 250 likes. Read the bloody room Alice. Why would anyone enjoy seeing that you have another free car??? She’s such a twit

Also her face is just getting weirder and weirder in those close ups 🫣

Reactions: 9
I think you can lease those electric Volvos - Volvo Care or something, I looked a year or so ago and it’s about £1100 a month for that all electric one. I mean - hello!!!! Cost of living soaring and she’s flogging ridiculously priced cars. Love how she’s saving the planet in it but gets a takeaway coffee in a disposable cup. 🙄🙈

• Haha
Who at Volvo thought she was the right person to be influencing us all to buy that car? She’s a Fiat 500 to Audi TT hun at best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.