Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her, she looks really unwell. I didn’t know of her then, I’m shocked that she looked like that and got attention for being “healthy” 😟
She doesnt look well at all and it is sad.☹
But it is wort remembering that she didn't just get attention though - she built her platform and her following of that lifestyle and has raked it in. To date she has written 3 "Clean Eating Alice" books which are all still in print and available to buy today. So she may have changed her name on her socials but she's still cashing those royalty cheques - however damaging the concept behind them is.

Reactions: 8
She doesnt look well at all and it is sad.☹
But it is wort remembering that she didn't just get attention though - she built her platform and her following of that lifestyle and has raked it in. To date she has written 3 "Clean Eating Alice" books which are all still in print and available to buy today. So she may have changed her name on her socials but she's still cashing those royalty cheques - however damaging the concept behind them is.
Which makes me wonder what the new book will be about. She’s got to be careful not to insult the platform that got her where she is.
should be an interesting dilemma

Reactions: 1
It's odd as in the "clean" photos she always looks genuinely happy whereas now it seems forced.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s any happier or healthier than her clean eating Alice days. She’s not put in the work to overcome her ED- she’s traded one version for another where she still isn’t happy with the way she looks. And even though she is trying to distance herself from those days she still profits from it and contributes to profit from her current figure/ the occasional abs flash. If exercise is about movement and being happy then why is it continuously her body marketing it. Can she not think outside of the box to market without flashing her slim figure that she continuously hates on?

Reactions: 16
Did I miss the "big announcement"??
Yea so did I! How strange!

Dear God. £1650 on shoes that look utterly tacky and horrific. And the obligatory Chanel bag and I expect earrings are on show. Such bad taste showing off. You don’t need big gold designer logos to have good taste Alice.
It’s just so funny to wear all Chanel and matching logos, in what world does she think that’s stylish? Can she name another (actually fashionable) fashion influencer who does that??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the announcement was about her book it’s already been announced inadvertently in publishing circles but she has no clue about that fact!

• Heart
Dear God. £1650 on shoes that look utterly tacky and horrific. And the obligatory Chanel bag and I expect earrings are on show. Such bad taste showing off. You don’t need big gold designer logos to have good taste Alice.
Out of touch narcissistic bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Paddy won’t marry her or buy a house with her - what else is she going to spend on?
Every holiday we wind up wondering if “this will be the year” they get engaged. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 5
Paddy won’t marry her or buy a house with her - what else is she going to spend on?
Every holiday we wind up wondering if “this will be the year” they get engaged. Any thoughts?
I don’t think it’ll happen. I don’t doubt that he cares for her but I’m not sure about the whole marriage thing for him. He’s a few years older than her isn’t he and she clearly wants kids. Does he want to be 40+ with his first child? That would be a shock to his easy going golf laden lifestyle. But maybe it’s all wrong and there’s a huge engagement looming at her 30th next year 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In case you aren’t aware Team, Alice has a car and she wakes up really early to go to the gym at the crack of Dawn. She arrived even before her gym opens, and waits for it to open sitting in the dark, because she’s so motivated and completely comfortable in her body and mind. She does all this while all you sloths hit snooze for the 8th time before you drag yourself out of bed to cram a bowl of peasant’s cereal with cow juice (not plant-based) into your gobs before you throw on a budget blazer for work mode (get real, you’re not Bougie Alice with her tweed Chanel), getting on the crammed Northern Line to get to your dull 9-5. You got no sunlight in your eyes because you walked with your eyes half closed because you worked yesterday, and the day before and, well, the whole week and you’re fuckin knackered because you actually have a job.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In case you aren’t aware Team, Alice has a car and she wakes up really early to go to the gym at the crack of Dawn. She arrived even before her gym opens, and waits for it to open sitting in the dark, because she’s so motivated and completely comfortable in her body and mind. She does all this while all you sloths hit snooze for the 8th time before you drag yourself out of bed to cram a bowl of peasant’s cereal with cow juice (not plant-based) into your gobs before you throw on a budget blazer for work mode (get real, you’re not Bougie Alice with her tweed Chanel), getting on the crammed Northern Line to get to your dull 9-5. You got no sunlight in your eyes because you walked with your eyes half closed because you worked yesterday, and the day before and, well, the whole week and you’re fuckin knackered because you actually have a job.
Script for what?
Also - perfect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Script for what?
Also - perfect 😂
Hopefully not another cringe ad for Volvo. At this point she may as well introduce them with “hey peasants, I know you have no light directly in your eyes but I’m blissfully ignorant that a cost of living crisis is going on so let me tell you about my amazing paid for trip that I got to in my fancy Volvo, dripping in Chanel”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How anyone could give her a presenting job I have no idea. She sounds desperately insincere and peppers her dialogue with “like” “wow” “amazing” every third word. If she’s on camera she also waves her arms around as if there’s a 757 coming in to land on that forehead.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.