Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s any happier or healthier than her clean eating Alice days. She’s not put in the work to overcome her ED- she’s traded one version for another where she still isn’t happy with the way she looks. And even though she is trying to distance herself from those days she still profits from it and contributes to profit from her current figure/ the occasional abs flash. If exercise is about movement and being happy then why is it continuously her body marketing it. Can she not think outside of the box to market without flashing her slim figure that she continuously hates on?

Reactions: 16

Somethink less

That story is so cringe and basically ruined all my happy feelings for Alice 😂😆 come on, serious advice!? It's an expensive engagement ring. You don't want it damaged at the gym nor do you want it stolen so leave it at home 🤦🏻‍♀️
I haven't worn my rings in years thanks to dermatitis. Lucky I'm very secure in myself that not wearing my wedding ring doesn't mean I'm not any less married 😂

Reactions: 16

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Aww I’m actually really happy for her and she looked lovely. DP defo rocking the Keir Starmer look!!

Hope she’s got insurance for that ring, it’s enormous! Poor Paddy must have had to save for a while! How long until we get bombarded with ‘does anyone have any recommendations for xxx’ in the hunt for freebies?

Reactions: 15

Bluesoul88

She could have just said that she didn't feel like going to the gym but forced herself to go because she "has" to. At least then she's being upfront and honest about her relationship with exercise and feeling like she *needs* to show up rain or shine. Usually when people go against their bodies and go to train it means that actually what their body and brain needed was rest.
Wow this whole getting up at 5am to go sit in the dark waiting for the gym to open is such a flex.
How can the rest of us mere mortals compare?

• Haha
Cue the restricted eating
Cue the hair extension
Cue the Fake tan
Cue the Fillers/Botox/body sculpting

I’m happy she got what she thinks she wants. The ring is pretty. The issue that jumps out at me is that she sees this as her new project.
Whats to become of the app? Didn’t she just dig commit to in the make it “the best of the best”?
Will there be time to both? Weddings are time consuming.
Anyway said my piece. Marriage is hard. Came close to divorce this summer from a man I love dearly but his unhappiness has made our Union very hard.
marriage is a long haul.

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
Whenever someone says Tattle is just full of vile trolls I'd be tempted to point them to this thread 🥰

I'd be thrilled if my other half planned a little gathering like that for our engagement - when it happens you just want to share it with your loved ones, and to have them right there must have been lovely. My partner proposed to me about two hours after I'd had our first baby, got down on one knee in the recovery room, then a midwife came in to check my catheter halfway through 🤣 I was absolutely spaced out on painkillers too, so I hardly even remember it. He's promised he'll 'propose' again when I'm compus mentis but I'm still waiting... 😅

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It still pains me to see her walking through the city in the dark holding her phone to film herself. I can’t believe she hadn’t been robbed more times by these moped gangs. It’s happened 2-3 times a week outside my offfice recently and that’s in broad daylight and they target anyone - tall, big men. Alice is a walking bullseye! It’s painful too, they come up behind you and hit you super hard so you drop your phone. She’d need years of therapy to cope!

sorry but if anything, Alice is UN-inspirational. Do I want to look like her? No. Do I want to live her lifestyle? Absolutely not. Do I look to her for any inspiration for anything in my life ever? Hahaha. No.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I might just sound like a negative grinch but it makes me feel so low that some women’s whole personalities are just being engaged, married and having babies. There is more to life 🫠🫣
These type of people crash and burn the day after the wedding and become super depressed that they no longer have anything to look forward to or plan! I’ve seen it happen so many times!

majestic26

VIP Member
I knew it was too good to be true, the whole quiet thoughtful engagement and time off social to enjoy it 😅 as soon as that story popped up today and she was stood posing with her ring I said out loud 'Oh for fucks sake Alice' 🤣 this wedding is going to be what we always thought it would be. She'll overpublicize it, accept ads as part of it, then retreat behind Paddy's 'desire for privacy' every now and then to give some kind of illusion that it's not a total cash grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I spotted that Alice had commented on Zanna Vandijk’s relationship anniversary post, that she and DP have the same anniversary. So it’s their 6 year anniversary today and she’s not said a word about it? This surprises me…no pictures of flowers, no ‘out for dinner’ outfits, no feet on the sofa….

• Wow
Reactions: 14