Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Ovulation day. She’s going to be riding DP like a gold cup winner this evening the minute he walks through the door. 🙈😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely. But she’s posted the same message over and over again as a way to cover up her self loathing before too. Her big sister reminders are not as relatable as she likes to think they are.
Sanctimonious t**t

I used to be you but now some guy wants to marry me so I’m fine is the way she comes across
She’s got a lot of nerve plus that girls got no degree in mental health to offer advice to others! That’s the alarming part.

Reactions: 19

mammer8

VIP Member
I'm not sure it's wise to publicise that you are at a gym with a ring worth £££££ that you are going to be leaving sonewhere while you work out

Reactions: 18

Clapster1

Chatty Member
The thing is Alice it's not really out of nowhere, is it...
It is part of your regular cycle of events and you really, genuinely need to get some help - that works. Your relationship with your body and your self-perception is so disordered that you clearly don't even realise how often you speak from a place of anxiety about them. Spend your time getting the help you need and maybe keep the book writing until you can speak with honesty. How can you currently write something that will be "essential reading for anyone who struggles with their relationship with their body" when you cannot even happily live in your own.

Attachments

Reactions: 18

muffinheeler

I must be getting soppy in my old age, I feel all warm and fuzzy after watching those stories. What lovely news and I agree re the story with Lewis, her reaction was v sweet.
I really hope this brings her the happiness she's so clearly after

Reactions: 17

Ups27

VIP Member
I’m really happy for her, and unlike a lot of influencers including chessie and tally, it was all done off camera and clearly not just for content

Bluesoul88

I don't get what could possibly be stretching and stressing her so much? She literally has one job which is to create content for social media and make sure an app is functioning properly. She has no money worries or children and spends the majority of her time shopping, driving round in gifted cars, eating at expensive London restaurants, getting beauty treatments, going on holiday and relaxing at gifted retreats.
Her whining is just insufferable at this point.

• Sick
  • Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
A full face of Chanel for the gym, I can't even cope with this. I get that she has some deep-seated image problems but surely she must see how ridiculous this is. What's the point of going on Roaccutane to give yourself perfect skin if you're still going to plaster yourself in makeup to work out?!

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I think it looked like a really lovely day and he obviously put a lot of thought into it, knowing who she’d like to celebrate with and making sure they were there. You can tell he’s so proud that he’s made her so happy. It’s very sweet! Ring is stunning, not my taste but she clearly loves it and looks even bigger on her tiny hand.
But then the story this morning 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Leave it at home Alice, I wouldn’t trust leaving that in a gym locker, no matter how up market it is
I wish she had a sense of humour. She’s over the moon and excited about her engagement and that’s so lovely but the story this morning isn’t cute or heart warming. It’s back to bragging. Much better would have been if she lifted some weights and said omg it’s so much harder today because of these three MASSIVE rocks I’m lifting with a finger. Something tongue in cheek. Anything but brag about needing “serious advice”.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I can foresee the next 12 months being all about this… my ring gets in the way of everything! “Girlies can you recommend a good wedding [insert overpriced item/service here]”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Housewife101

whilst I am happy for her, she seems truly so happy with paddy. The gym story this morning where she is so obviously getting the ring in shot and talking with her hand so much 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
If I saw someone in that out and about I don’t think I’d stop laughing for a week. Then months and years down the line I’d remember and it would brighten my day

• Haha

ChatChar

Oh wow that’s insane ! I actually like Alice but does anyone else find it weird when people get their wedding booked so soon after being engaged ? My SIL had her whole wedding booked (including the dress) within a week and it just felt a bit desperate to me

• Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s just so clear she’s never had a proper job or worked in a corporate environment. Imagine being that excited at discovering if you write down/plan out your work, its easier to do…?!?

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Everything about her engagement is just wonderful! I am so happy for her because she genuinely looks so happy and DP has done it so tastefully. Away from content creation, but with all her actual real friends. I really hope this brings much positivity to her outlook and refreshes her addiction to validation from strangers. She looks so happy! This is lovely to see.
And silly hairband aside, she looks stunning in the green dress.

mammer8

VIP Member
Refreshing that she had a low key proposal and got together with regular people to celebrate.
I'm pleased for her. I hope paddy is as nice as she says he is.

• Heart

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Oh ffs!!
And so it begins…

Just leave it at home- you’ll be back there in an hour to ‘work on your laptop’.
I just used to put mine in my purse in my locker. See those lockers behind you, almond? 🫣😳🙄🙄🙄
E3EEA0AE-8698-449D-98FE-6522C703AE69.png

• Haha