Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said. 👏🏻

Alice writing a book on how to live happily in and with their body is like Liz Truss writing the definitive political leadership manual. 🙄
She’s her own worst marketing.
Hates the body she’s in, but is going to flog a book about loving the body you’re in.
Never works out at home, but flogs an app about working out at home.
Let’s not even go near her paid partnerships for plant based cat food.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to her friends? No sign of Rhi? Also I saw Tally, Zanna and Victoria out for one of their birthdays doing karaoke not long ago…. Didn’t Alice go last year? Weird if she is also copying some of Tally’s content!

hmmm

Reactions: 7
What happened to her friends? No sign of Rhi? Also I saw Tally, Zanna and Victoria out for one of their birthdays doing karaoke not long ago…. Didn’t Alice go last year? Weird if she is also copying some of Tally’s content!

hmmm
Or Chessidiot and all those BFFs from her wedding.

None of them were ever friends.

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously planning some mega party for her 30th (which she’s been going on about for 2 years)! Will be really interesting to see who actually shows up! For someone still in her 30s her social life seems pretty non existent save for ‘work’ dos!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has Alice always described herself as a journalist on companies house? Maybe through the sheer power of nepotism and being posh she’s got a presenting gig?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Alice always described herself as a journalist on companies house? Maybe through the sheer power of nepotism and being posh she’s got a presenting gig?
Maybe because of her columns in WH? That definitely qualifies her as a leading journalist of the world. 😬

What fresh horror is this outfit??? Bet Lynch called, she wants her leopard print dressing gown back.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe because of her columns in WH? That definitely qualifies her as a leading journalist of the world. 😬

What fresh horror is this outfit??? Bet Lynch called, she wants her leopard print dressing gown back.
She thinks any dress + Chanel earrings = fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who claims those times were the worst of her life she bloody loves a photo share of look how skinny I was!

Reactions: 6
She looks so different. Not just so tiny lean but her face - I guess being so lean left her face super lean but she really looks like another person back there.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.