Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pop out for a walk at 3 in the afternoon because she’s been on her computer ALL day! Poor Alice 🙄 she couldn’t manage in the real world where people have bosses and actual jobs
Would love to see my boss's face if I told him I'd been at my computer for a few hours and needed a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would love to see my boss's face if I told him I'd been at my computer for a few hours and needed a walk.
Imagine if she had to work 12 hours in an ITU .....going to work in the dark and returning home in the dark ....I can just see the ward manager's face if staff they said they were just nipping out for a walk

Reactions: 8
It still pains me to see her walking through the city in the dark holding her phone to film herself. I can’t believe she hadn’t been robbed more times by these moped gangs. It’s happened 2-3 times a week outside my offfice recently and that’s in broad daylight and they target anyone - tall, big men. Alice is a walking bullseye! It’s painful too, they come up behind you and hit you super hard so you drop your phone. She’d need years of therapy to cope!

Reactions: 15
Alice needs to quit social media. ASAP. This is clearly not working for her anymore and is screwing with her mental health. She needs to live a private life in order to heal.
And as I’d thought. Inconsistent with therapy.
Therapist needs to fire her. It won’t work.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone find it really scary the way she talks to 'us'. Her 'team'. Like we are actually there. I mean can you imagine picking up your phone and talking to it the way she just did before therapy to talk about the weather and how she's about to have therapy. Its terrifying. She needs to get off social media and her phone and go cold turkey and find some real social interaction. This is so unhealthy.

Reactions: 11
Alice needs to quit social media. ASAP. This is clearly not working for her anymore and is screwing with her mental health. She needs to live a private life in order to heal.
I think part of this is copying Tally as she saw how much attention and comments Tally got yesterday when she posted stuff crying. Maybe I’m being too cynical but seems like a massive coincidence to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She has a weird parasocial relationship with her followers. She needs to get off social media, stop living such a vapid life and get help. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 5
Why does she need to be in the car or a cab on the way to the gym at 5.45am when she doesn't have a 9 - 5 job? I understand she has a super flexible job so why gloat to everyone that you are up so early. Also why don't you take the tube to the gym in Central London like everyone else??? Her 3rd Space membership must be gifted / sponsored for that.
Exactly! Why doesn’t she get outdoors in daylight, it might help both skin and moods. Alice, set some rules for social media use and train for a half marathon by running outside (not in a gym on a treadmill). People who exercise outdoors often can’t wait to get outside and get to it. Get away from this exercise as punishment mindset.

Also, wear fitted clothes that show off your banging midsection. Get your waist out girl. I wish I was Alice’s nan, I‘d sort her life out!

When you’ve done that you can have some more advice (hint: it involves losing about 14 useless stone)

Reactions: 7
Does anyone find it really scary the way she talks to 'us'. Her 'team'. Like we are actually there. I mean can you imagine picking up your phone and talking to it the way she just did before therapy to talk about the weather and how she's about to have therapy. Its terrifying. She needs to get off social media and her phone and go cold turkey and find some real social interaction. This is so unhealthy.
It’s actually really creepy.

Reactions: 2
I’ll tell you what else is therapeutic Alice. Muting all the vacuous self absorbed narcissistic privileged “influencers”. It’s done wonders for my sense of joy in the world!!!
Omg all these crying posts. Wow. I encourage you to have a big cry. What a ground breaking piece of advice.
People have been crying since evolution. We don’t need encouragement. We cry. We just don’t post about it on social media to ReLaTe and get pity likes.

Reactions: 10
So much going on with her today! She’s off in a dozen directions.
first - that purple gym set isn’t her friend
Second - the cry. Yes she treats her phone like it’s her friend. Where’s her bestie Dr Frankie J? People come and go from her life at alarming speed. Wonder what’s behind that.
third - waiving hair extensions around and hinting at some strictly thing. 🙄 she just misses the extensions
Just show it when it happens Ali. Your constant dragging everyone with ‘guess what I’m doing’ is dull
Finally - we haven’t had Christmas in almost three years in some parts of the world. I am all for the over the top, let’s have fun and celebrate decorations that are up. I might be alone on this but oh well.

Reactions: 7
How can she be so overwhelmed one day and then be faffing around with hair extensions (which 4 weeks ago she said she’d sworn off because they were damaging her hair) preparing for an event that is weeks away?! No wonder her app is tit and she always feels overwhelmed. She needs to get her head down and actually do some work for more than a 4 hour stint!

Reactions: 8
Don't blame Alice for missing her extensions, she has barely natural hair, it's so thin. Possibly due to the scraped back styles showing off her boiled egg forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.