Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megadeth

why doesnt she fix her teeth? she has the money for it. i’ve neglected dental care for years because i don’t have any med care benefits, and i’m afraid to go to the free yearly facilities teeth cleaning etc in the fear that they’ll tell me i need teeth work that’s outside the free basics stuff we get yearly and too embarrassed to never come back to get it done cos i cant afford it. always wanted braces but could never afford them, this girl must love the poor look, she is just so humble x
Found the American :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 74

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I wonder if there is some level of enmeshment in the Deyes family. Nothing wrong with being a close family and doing things together, but it’s as though no one has moved on from that nuclear family unit even as adults, and the partners the children make just get brought into the Deyes family to the point where they almost seem isolated from others.
When you look at everything:

— Main summer holiday as adults being taken with the entire family (even with the adult children in couples and both able to easily afford holidays on their own), at least in pre-COVID years

— The main friendship group being the siblings, Alfie in particular not branching out to meaningful adult friendships of his own… we’ve commented for years that Alfie and Zoe and Poppy and Sean would almost spend too much time together, and their social lives revolve around each other, holidays taken together, etc. Poppy has that weird obsession with Zoe, etc.

— Christmas (and other holidays) spent with the Deyes, recreating childhood set-up, no real inclusion of Zoe or Sean’s family and seemingly an aversion to changing the nuclear family unit. Alfie always looks uncomfortable visiting Zoe’s family, like a high school boy who shows up to his teenage girlfriend’s family get together, not an adult man who understands Zoe’s family is his family now, too.

— Alfie getting matching tattoos with both his parents lol

— Alfie and Poppy both appearing to mirror their parents’ marriage timeline and Alfie justifying his decisions by bringing up his parents and how they didn’t get married until late in life.

— Alfie’s mom making that remark about not having a baby/marriage until 30 as though she has a right to dictate the timeline of her adult son’s partnership, or as though they were two teenagers talking about getting pregnant and not two adults (Add to this her horrified face in the background when it looked like Alfie was proposing that time he got Zoe fireworks).

I almost wonder if so many of his issues around Zoe have to do with an unhealthy attachment to his family and his sense of himself as belonging to that family unit and perhaps feeling as the only way to do things what his family believes in and encourages— and in a way it has contributed to his kind of juvenile mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
What a massive coincidence, she starts couch to 5K, just as she’s starting advertise Gym Shark. From the woman who barely leaves the sofa never mind the house.

Reactions: 68

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Why are they always banging on about sex toys? They’re the last group of women anyone would go to for advice on sex. I’ve never known a group of women more boring and vanilla in all my life

Reactions: 61

Snackella

Chatty Member
Never forget when Zoe called the Better than Sex mascara "Better than chocolate" lmfao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Cococoleman

Alfie saying he needs to take more time for himself, whilst sat in a field with a coffee on a Friday. They really don’t live in the real world and with everything that is happening it comes across as quite socially deaf.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

deeznuts1

genuinely don’t get it tho, zoe doesn’t cook, clean, prob has a nanny for her child, endless money in the bank, gorgeous mansion, nice car, decent enough family but still NOTHING GOING ON. the things i’d do for the opportunities she just throws away, she’s fucking embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 52

romansalad

I feel like Zoe saying she has shown her birth video to a lot of people is a hardcore version of people making you sit through their holiday photos, what else can you do than to politely smile like poor Mark did

• Haha
Reactions: 51

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Alfie getting matching tattoos with his parents, and just his relationship in general with them shows he is capable of feeling and expressing strong love. Same with how he is with his daughter, a lot of us were pleasantly surprised at how openly and expressively loving he’s been about her and fatherhood in general.

Which is why I have never bought the whole ‘oh he’s just too awkward to be romantic with Zoe, he wouldn’t know what to say in a proposal etc’. He just doesn’t have those feelings for her, plain and simple. Obviously he cares for her and likes her well enough but I have never believed that he truly loves her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Ooh hoo hoo, I'm so random having an iced chocolate!

Screenshot_20220624-092056_Instagram.jpg

Fuck's sake, imagine being so boring that you think you're special for not having iced coffee.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I hate when influencers are like "I deserve time offline" and talking as if their audience is too demanding. Sure Hun, but this is your actual job. It's very different from a random person not posting.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
The funniest thing about the whole Zoella site is its not even on brand...

Article about the best Rose wine-Zoe doesn't drink
Articles about sex and vibrators-Zoe doesn't even kiss on camera let alone talk about sex
Articles about cooking-Zoe lives on takeaways
Articles about Marriage etc-well lets not even mention that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

coconochanel

VIP Member
Recap for newbies..

Well much like the title suggests our Slobella has done very little...

She uploaded a vlog but that was because it was an #AD for Hello fresh
She went to a food festival and ate pizza and Churros :rolleyes:
She went to Alfie's thug mate twins birthday party
Oh and she went with her mum and gran to see Dianne in the Strictly tour.
THAT IS IT!

anyway carry on the chit chat if you can think of anything to discuss:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Mod edit do you mind if I change the title to this? It's a bit better than another iteration of so boring no title
Screenshot_20220406-144638_Chrome_1649252957201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Idk where people got this misconception of Alfie wanting to get out there and travel the world. He had years to do that before having a baby. Obviously Zoe wasn’t stopping him cause he’s been places without her. He doesn’t want to. He likes the idea of things instead of putting them into practice.