Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stopdropandroll

Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!
Scandi clothes - frugi/ Maxamorra: Toby Toger / Kite . Gorgeous prints and clothes . Expensive but good resale value and good BST groups out there

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
Has Zoe actually said she wants to be married? I wonder if they just don’t want to get married

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I know this is a Zoe page but couldn’t find this info anywhere else. Do you guys think Poppy is pregnant? She took a break of instagram a while back and I’ve noticed she doesn’t really do outfit pics or show her body anymore??? Do you think Ottie is due a cousin or not poppy and Shaun’s vibe??b
She could be. Usually she complains on Instagram about her period… has she does this recently? If not then maybe!

gee13

VIP Member
Random ask.. does anyone follow katebowbow?? If so does anyone else feel like her and Zoe look so similar?! They even talk the same way if you watch her in a video!! I think it’s the long teeth 🤣

Menene

She was in Alfie’s story yesterday at the pop up shop, looking like shit as always. I can’t even be arsed with the excuse she’ll give for not posting, just admit you’re a lazy cunt and do one
Is this the story that is still up? I cannot see her

keepgrowing93

Came to say this. What a loser.
Im assuming she leaves the house even less now.

I’ve been buying baby clothes for the past 7 months and I’ve picked up so many bright colours or cute prints. The beige section is tiny.
Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!