Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so far from what you would have expected from her. I know content has to evolve and she couldn't stay doing the same thing all the time but it's just not what you would have thought she would go on to do.
the way her brain worked was that "oh i've been PG too long, i need to mature up my content. hmmm, what to adults do... SEX!" it's such a stupid leap considering that her and alfie couldn't even kiss on camera lol

Reactions: 28
Never forget when Zoe called the Better than Sex mascara "Better than chocolate" lmfao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
CDD667EB-ED87-4AA0-A2C9-4C050AF2C208.jpeg

When I saw the story before this one I thought that she started to hate herself and decided to actually get up and do something. (Silly me.) Then I saw this story and I felt embarrassed for her as always.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What a massive coincidence, she starts couch to 5K, just as she’s starting advertise Gym Shark. From the woman who barely leaves the sofa never mind the house.

Reactions: 68
I rushed here to say the same thing!! Find it hilarious that she’s doing an ad for gymshark considering she barely moves.

Reactions: 36
I know her insides are tit and she looks unhealthy but just to rant... God it's annoying her figure looks good post baby, no exercise, no healthy eating whatsoever.

Reactions: 38
I rushed here to say the same thing!! Find it hilarious that she’s doing an ad for gymshark considering she barely moves.
Gym shark seem to work with anyone these days whether they are relevant or not take saffron barker and anastasia for example one is known for eating takeaways at every opportunity and lazing around whilst the other one does the same one exercise move for months now and makes no progress.
Hardly a surprise they would choose zoe who doesn't seem to workout much if at all. If she did she might be better friends with dianne but anything for a paycheck right?

Reactions: 18
C18A68E0-43F1-4BAB-9C8C-78681056C1F5.jpeg

Also this story is the funniest thing ever 😅😂 The “let’s goooo” but she’s not even running, the video is just a slow video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know her insides are tit and she looks unhealthy but just to rant... God it's annoying her figure looks good post baby, no exercise, no healthy eating whatsoever.
Just wait. My friends smug little sister was always rake thin, never put on any weight, but as soon as she hit 33, her metabolism changed and she grew and grew. Zoe’s mum is thin but she works out and likely eats properly. Zoe literally eats takeaway and sugar. She won’t stay this size unless she starts exercising properly or purging.

• Haha
Of course it takes money to get her off her boney arse and do some exercise. She’s so predictable

Reactions: 10
It just doesn’t add up! Zoe collaborating with a sex toy company just feels like such a strange pairing.. she does note strike me as the type of person, at all, that would openly talk about sex and masturbation!
I bet someone in her team thought one day “her fans grew up into adults, I know let’s try to sell them sex toys”!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did some deep analytics into her viewers and somehow came back with “single women” being the biggest group, decided yes sex toys is what they need/want

Reactions: 9
I bet someone in her team thought one day “her fans grew up into adults, I know let’s try to sell them sex toys”!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did some deep analytics into her viewers and somehow came back with “single women” being the biggest group, decided yes sex toys is what they need/want
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t they get a huge surge in website traffic when they first started talking about vibrators because schools removed zoe from their curriculum. They probably thought the topic was popular so they’ve kept rolling with it, not giving any thought into the fact that people wanted to know what the outrage was.

I’ll remove my marketing hat now.

Reactions: 16
What a massive coincidence, she starts couch to 5K, just as she’s starting advertise Gym Shark. From the woman who barely leaves the sofa never mind the house.
I came here to say the same thing! It’s actually hilarious that the day she mentions doing some exercise what is then her next post? An ad for gym wear!!! It’s so transparent and pathetic !! Zoe sugg - will only move for money 💰 .

Yeah it riles me up too!!! Life really isn’t fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of duck off Zoe you wont keep up the running its all for #AD. jeez must be getting desperate for money if shes advertising gym wear!

Zoe sugg - will only move for money 💰 .
There’s the next thread title!

Of duck off Zoe you wont keep up the running its all for #AD. jeez must be getting desperate for money if shes advertising gym wear!
She won’t even do it once! She only said it to try and make it look less ludicrous that she was then going to advertise gym wear! The minute the stories were done she was back in her slobby clothes again on the sofa watching Harry Potter!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

She won’t even do it once! She only said it to try and make it look less ludicrous that she was then going to advertise gym wear! The minute the stories were done she was back in her slobby clothes again on the sofa watching Harry Potter!
Love how she said she loves to wear it. yeah right I have never seen you in a Gym Shark outfit. The only thing you wear is Futureself shite tracksuits. Also shows how much she's gone down in influencer status as no marks like Laura Meacham and Lydia Millen are also advertising it on their stories :ROFLMAO:

mentioning poppy's crap recipe on her stories but never mentions anything Dianne does, witch!

Reactions: 21

Does anyone remember when she did the couch to 5k first time back in 2019? Were there any ads to it or was that one genuinely her own idea?

Reactions: 4
she has 0 taste. even in gym outfits

that orange outfit looks like she can join the teletubbies to entertain ottie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.