Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did they just spend 14 000£ on random sofas that aren't even placed in a living space but in offices??? I mean it's their money but wtf
Also a genuine question as I have no idea but is almost a year aftrer a birth still post-partum? I just find it weird she called it that because in my country post-partum is considered few weeks after a birth but maybe that's just a language thing

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I hate how she looks nowadays. She tries so hard to be „sexy“ and stylish when she just looks stupid and even a bit „bitchy“ most of the Time i am sorry to say🙄🙄🙄🫣also: can we talk about the fact that she didn’t even put her hair back while „working out“ or doing her run? I mean… Isn‘t that sweaty and uncomfortable? No…….. of course she still had to look STYLISH🙄🙄😩

Reactions: 5
why doesnt she fix her teeth? she has the money for it. i’ve neglected dental care for years because i don’t have any med care benefits, and i’m afraid to go to the free yearly facilities teeth cleaning etc in the fear that they’ll tell me i need teeth work that’s outside the free basics stuff we get yearly and too embarrassed to never come back to get it done cos i cant afford it. always wanted braces but could never afford them, this girl must love the poor look, she is just so humble x
I don't really think she looks poor because of one snaggle tooth?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Of course Zoe, one of the bosses, would use her office space as a place to "relax and have a chat" instead of actually working.
She doesn’t know what working actually involves does she!!

did they just spend 14 000£ on random sofas that aren't even placed in a living space but in offices??? I mean it's their money but wtf
Also a genuine question as I have no idea but is almost a year aftrer a birth still post-partum? I just find it weird she called it that because in my country post-partum is considered few weeks after a birth but maybe that's just a language thing
She’ll be spinning out being post parturm as long as she can get away with!

Reactions: 6
Its six weeks after birth you are post partum not six months ffs!

Reactions: 14
I don't really think she looks poor because of one snaggle tooth?
not saying she looks poor because of her teeth, but lazy. maybe it doesn’t bother her but it just comes across unusual. also yes her two front teeth but also her bottom teeth are all quite wonky too

Her and her staff members looking like giggling schoolgirls around vibrators. Her not explaining what it is at all, basically hiding it with the other products when she was showing the contents of the bag.
The absolute privilege of her and Alfie acting like painting a wall is the most exciting thing ever, what kind of late 20s early 30s couple haven't spent weekends decorating their houses or painting a room or 2 before, just a bit sad to watch really.

Reactions: 15
If you can't talk about a collaboration professionally and have to get someone else to do it for you should you really be doing it?

I probably wouldn't have chosen a brick wall to paint, I'd imagine it might be a bit of a pain in the arse to paint because of the texture. Also, for the samples, I probably would have painted some paper and stuck them to the wall so I wouldn't have to paint over them. I don't know if it really matters though because from the sounds of it the office is just going to be a place to chill out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
not saying she looks poor because of her teeth, but lazy. maybe it doesn’t bother her but it just comes across unusual. also yes her two front teeth but also her bottom teeth are all quite wonky too
That’s a new one.. don’t think I’ve ever thought someone having wonky teeth made them look poor or lazy 😅

anyway zoe said on her tumblr years ago that her teeth are one of her favourite features so think she’s probably unbothered

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Zoe had braces when she was younger. Weird how they're crooked again.
Tbf to her, my two front teeth have started to overlap a little as I've got older,my friend is a dentist & said this is super common for women once they hit their 30s, your body & everything on/in it changes as you get older, not everyone needs perfect veneers type teeth

Reactions: 27
why doesnt she fix her teeth? she has the money for it. i’ve neglected dental care for years because i don’t have any med care benefits, and i’m afraid to go to the free yearly facilities teeth cleaning etc in the fear that they’ll tell me i need teeth work that’s outside the free basics stuff we get yearly and too embarrassed to never come back to get it done cos i cant afford it. always wanted braces but could never afford them, this girl must love the poor look, she is just so humble x
Found the American :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Can anyone explain what kind of work is being done in that office and how many people they employ? Is it just a group of women writing a post or two for Zoella a week and getting brand deals for Zoe? They must be paid a lot too for Maddie to leave a senior position at Gleam for this. Or maybe she chose the little work load for a decent salary over a demanding job with more money.

Reactions: 15
Can anyone explain what kind of work is being done in that office and how many people they employ? Is it just a group of women writing a post or two for Zoella a week and getting brand deals for Zoe? They must be paid a lot too for Maddie to leave a senior position at Gleam for this. Or maybe she chose the little work load for a decent salary over a demanding job with more money.
Maddie had shares in gleam and her and Dom (Gleam's founder) both left. They probably sold their shares and are fine financially. I'm sure Maddie's well paid as it seems she does all the work for Zoe- manager, meetings, collabs. The other girls I have no idea but it was mentioned many times here it's beneficial for tax purposes to have an office and an x amount of employees. It's probably an easy job that benefits both Z and A and employers.

Zoe's snaggle tooth as she called it is the least of her problems. Her fast aging/saggy skin is what she should be worried about!

Reactions: 22
Zoe couldn’t even go through the pleasures and treasures set! She is sooo awkward it’s unreal 😂

Reactions: 12
I just watched her new vlog, its at 140k views so far. I've never known it to be this low, I know its not even been 24hrs but it was uploaded 19hrs ago

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.