Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not saying she looks poor because of her teeth, but lazy. maybe it doesnā€™t bother her but it just comes across unusual. also yes her two front teeth but also her bottom teeth are all quite wonky too
Lazy because she isnā€™t ā€œfixingā€ her own teeth? Iā€™m not a Zoe or Alfie fan at all but this seems a bit harsh/ridiculous šŸ˜‚ I get that she spends a ridiculous amount of money on useless tat but I couldnā€™t care less if she doesnā€™t fix her teeth or not..

Reactions: 29
now she can blame her hair loss on the pregnancy.

half of it is for sure the sternnies dragging her real her outta her scalp

Reactions: 17
Alfie saying he needs to take more time for himself, whilst sat in a field with a coffee on a Friday. They really donā€™t live in the real world and with everything that is happening it comes across as quite socially deaf.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Alfie saying he needs to take more take for himself, whilst sat in a field with a coffee on a Friday. They really donā€™t live in the real world and with everything that is happening it comes across as quite socially deaf.
Yep filling up that massive pool as well.

Reactions: 18
Alfie saying he needs to take more time for himself, whilst sat in a field with a coffee on a Friday. They really donā€™t live in the real world and with everything that is happening it comes across as quite socially deaf.
It was actually painful watching him blabber on about how people sitting in parks look so relaxed and how hard he found getting into his bookā€¦.. I mean how the hell is that vlog worthy. I find him so painfully cringe and simple.

Reactions: 30
It was actually painful watching him blabber on about how people sitting in parks look so relaxed and how hard he found getting into his bookā€¦.. I mean how the hell is that vlog worthy. I find him so painfully cringe and simple.
He is a first class prat. Hasn't got time for himself, I thought he gave himself Wednesdays off?

Reactions: 21
He said he doesnā€™t have that ā€œskillā€?? wtf. His whole life is like that. What does he want exactly?? šŸ˜Ŗ So delusional, so ungrateful, so ignorant. If he is not happy, thatā€™s a different matter. Itā€™s up to him to change his life. But he does have free time!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He said he doesnā€™t have that ā€œskillā€?? wtf. His whole life is like that. What does he want exactly?? šŸ˜Ŗ So delusional, so ungrateful, so ignorant. If he is not happy, thatā€™s a different matter. Itā€™s up to him to change his life. But he does have free time!
Its his skill to do some hard graft he needs to master, bloody moron!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m commenting as Iā€™m watching his new vlog, and he just said that he wants to be able to read outside like other people do ā€˜cause it looks peaceful but he struggles to do so. Alfie if you canā€™t read outside, thatā€™s okā€¦ you donā€™t have to! Gosh. His obsession with the idea of something all the time!! Also, that bloody bookā€¦ is he ever gonna finish it šŸ˜… or take anything away from it. Itā€™s obvious heā€™s learned nothing so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Coming out of lurking to ask if Zoe and Mark are still 'besties'? I don't watch his videos so maybe I've missed something but I haven't heard Zoe mention him in a while? Wouldn't be surprised since she usually has friends just disappear after a while šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
Zoe asking Alfie if heā€™s going to cook dinner.. oh my god get off your lazy ass and cook it yourself! How hard is it to cook up a quick meal! Especially when in her case itā€™s all preprepared sh*t. He didnā€™t even make any for himself he took her meal for upstairs and then went out. Jeez girl youā€™ve got it good if I hear her complain about how she hasnā€™t got
time again šŸ˜  and Iā€™m not surprised alfies always trying to find some excuse to get out of that house sheā€™s seems like such a demanding control freak

Reactions: 30
Zoe asking Alfie if heā€™s going to cook dinner.. oh my god get off your lazy ass and cook it yourself! How hard is it to cook up a quick meal! Especially when in her case itā€™s all preprepared sh*t. He didnā€™t even make any for himself he took her meal for upstairs and then went out. Jeez girl youā€™ve got it good if I hear her complain about how she hasnā€™t got
time again šŸ˜  and Iā€™m not surprised alfies always trying to find some excuse to get out of that house sheā€™s seems like such a demanding control freak
Like when he said when she was pregnant he'd be working or on a call and she'd just be like 'gawjus I'm hungry I need lunch NOW' and he'd have to get up and make her a full lunch immediately only for her to take a few bites and be done with it. She's so fragile.

Reactions: 22
This!!! šŸ˜¤ Also the look on Alfieā€™s face when she was taking about her aChiEvEmenTSšŸƒšŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā€¦.! šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IKR she had only done 20 mins walking ffs. try doing an 8 hour shift and then ask someone to cook dinner! Also she eats in bed and he was eating on the floor because they have white sofas. God they are pathetic didn't they think about the fact they also have a child when they bought white sofas?

Coming out of lurking to ask if Zoe and Mark are still 'besties'? I don't watch his videos so maybe I've missed something but I haven't heard Zoe mention him in a while? Wouldn't be surprised since she usually has friends just disappear after a while šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
He's not been round for ages. I think that friendship is coming to an end TBH. Also its Poppy's birthday and what is she doing? making pizza's at Zoe's:sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.