Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why has nobody mentioned her outfit here??! Is she going for a big bird look or what? I don’t get this AT ALL!!! 🤣
I was too lazy to copy past it tbh but
wow.

I know things can get wrinkly while sitting but this looks like it hasnt seen steam ever in its life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zoe's smile is always made for the photo tho.
It's always the "I was caught laughing at something else and conveniently touching my hair".

I mean, just imagine it's you looking at photos from when you were a baby, and your mom or dad is making modeling poses and faking face expressions lol.
Drives me nuts! I remember seeing this photo on Instagram and then seeing footage in a vlog of them taking this picture and it was definitely not just the two of them having a “barrel of laughs”

Always stood out in my mind because I had stopped watching Zoe’s videos for awhile, saw that they went to NYC, and watched all the vlogs, and was shocked at how….boring and forced everything was? Like, the trip was 100% for content

4FB0B3F3-C0AD-4DBA-B81E-115A9F2178E3.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Zoe and Alfie never pose together in pictures like they are actually having a good time or love each other - Alfie never smiles and Zoe fake smiles. I used to think that they still do that "we don't show affection in pics/videos" but I don't believe they are affectionate offline either.

Reactions: 19
Zoe and Alfie never pose together in pictures like they are actually having a good time or love each other - Alfie never smiles and Zoe fake smiles. I used to think that they still do that "we don't show affection in pics/videos" but I don't believe they are affectionate offline either.
Yeah, I remember when they once replied to a comment asking why they don't ever kiss on camera or anything, and they (Alfie) said they don't want to show affection on the internet. Back then I already thought it was a bit weird

Reactions: 12
100% this. Compare literally any photo of Zoe and Alfie with Joe’s recent photo dump of his and Dianne’s Sicily trip. I was just scrolling through them earlier today and they look so comfortable and loved up. The body language just screams ‘we actually like each other and prefer being together than with anyone else.’ Zoe only ever looks like that in pictures with Mark low-key.

Plus I find it super telling that she hasn’t posted a picture with Alfie since March. So many photo dumps and random snapshots and none include your partner and the supposed love of your life? Very strange imo. And in the picture Alfie just posted, as others have said, the body language is horrendous. He’s basically stood in front of her, rather than having his body turned to her or touching her in any way. It’s so cold and unaffectionate. Not even to mention his flat expression and her plastered on smile.

They do say having a baby can be a massive clarifier in a relationship. Maybe Zoe has finally clocked onto the fact that Alfie is not that into her and hasn’t been for years (if ever). It’s mad to think she’s wasted a decade of her life on such a lacklustre relationship. The world was truly her oyster she could’ve been out there and organically met a guy that’s genuinely crazy about her. Someone who couldn’t wait to propose to her and actively build a life together - instead of dragging along a barely present man child who goes through the motions with you because it’s comfortable and sustains his online career.

Reactions: 33
‘Barely present man child’ 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀that could be a thread title for Alfie’s thread whenever we get close to a new one!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've always found their relationship weird, I know they say opposites attract but you can tell that Alfie wants to get out there and explore the world, and be quite spontaneous. Whereas, Zoe just wants to lie in bed watching Gavin & Stacey with a margarita pizza. If you watch any of their holiday vlogs, Alfie wants to go out on the evenings and Zoe wants to just stay in bed. Having a baby will have only exaggerated these feelings in that Alfie will feel trapped and want to explore even more, and Zoe will even more so want to stay in bed and use Ottilie as an excuse to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if a break post comes in the next year or so.

Reactions: 13
Idk where people got this misconception of Alfie wanting to get out there and travel the world. He had years to do that before having a baby. Obviously Zoe wasn’t stopping him cause he’s been places without her. He doesn’t want to. He likes the idea of things instead of putting them into practice.

Reactions: 47
Idk where people got this misconception of Alfie wanting to get out there and travel the world. He had years to do that before having a baby. Obviously Zoe wasn’t stopping him cause he’s been places without her. He doesn’t want to. He likes the idea of things instead of putting them into practice.
This.

He couldn't even handle living in London with Caspar Lee (way before Joe and Caspar were a thing) before he had to run back to Brighton to be with Mummy and Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think he was into her at the start of their relationship as if you watch old vlogs he is always hugging her, buying her gifts etc but now his focus is on Ottie and Zoe will be pushed aside. Also I think when people say Alfie likes to get out I think they mean he likes to be active like go rock climbing, do activities etc rather then they mean travelling the world 🤣

Reactions: 12
I think he was into her at the start of their relationship as if you watch old vlogs he is always hugging her, buying her gifts etc but now his focus is on Ottie and Zoe will be pushed aside. Also I think when people say Alfie likes to get out I think they mean he likes to be active like go rock climbing, do activities etc rather then they mean travelling the world 🤣
Oh they definitely were in love/ fancied each other for the first few years of their relationship but somewhere along the long it all fizzled out and they should’ve went their separate ways but they choose to stay together and for what?

Reactions: 11
This exactly and he loves using her as an excuse as to why he hasn't done much. It's pretty nasty how much he's claimed Zoella held him back.

So many red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh they definitely were in love/ fancied each other for the first few years of their relationship but somewhere along the long it all fizzled out and they should’ve went their separate ways but they choose to stay together and for what?
💰💰💰 mainly

Reactions: 7
This. Alfie was always the laziest out of the guys in the British YT crew of 2011. He claimed he wanted to do stuff but he never had the motivation or knowledge to actually do them. All he could think of was buying stuff that he could film for content. Buying the most expensive cameras saying his vlogs would look super cool, buying the most expensive gear for whatever sport/activity he claimed he wanted to pick up etc. Zoe didn’t hold him back at all. If anything, she catered to him, to a fault maybe, and obviously they both enable each other.

Reactions: 22
I imagine Alfie to be very much like jay from the inbetweeners. Bragging about all the things he’s apparently done but being called out on his bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Alfie is too scared to go off on his own and Zoella thinks she's invested so many years with him that she might as well persist rather than start over again.

Reactions: 11
Drives me nuts! I remember seeing this photo on Instagram and then seeing footage in a vlog of them taking this picture and it was definitely not just the two of them having a “barrel of laughs”

Always stood out in my mind because I had stopped watching Zoe’s videos for awhile, saw that they went to NYC, and watched all the vlogs, and was shocked at how….boring and forced everything was? Like, the trip was 100% for content

View attachment 1408832
I've just looked at the December 2019 NYC photos too. That must have been a content trip too. Her feed did look nice, but even so 🙄

Screenshot_2022-07-12-14-21-02-36.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-12-14-21-11-90.jpg

I always thought this caption proved it, and also thought it was a bit weird. It doesn't matter about people on "the gram".

Reactions: 15
I've just looked at the December 2019 NYC photos too. That must have been a content trip too. Her feed did look nice, but even so 🙄

View attachment 1411137

View attachment 1411138
I always thought this caption proved it, and also thought it was a bit weird. It doesn't matter about people on "the gram".
That was the trip which Alfie’s was there to work with mini the brand and so he took Lottie to take his photographs for him & then Zoe decided she wanted to tag along so booked herself a flight. She spent most of her time alone or with lotties boyfriend Zak (who is one of Alfie’s friends) because Alfie was working.

E3417A0F-8FC2-4D5B-A681-2E39BFADBD30.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.