Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap for newbies..

Well much like the title suggests our Slobella has done very little...

She uploaded a vlog but that was because it was an #AD for Hello fresh
She went to a food festival and ate pizza and Churros :rolleyes:
She went to Alfie's thug mate twins birthday party
Oh and she went with her mum and gran to see Dianne in the Strictly tour.
THAT IS IT!

anyway carry on the chit chat if you can think of anything to discuss:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Mod edit do you mind if I change the title to this? It's a bit better than another iteration of so boring no title
Screenshot_20220406-144638_Chrome_1649252957201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t want to be picky but I think she went with Big Mand not her mum and gran to Dianne’s show. Aldo’s family first as always

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to be picky but I think she went with Big Mand not her mum and gran to Dianne’s show. Aldo’s family first as always
She did go with Amanda. I think Tracey might have been away and Joe's nana left a comment on one of her posts saying that she would see her at the show in Bournemouth on Tuesday.

Reactions: 9
Omg the mod that made that picture needs to reveal themselves because that’s bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope! Nothing at all from her or even of her on other peoples accounts. Complete silence… clearly no good ads coming up.
Honestly if you didn't occasionally see her pop up on other people's instagram you would think something had happened to her. It doesn't even look like she went to Alfie's pop-up shop today.

Reactions: 12
Honestly if you didn't occasionally see her pop up on other people's instagram you would think something had happened to her. It doesn't even look like she went to Alfie's pop-up shop today.
Hun, she's really busy being a mum. She doesn't even have time to wash her hair or her cooch, let alone drive to Alfie's in town garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was in Alfie’s story yesterday at the pop up shop, looking like tit as always. I can’t even be arsed with the excuse she’ll give for not posting, just admit you’re a lazy bleep and do one

Reactions: 16
She was in Alfie’s story yesterday at the pop up shop, looking like tit as always. I can’t even be arsed with the excuse she’ll give for not posting, just admit you’re a lazy bleep and do one
Did anyone get a screenshot? I checked his story earlier and didn’t see her.. wanna see what she looked like?

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah when she comes back on stories or youtube she will blame mum life blah blah. Oh shut up Ottie is nearly one ffs, if you haven't got a schedule down now you never bleeping will have you lazy dumb slob!

Reactions: 10
Is this the story that is still up? I cannot see her

Reactions: 1
embarrassing to admit but i got bored and started watching joe and dianne’s sims series from start of lockdown cos i generally enjoy sims content on yt sometimes, and can i just say them two have thee shittest communication together. i know the series was mostly targeted to younger ppl but i can see from the comments that there are plenty of older viewers too, so it mustn’t be them half arsing their commentary. everything dianne says goes through one ear and out the other for greasy joe it is the most frustrating thing to watch. if u watch even one or two episodes you’ll get exactly what i mean, he’s so self absorbed and irritating to listen to. dianne is really ditsy and clueless too but god just bleeping respond to her questions or acknowledge her words here and then duck me. i needed to explode on tattle instead because i always see comments here always praising J&D over Z&A (i know yous don’t think they’re gods gift because just about any couple is better than zoe and aldie) thanks for listening x

Reactions: 22
I bet she's pregnant again, hence the radio silence/only emerging occasionally for an AD.
I said last thread she'll announce in likely early July and will give birth around December time. I keep believing it more and more and if I were a gambling man, I'd go to the bookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has got no ambition in life and her influencing career is on the slide so popping out babies is what she will do for the next few years.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.