Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah sorry but holding your baby in pants and a bra and having a photoshoot, then posting it on insta is weird as duck. Especially the 2nd one where she looks like she’s trying to give bedroom eyes to the camera. Wtf is wrong with her. And right after a post that talked about struggling to feel confident etc post partum.
Please just duck off.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I can’t get over the thumb/nail. Especially the white nail, it looks like she painted her nails using correction fluid

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She wants everyone to say how thin she is in those photos and how amazing she looks..

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Also I thought she said she didn't feel confident? funny that she's posing in her undies then!

Also we all know whys she's harping on about when she was pregnant....because Tanya Burr is getting all the attention since she announced her pregnancy and is glowing in her IG pics.
Oh my god that’s EXACTLY why she’s going on about how she was pregnant and had a baby and saying “post partum” so many times it doesn’t sound real anymore! Doesn’t like that she’s not getting the attention for being pregnant anymore 😂

Must have an AD to post soon.
GymShark ad loading!! That’s why she’s posted those pics in her undies I bet, she’s going to pretend that she wears GymShark and works out when she’s just a picky eater with a good metabolism

Reactions: 12
Said she's quite chilled regarding motherhood. So chilled.....

you haven't put a stairgate up even though your 9 month old is crawling
Put the buggy in the boot with the seats down so if you had to brake really hard or crashed (god forbid) everything in the boot will fly forward and hit Ottie
Leave Ottie unsupervised with your dog

Chilled or bloody stupid? I'd say the latter love!:mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s easy to be chilled when you don’t do much.
Surprised she hasn’t made a comment about how big ottie looks compared to her in that picture.

Reactions: 23
She wants everyone to say how thin she is in those photos and how amazing she looks..
I think that's it. Unfortunately for her, the comments aren't focused on her body :)

I wonder if she expected Alfie to reply to one of her posts where she tagged and praised him/them. Too bad he can't post more than a "<3" when it's about her.

Reactions: 14
Surprised she hasn’t made a comment about how big ottie looks compared to her in that picture.
not directly but she does talk about her birth weight being on the small side and how she’s ‘done a lot of catching up since then’. It wouldn’t surprise me if the motive was to draw attention to how big Pay is now compared to herself.

Reactions: 12
She even makes painting toe nails seem like a huge and hard thing to do! 😆 (she's going to "attempt to paint her toe nails")

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Posting on Instagram AGAIN… #AD incoming…..

Will it be Gymshark again? Or Sky? Or Function of Beauty? Or Sky?

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she insists on drowning herself in such baggy clothes when she’s clearly (and rightly) confident in her body. What she’s wearing today would look so much nicer if the jeans had about 50% less fabric in them - why follow trends if they don’t suit you?

Reactions: 18
Yeah again with the "im sooooo tiny" that would be creepy saying that to a baby human being ... she thinks it probably all the time 😤🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1365205

I love gymshark but they don’t even look good on her?
Question for you since you like Gymshark
Are the bottoms vaguely see through?
Because so many workout leggings are see through and when gymshark reposted one of Zoe's photos it looked kind of like something I would not be comfortable wearing as bottoms because I would feel like everyone could see my pants.

Reactions: 4
She even makes painting toe nails seem like a huge and hard thing to do! 😆 (she's going to "attempt to paint her toe nails")
The colour she’s painting them is hideous too why would you actively try to look like you had a fungal nail infection

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.