Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe posted an ad reel 8 hours ago as of me typing this. In 8 hours it has had 10,826 likes and 27 comments. In that time it has had 318,528 plays. 3.4% of the people who watched it, liked it. That's a big oof for someone with 9.3 million followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Zoe posted an ad reel 8 hours ago as of me typing this. In 8 hours it has had 10,826 likes and 27 comments. In that time it has had 318,528 plays. 3.4% of the people who watched it, liked it. That's a big oof for someone with 9.3 million followers.
Companies that base who they partner with on followed count instead of interaction are absolute fools. Doesn’t matter how many followers she has, you can see in the interactions how relevant she is

Reactions: 23
Just goes to show most of the people who follow these old school influencers are most likely people from years ago who just never unsubscribed. Might have a peek every now and then out of morbid curiosity but don’t actually give a duck. Embarrassing brands don’t take this into account 💀

Reactions: 19
Random ask.. does anyone follow katebowbow?? If so does anyone else feel like her and Zoe look so similar?! They even talk the same way if you watch her in a video!! I think it’s the long teeth 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ain’t nothing bad about growing out the bush guys ✌🏻 Pubic hair is normal at all that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed, I don’t think she’d have a bush though. She strikes me as the pick me girl who clean shaves because “eeeeeew body hair, boys don’t like that” instead of doing it as an actual personal preference

Reactions: 30
ahh yes when she randomly posted yesterday I guessed there was an AD coming…. She doesn’t have natural content anymore, everything is for a reason…

Reactions: 10
Random ask.. does anyone follow katebowbow?? If so does anyone else feel like her and Zoe look so similar?! They even talk the same way if you watch her in a video!! I think it’s the long teeth 🤣
I follow Kate but don’t see it at all if I’m honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Platty Joobs - cringe!

I wouldn’t want to watch anyones birthing video let alone a friend… also if I was giving birth and my boyfriend stuck a camera on my nunnie it would be the last time he ever saw it 🤣

Reactions: 16
I dont believe it, joe has just put up a vlog of when they went away for zoes birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont believe it, joe has just put up a vlog of when they went away for zoes birthday.
Super weird that you cant really see or hear zoe even in the background for most of the vlog. Even looked like she wasnt with them when they arrived?

Reactions: 6
Super weird that you cant really see or hear zoe even in the background for most of the vlog. Even looked like she wasnt with them when they arrived?
She is literally in it for 30 secs isn't she.

Reactions: 6
What does maddie actually do besides go on holiday. Zoe isn’t even an influencer anymore she does nothing. So what work is she even getting for her.

Also you can tell mark finds her so boring, I don’t think he’s truly himself around her. She mentioned him dancing with strangers one vlogmas and how weird it was then was shocked he rolled on a club floor in the last vlog. If that’s her best friend why does she not know that side of him. I do think he’s getting tired of pretending though and is slowly being himself which is why the vlog looks awkward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Mark definitely still loves her and all, but especially after she had her kid it's probably weird and he doesn't know how he fits into all of this any longer. He's single, likes to party, and she's at home with her kid. They can't do some spontaneous things anymore (lol), even just like Mark going to her house for a couple days to hang out. I would love to know how much they talk now over text/phone/facetime compared to before she had a baby.

Reactions: 22
What does maddie actually do besides go on holiday. Zoe isn’t even an influencer anymore she does nothing. So what work is she even getting for her.
Maddie is no longer just a talent manager. Her job is managing director of Zoella. This means she does everything relating to the Zoella brand (and probably much less to do with Zoes personal stuff since Zoe hardly does anything). And since Zoe’s clearly taken a step back from Zoella Maddie Is basically the boss of everyone who works for the Zoella brand.

Reactions: 9
Wait... Maddie is on holiday AGAIN!?? No wonder she loves her job so much.

Well, at least she makes the most out of her free time unlike Zoe... Has she finally finished painting that wall in her office?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.