Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m too scared to even assume when was the last time she washed her brushes… Again she thinks she’s funny and relatable by being lazy and dirty??
CE49AC17-448F-4B78-AE8D-787EB4A60309.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
When you haven't worked a day in your life, cleaning your make-up brushes must seem like a massive accomplishment.

Reactions: 33
It’s funny to me how she usually doesn’t do her nails, but when she does, it’s not just the wrong shape for her and everything, but also looks like there’s poo stuck. Out of every pretty colour option, she went for that. Our truly fashionable and chic Zoe.
6655C1DA-B75A-458C-B195-60C24800CE21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm pretty sure the grid posts she just posted are old since she's posted the full body shot in like May/early June :cautious: Can't even be bothered to post new photos despite doing nothing all day.
IMG_2911.jpg
IMG_2910.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Zoe will still be saying postpartum when ottie is starting primary school at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Shes too obsessed with herself & whatever left over about her pregnancy "journey" shes gonna milk it... pun intended 🤣
100% !! Clinging on to her glory days when she was the centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dress is not THAT bad but those shoes have got to go. They're so fugly!

Time to place your bets for who's sponsoring the new vlog. Will it be good old Function of Beauty? Someone New? EXCITING times

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could be eBay handbags, they’ve got Anna edit shilling for them and I can see Zoe getting on board and saying “guys it’s so scary buying bags second hand... omg I feel so grown up ”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My guess is SKY tv or Hello Fresh 😊. Either way I bet its a 30 minute vlog and 20 minutes of that is of her talking and doing f all. :sleep:

Such an improvement! Hoepfully the dirty mare will be bothered to wash it now

Screenshot_20220623-152440_Instagram.jpg

A post just vaguely mentioning a post they did a year ago might be a new low for content from the crew at Zoella

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.