Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh hoo hoo, I'm so random having an iced chocolate!

Screenshot_20220624-092056_Instagram.jpg

duck's sake, imagine being so boring that you think you're special for not having iced coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Having a chocolate milkshake for your morning drink of choice is just so disgusting 😂😂 I wonder if she had coco pops for breakfast too

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Tbf I could drink chocolate milk at any time of the day but dear Jesus, how did she procreate with that gremlin 😭💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s so telling that Zoe timelapses an entire meal that they all spend together and Alfie is either looking at his phone or at Pay, hardly a glance in her direction the whole time.
This is quite sad but doesn’t surprise me at all!! Actually remember Alfie posting a load of stories not that long ago, he shared a Joe Wicks video about not being present enough because of always being on his phone and said he wanted to be more present, guess that lasted as long as all the other stuff he says he’s going to do

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she finally made the stennie chop because Pay will be at grabby grabby stage now, we did warn her that day will come and it’s painful enough when they grab on to your hair that’s attached to your head, never mind grabbing hair that’s attached to a strand on your head 😂

Reactions: 10
I dont think she means she's special for having chocolate milk I think she means its not normal. Which it isn't, I mean who drinks chocolate milkshake for breakfast?

Reactions: 9
Actually so relieved she finally got her hair cut to a length that suits her, but I'm confused by her post today about how she wasn't feeling herself lately, and clarified that she many that in the physical sense, not mental. I think it's quite obvious that not taking care of herself (not showering, wearing futureshit, having that mangy long hair) was down to her not being mentally capable, not physically. She physically has the time to make more effort, and she doesn't. If you spend all your free time on the sofa binging shite TV and eating rubbish, generally it means you're mentally not in a good place. Whereas when you do your hair, wear a nice outfit and go for a run, that would indicate you're feeling better mentally. Why can't she admit that?

And why oh why oh why does she keep saying "after having a baby". witch you've been a mess for years!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's desperate for Alfie to find her attractive and tbh, other than dying her hair red, what else could she try? She could literally walk around naked and he still wouldn't notice her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know they "don't show us everything" but it seems so obvious that they just don't give each other what they need. I think there was a very obvious point where they tried to and i think quite a few of us speculated that they'd done some couples therapy (looking back it could've coincided with them deciding to have a baby) but that period is sure as hell over

Reactions: 15
I think its clear all Alfie cares about is Ottie and Ottie seems like a daddy girl to me.

Reactions: 30
I know they "don't show us everything" but it seems so obvious that they just don't give each other what they need. I think there was a very obvious point where they tried to and i think quite a few of us speculated that they'd done some couples therapy (looking back it could've coincided with them deciding to have a baby) but that period is sure as hell over
Not posting anything for her first Mother’s Day says it all tbh, I think she would’ve posted something for him it Father’s Day had been first, and that’s another thing they’re always one upping each other which just doesn’t seem like a healthy relationship to me! Remember that discussion in the car about who had paid for what

Reactions: 24
I think its clear all Alfie cares about is Ottie and Ottie seems like a daddy girl to me.
Yeah and I genuinely think Alfies family are closer than hers and had a more maternal/paternal upbringing. I'm no expert on Zoes childhood but it always came across in how she spoke a bit cold and not as tight knit. Basically they're products of their upbringing and I reckon Alfie finds it all a bit more natural.

Ew. She said to him 'look at me' and he turned and smoldered like he's the fittest man on earth whilst pretending not to know she's filming.🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.