Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Alfie's problem is they haven't got anything to offer anymore (apart from overpriced hoodies and a sex toy from a woman who cant even say the word vibrator) the vlogs are the same boring tit and they arn't relatable, two £9k sofas for the office and filling a huge pool in the middle of a economy crisis!. I dont really know where she would go from here at least before she used to do Primark, asos hauls etc she doesn't even do that anymore.

Reactions: 30
Im sure he's been reading that book for at least a month, maybe two and it looks like he's not even halfway through it 😬 His latest vlog was really sad to watch, he doesnt know what to do with his life which is ok, im sure lot of us feels the same, but the way he's faking it is really sad

Reactions: 23
Her saying ‘Ello’ like a bloody teletubby really irritates me, like when her and mark say ‘ere he is’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So her vlog was basically just to promote the vibrator and gym shark wear. That’s literally the only reason she did one.

Reactions: 20
So her vlog was basically just to promote the vibrator and gym shark wear. That’s literally the only reason she did one.
It's bad that everytime she has a vlog I think "oh what's this advertising"

I was like "is it the sofa? The paint? The app? Gymshark" and for once it wasn't but kinda was

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saying in her IG post they dont eat cake everyday at the office, no its dum dum donuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've said it before but I used to really like her clothes hauls and style inspos. There was one she did a few years ago that was filmed somewhere that was set up like a beach hut with cute white dresses, fitted blazers, with different bags and jewellery and I literally could have bought the lot 🤣 It was a mixture of high street and higher end clothes. I found her youtube vlogs on clothes hauls really watchable too. Is there anyone else you've seen on IG doing decent outfit ideas? I'm sick of the same usual suspects, and everyone else seems to be exactly the same. I need someone with creativity so I can copy them because I aint got none myself 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is she thanking the author for writing the book or for sending it to her? No ad - gifted to be seen :rolleyes:
C642961C-0477-4954-B3A1-DC1BCE5407D0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Wow Zoe’s outfit in her new reel actually looked really nice on her 😦 but then she ruined it by posting pics of yet more sugar 🫥

Reactions: 4
Can't believe Zoe and Mark aren't sitting inside her house right now. They've actually gone out. Pigs can fly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Im sure he's been reading that book for at least a month, maybe two and it looks like he's not even halfway through it 😬 His latest vlog was really sad to watch, he doesnt know what to do with his life which is ok, im sure lot of us feels the same, but the way he's faking it is really sad
I’m sure that’s the same book? It says 30 weeks ago, so he’s been reading it a lot longer than 1-2 months 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought the same....and the fact that he always wants to be like someone else...."all those relaxed people".....like Casey, like Roman, like Louis....etc...etc

I’m sure that’s the same book? It says 30 weeks ago, so he’s been reading it a lot longer than 1-2 months 🙈
It's only a prop at this point...."look I can read"

Reactions: 10
It still blows my mind that Zoe hasn’t read the Harry Potter books. I’ve recently bought the box set (£40 on Amazon fyi) and I’m half way through the first one after three hours of reading. They’re so easy to read. She’s so bleeping lazy.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.