Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they always banging on about sex toys? They’re the last group of women anyone would go to for advice on sex. I’ve never known a group of women more boring and vanilla in all my life

Reactions: 61
Why are they always banging on about sex toys? They’re the last group of women anyone would go to for advice on sex. I’ve never known a group of women more boring and vanilla in all my life
Honestly, it’s like they got that one write up in the daily mail about it where they dared to call Zoe Zoella and ever since then they can’t stop going on about sex toys as if they invented them!

Reactions: 23
they can’t stop going on about sex toys as if they invented them!
Oh god do you think this could be leading up to a Zoella sex toy line? Your post just made me think that could be what this is leading too 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's so far from what you would have expected from her. I know content has to evolve and she couldn't stay doing the same thing all the time but it's just not what you would have thought she would go on to do.

Reactions: 11
That's all it is, Zoella dot com and the woman herself got a lot of attention for it at the time so they are just fishing for it again.

Reactions: 12
It's so far from what you would have expected from her. I know content has to evolve and she couldn't stay doing the same thing all the time but it's just not what you would have thought she would go on to do.
Thing is though her youtube content hasn't evolved she still acts like a 16 year old idiot.
Oh god do you think this could be leading up to a Zoella sex toy line? Your post just made me think that could be what this is leading too 🤢
What a dum dum donut shaped sex toy and pizza flavoured body sauce 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, it’s like they got that one write up in the daily mail about it where they dared to call Zoe Zoella and ever since then they can’t stop going on about sex toys as if they invented them!
That's all it is, Zoella dot com and the woman herself got a lot of attention for it at the time so they are just fishing for it again.
Exactly… she is just so lost. It makes me laugh that @Zoella exists. What is it anyway? Recycled news and content that are painful to read due to how badly written and unauthentic they are. And tbh it makes perfect sense… Zoe has no passion and ambition and her tit site reflects that perfectly. A waste of space. Zoe is a lazy, boring and inexperienced person who feels the need to be able to say that she runs something, so they made that.

Reactions: 14
God I hope not - Ann summers Zoe sugg definitely isn’t !!

Reactions: 3
Well, if she advertises this, I hope she will also answer which toys are her favourite.

• Haha
zoella turned into ali express version of goop and poosh
and both of those are trash to begin with.

100% think theyre trying to draw inspiration from those hellsites

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This whole sex and sex toy obsession is very fifteen in 2004 gaggle of girls getting kicked out of Ann summers laughing at the dildos. It’s so bizarre that someone so unsexy and sexual promoting this material.

Reactions: 18
I double dare Zoe to talk about masturbation and sex toys on a vlog or a reel.

I know Zoella isn't Zoe's anymore, but still. When your founder has the mental maturity of a 13 year old, talking about sex toys feels disingenuous

Reactions: 21
It just doesn’t add up! Zoe collaborating with a sex toy company just feels like such a strange pairing.. she does note strike me as the type of person, at all, that would openly talk about sex and masturbation!

Reactions: 10
Has Zoe even talked anything related sexual? She doesn't seem the type to talk about it so how does she have this collab?

Reactions: 9
She’s that bloody boring I didn’t even realise the last thread had ended.

Has Zoe even talked anything related sexual? She doesn't seem the type to talk about it so how does she have this collab?
Zoella posts a fair amount of sexual content but we’re still yet to see Zoe talk about sex/sexual health without giggling like a 15 year old.

I can see it now. Zoe and Mark's sex toy haul where they squeal with laughter and innuendo. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.