Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even makes painting toe nails seem like a huge and hard thing to do! 😆 (she's going to "attempt to paint her toe nails")
Because shes too dumb & slow to do daily normal everyday task ... shes a ✨mommy✨ Now has an excuse to not do anything at all

Reactions: 11
They just posted a new vlog talking about the reality of being parents 😂

I'm new here btw, so excuse me for posting-mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
zoe sweety, what the hell is this outfit 😂

she looks in her mid 50s with this baggy fit
1656264788775.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Reality of being parents lying on the bed while Ottie has a nap then out gardening while the nanny looks after Ottie. hmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s always so afraid of someone commenting something critical. She’s being terrible at things that actually matter and never says a thing, but please do excuse her clothes! 😪 She has no idea what’s important and what’s not.
41D87779-C0E7-4BE9-A26E-65909B2FD652.jpeg

She’s always so afraid of someone commenting something critical. She’s being terrible at things that actually matter and never says a thing, but please do excuse her clothes! 😪 She has no idea what’s important and what’s not.View attachment 1371954
What a surprise. The little brother gets a gardening book and suddenly Zoe's trying to muscle in.

Also was shocked she'd been over to Joe's on Dianne's insta although she appeared to be the only one who didn't actually make a pizza. No doubt the deliveroo was just round the corner

Reactions: 17
Wonder what Rina an Italian thought about Alfie’s baked bean pizza 🤣🤣🤣 I mean I am partial to baked bean pizza but I wouldn’t have dared make one in front of an Italian.

( I do hope she was secretly judging him though in that way Italians can get judgey about food)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually looks good here!
i don’t think she’s really that unattractive and she’s looked lovely a few times but she just dresses and styles her hair like a 50 year old or a toddler. She’s got the money and body to do and wear anything but she doesn’t, can’t buy you a fashion sense I suppose…

Reactions: 24
i don’t think she’s really that unattractive and she’s looked lovely a few times but she just dresses and styles her hair like a 50 year old or a toddler. She’s got the money and body to do and wear anything but she doesn’t, can’t buy you a fashion sense I suppose…
Exactly!!....it's very rare.
It's been a few days and her hair looks like a hot mess already. I guess she had to match the hair to the horrible outfit lol

Reactions: 8
Nah sorry but holding your baby in pants and a bra and having a photoshoot, then posting it on insta is weird as duck. Especially the 2nd one where she looks like she’s trying to give bedroom eyes to the camera. Wtf is wrong with her. And right after a post that talked about struggling to feel confident etc post partum.
Please just duck off.
Honestly influencers going on and on and on about postpartum fucks me off (and I say this as someone with a six month old!) They have a nine month old baby and are banging on about postpartum... the postpartum period is the three months after you have your baby, you don't spend the rest of your life in postpartum.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What a surprise. The little brother gets a gardening book and suddenly Zoe's trying to muscle in.

Also was shocked she'd been over to Joe's on Dianne's insta although she appeared to be the only one who didn't actually make a pizza. No doubt the deliveroo was just round the corner
alfie looks like he's genuinely having a lot of fun in that vid, so stark compared to his photos together w zoe

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised the nail tech doesn’t advice her otherwise. The shape and style she gets always makes her fingers look short and chubby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.