Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
They should have gone with Dianne instead, she would have genuinely got some wear out of the clothes too!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Influencer5019

Nah sorry but holding your baby in pants and a bra and having a photoshoot, then posting it on insta is weird as fuck. Especially the 2nd one where she looks like she’s trying to give bedroom eyes to the camera. Wtf is wrong with her. And right after a post that talked about struggling to feel confident etc post partum.
Please just fuck off.
Honestly influencers going on and on and on about postpartum fucks me off (and I say this as someone with a six month old!) They have a nine month old baby and are banging on about postpartum... the postpartum period is the three months after you have your baby, you don't spend the rest of your life in postpartum.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

coconochanel

VIP Member
Reality of being parents lying on the bed while Ottie has a nap then out gardening while the nanny looks after Ottie. hmmm....

• Haha

fluffycow172

What I don’t understand is they sit at home doing nothing and then go on holiday to sit at home doing nothing

• Haha

SimpleLifeinLondon

Chatty Member
I rushed here to say the same thing!! Find it hilarious that she’s doing an ad for gymshark considering she barely moves.

Reactions: 36

jackolantern

VIP Member
Tbf I could drink chocolate milk at any time of the day but dear Jesus, how did she procreate with that gremlin 😭💀🤣

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Sorry to bring it back to iced chocolate but it really gives me the rage so much. To the point I was spacing out at work this morning and it made me mad thinking about it a whole day later 😂😂😂😂 I need to get a life

it's chocolate milk Zoe

• Haha
The way Alfie stomped up those stairs with that pervy smile on his face calling ZoZo a Sexy Mama 🤢 After that she kept begging for more compliments, even showed us her butt in those work-out pants, it was so cringy! I feel like she left the part of him touching her in purposefully - it is probably the most he's touched her in a while!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

leopsy

Haven't followed Zoe or Alfie in ages but Honestly, props to them. They are the only couple from the OG British group that managed to stay together and start a family. I remember even back on GG forum we always kept saying that these two will not last but we were wrong.
Also props for managing to not being cancelled after being a completely disfunctional couple that makes jokes about domestic violence.

Long relationships should not be applauded for existing. They really think they're "relationship goals" because they have been together for years, when they have no clue how to actually have a happy relationship.

Breaking up is fucking hard, and it takes a lot to do it. That's why they haven't broken up.

• Heart

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
He said he doesn’t have that “skill”?? wtf. His whole life is like that. What does he want exactly?? 😪 So delusional, so ungrateful, so ignorant. If he is not happy, that’s a different matter. It’s up to him to change his life. But he does have free time!

• Heart

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
The way I see it is that their relationship is and always has been flawed. Sure they might have loved each other at one point but I’m not convinced they were *in* love. It has always been flawed(I’m my eyes at least) for the following.
(Super waffley post main points in bold waffle in spoilers)

Zoe settled for Alfie as he was the only one who actually fancied her.

Zoe’s always struck me as the sort of of mean girl who thinks she’s the object of every boys thoughts and that every lad fancies her because she’s skinny and (she was) really pretty.

She definitely thought this amongst the Brit crew lads but Alfie was the only available one so she settled for him. She was probably more interested in snagging somebody like Jim but he was with Tanya. Casper was Joes best mate so she wouldn’t go there. Everyone else was either spoken for or gay (even if they hasn’t come out publicly at the time) or simply just not into her that way (and the odd one who was never relevant enough for her to be interested).

A lot of women seem to settle (seen it happen to friends/acquaintances who are similar in age to Zoe and they’re miserable but are staying together for kids sake and they don’t want to be over 30 and single because they’ve got it into their heads because of who’re family pressure or the media that 30 and single means they’ve “failed”at life )

Z&A would’ve been better off dating for a couple of years and splitting giving them time to find people who are probably more compatible. Zoe could’ve been married by now if she had. Alfie then had time to have a bit of a fuck boy stage casually dating and hooking up before settling down later on. They’ve both been on a different page for a long time and although unlikely it’s possible they could’ve grown more as people if they weren’t together.

They’re both riddled with jealousy

They’re both incredibly jealous people. Alfie when they got together was punching and knew he was punching(both looks and career wise) . Except instead of just saying owning that fact he’s just become more and more jealous. He’s always been jealous of her success which is why he’s got this tendency to be such a passive aggressive twat these days. He can’t stand he’s irrelevant and she’s still clinging and on for some reason.

Zoe’s jealous of pretty much everyone from her own brother to friends/ex friends. (Remember her reaction when Louise a mixed her second pregnancy)

She can’t stand to see anyone else happy because she’s clearly miserable as sin. She can’t even stand the fact her own little brother is happy and successful. She was so used to being queen bee and top of her game with everyone fawning over her that she’s furious when the attention isn’t on her. (God help us if Joe and Dianne announce a pregnancy/engagement before she has a ring or second baby. That really could be the final straw)

They haven’t matured beyond about the age of 21.

Like some footballers and various other musicians/actors neither has matured beyond the age they made it big.

So combine that with the crap enabling “therapist” it’s just a recipe for disaster.

The online world they were a part of ten years ago isn’t the online world that’s there now.

They’ve both (as have many other YouTubers/influencers) led very sheltered lives post fame only interacting with other people in the same position as them and only going on influencer trips and to events. This is why they don’t seek out new experiences and stay where they know. As we mature and meet new people we’re opened up to new things but because they’re so sheltered they’ve missed out on that last bit of social development.

This doesn’t have to be travelling the world but even things like visiting a museum, trying a new restaurant or going to the theatre (not for a “obligation” show something different and new plenty of interesting things go to Brighton) once in a while would do them the world of good.Alfie obviously knew for long time that he had no intention of giving her the ring she craved before she turned 30.
If he’d had an ounce of maturity and human decency he would’ve let her go so she could (potentially) flourish elsewhere with somebody new who was more on her page when comes to life events. Zoe’s lack of maturity comes into play because she’s not got the balls to dump him even though she’d probably be happier long term. She was regularly told her and Alf were “couple goals” which I also think has damaged her to some extent.

What Zoe really truly needs a proper therapist who can help her resolve whatever trauma she has either from things her mother said to her growing up, the breakdown of her parents marriage or things we don’t know about. She has the money to pay for intensive and good therapy. If she resolved her issues she might be able to see how much of her she’s wasted with a man who has no intention of marrying her. She could maybe gain an understanding than being unmarried at 32 isn’t the failure she probably thinks it is. She then needs to find a man who won’t enable her like Alfie does and someone who actually pushes her a little bit.

Lilykins

VIP Member
He’s shown more commitment to his parents than he has to Zoe, says a lot doesn’t it!

• Haha

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
I’m commenting as I’m watching his new vlog, and he just said that he wants to be able to read outside like other people do ‘cause it looks peaceful but he struggles to do so. Alfie if you can’t read outside, that’s ok… you don’t have to! Gosh. His obsession with the idea of something all the time!! Also, that bloody book… is he ever gonna finish it 😅 or take anything away from it. It’s obvious he’s learned nothing so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 34