Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at Alfie getting a matching tattoo with his Mum.

Its a sweet idea but a weird time of life to do it. Why not get a tattoo to commemorate your child, or to honour your partner who is the Mother of that child?
I know I felt like commenting 'when are you getting a matching tattoo with Zoe?' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I randomly checked her private Insta account yesterday and I believe it had 410 posts, today it has 412. She really seems more active on there than on her main account.

Reactions: 7
Alfie getting matching tattoos with his parents, and just his relationship in general with them shows he is capable of feeling and expressing strong love. Same with how he is with his daughter, a lot of us were pleasantly surprised at how openly and expressively loving he’s been about her and fatherhood in general.

Which is why I have never bought the whole ‘oh he’s just too awkward to be romantic with Zoe, he wouldn’t know what to say in a proposal etc’. He just doesn’t have those feelings for her, plain and simple. Obviously he cares for her and likes her well enough but I have never believed that he truly loves her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m all for having a great relationship with your family and it’s generally nice to see but I’ve always gotten weird vibes from the Deyes, and getting a matching tattoo with his mum has definitely cemented that odd vibe🥴

Reactions: 30
I randomly checked her private Insta account yesterday and I believe it had 410 posts, today it has 412. She really seems more active on there than on her main account.
Didn’t even realise she has a private account but I found it so quickly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who finds absolutely nothing wrong with the childbirth video? 😂 People are intrigued by it and I don't see a problem, personally.

I do wonder what they have planned for the 1st birthday
- Big teepee
- breakfast ordered
- big cake ordered
- beige and absolutely nothing to do with Ottie's likes

Reactions: 20
Is it just me who finds absolutely nothing wrong with the childbirth video? 😂 People are intrigued by it and I don't see a problem, personally.
I agree. I have seen tastefully filmed videos where no private parts are shown.

Reactions: 4
But Zoe’s video is not like that. She confirmed Alfie filmed EVERYTHING… so every time she offers to show her mate the videos she’s offering to show them everything…

Who do they think their audience is??!

I’m all for people doing whatever they enjoy in the bedroom in a safe consensual way, but I really really don’t think anyone who’s thinking about getting into or trying BDSM is coming to Zoella looking for advice…

02627AAB-6ABF-40A8-B16F-72E55B1EDD68.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah mark even said that he saw everything! It’s not the concept of filming it, show it to people if you want and they want, but for Zoe it just feels like another chance for her to show off and force her pregnancy and labour on people, like she did when she got everyone to feel her bump. She loved the attention being pregnant gave her and she can’t let it go, it’s like she is using the video as a way to retain that. Plus I can imagine no one is really given the option and it’s more forced on them
🤣

Reactions: 16
But Zoe’s video is not like that. She confirmed Alfie filmed EVERYTHING… so every time she offers to show her mate the videos she’s offering to show them everything…

Who do they think their audience is??!

I’m all for people doing whatever they enjoy in the bedroom in a safe consensual way, but I really really don’t think anyone who’s thinking about getting into or trying BDSM is coming to Zoella looking for advice…

View attachment 1340381
Esp since on the Alfie thread they posted a clip of him answering questions and one was would you have a threesome with Tyler him and Zoe said no and and Zoe added threesomes arnt her thing.

Reactions: 6
Which is fair enough but then why and try and make your brand all about sex?
Of course. And yes, exactly. She’s too thick to understand that @zoella is an embarrassment. Who’s gonna tell her that in order to have a cute brand that somehow has a purpose you need to have real interests yourself 🥲 Otherwise you end up with a bRaNd like @zoella and you’re happy with it.

Also, sometimes I wonder if she actually does have any general knowledge at all. Zoe, Alfie, Poppy… they all seem uneducated… And maybe it’s one of the reasons why Zoe will never feel comfortable in situations with unfamiliar people where she can’t control the conversation

Reactions: 13
I’m confused about the demographic she reckons her company are catering to, because even people her age don’t particularly care about just randomly reading about BDSM and sex toys every week. There’s more to adult life than just sex, someone inform the Zoella office.

Reactions: 25
Of course. And yes, exactly. She’s too thick to understand that @zoella is an embarrassment. Who’s gonna tell her that in order to have a cute brand that somehow has a purpose you need to have real interests yourself 🥲 Otherwise you end up with a bRaNd like @zoella and you’re happy with it.

Also, sometimes I wonder if she actually does have any general knowledge at all. Zoe, Alfie, Poppy… they all seem uneducated… And maybe it’s one of the reasons why Zoe will never feel comfortable in situations with unfamiliar people where she can’t control the conversation
like Kourtney Kardashians Poosh website its about clean living etc which is what she is known for. If her site was about sweets and fast food people would be like 'this is not what Kourtney's about'. Zoe is like a teenager who finds pics of boobs funny (hence all the boob pics in her house) but isn't mature enough to have a conversation about sex/sex toys. So why her site is full of masturbation, BDSM, sex and drinking I HAVE NO IDEA!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to have a friend who was in a Brighton choir a few years ago which Alfie’s mum was in. She told me once after choir practice someone was talking about weddings as they’d recently got engaged and they commented how Zoe would make a lovely bride and Amanda commented ‘well yes, that’s if they get married’ but it was said in really sarcastic way as if she didn’t want anyone and especially Zoe marrying her precious son. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I know he’s got a tattoo with his dad and mum
now which is lovely but no tattoo for Zoe or a ring..
Also ugh like there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with tattoos having meaning (I have a bunch and some are more meaningful than others lol) but he strikes me as the type of person to look for a wanky meaning rather than just getting something he likes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.