Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatguyG

Where’s the poster who wrote about being in ercans friends circle and that they and his family hate her and they were trying to make him leave her because they’re so volatile? Anymore tea there?
Hey this was me, myself & few my friends will be out with ercan this weekend for a catch up, I'll fill this thread in with the gossip about "Dubai, & the engagement, amongst other news by end weekend" hold tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

PastorBake

Chatty Member
The TV in her bedroom absolutely cracks me up every time she shows it. Wouldn't you just buy a bed frame with a TV in the foot of the bed if there isn't enough room for one on the wall? It looks unbelievably shit! I bet they both walk into it all the time 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

bananabutter

VIP Member
Im sorry but what is the point in a proposal where you “pretend” to be surprised when you’ve been ring shopping yourself? Completely defeats the point of a surprise surely.

I do sort of understand picking the ring. I’ll always remember my gran telling me that when my grandad proposed, he did it with an empty ring box. She said “have you lost it already” and he said “well I know how picky you are so if you’re going to wear it forever I’d rather it be something you’ll like 😁” off to the jewellers they went that afternoon and were married 53 years before my gran passed. At least she didn’t know that was coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?
I'm interested in her periods, I like to know the exact date, how she's feeling, how many times she's cried, how many different emotions she has in an hour, I need a photo of her crying, what gifted junk food little menstrual bear is eating, what medication she takes for it, how far away has Aircan has fucked away from her when she's channeling her inner hulk. I mean there's probably millions of periods happening a day but Vickys are special and unlike no other period in the history of periods. 🙄

My question would be why she thinks anyone would be interested when she's on the rag or when Milo Sir takes a shit now that's something curious 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Stephie

VIP Member
How can you sit sobbing and saying 'tonight was everything'. When you planned it yourself. And staged it all for the gram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

LaraQ

VIP Member

Lol.Somebody's pissed because they're not getting many likes on their photo's.It's because we're all jealous haterz and she hopes "we heal".Patronizing cow. :sneaky:

• Haha

lorri b111

Chatty Member
Gifted Hotel again 😡😡😡😡. She's a freeloading twat . Im Working 40hrs a week teaching kids...collapsing at home exhausted to see this binge drinker make up to the eyeballs on a gifted stay...again
Your being polite about her, I would call her a freeloading cunt

• Haha

RandomSpy

Just caught up on her stories. Is this arsehole for real? Since she has had to declare how much she is #gifted, you really realise just how much stuff she gets for free. What I don't understand is, why?? She is an absolute nobody. Why are people following her insta and not seeing through this bullshit on display on the daily? She is so shallow. Imagine living your life like that. Why would you go on 'a very much deserved' (pah 😂) holiday to get your hair and make up done to sit by a pool and write an essay on Insta v's reality? This is anything but. The woman is a walking contradiction and she needs a big reality check. She brings nothing to this world. What an absolute waste of space. She deserves none of what she gets for free. She is a freeloading slapper always on the beg for anything and everything she can get her shovel claws on.
I'm losing more and more respect for Ercan as well. Imagine being on holiday with that? How draining.
They deserve each other the absolute scrapings on the bottle of the barrel. Nothing irks me more than people getting things for free that they don't deserve. She flew business class. I fly business class...the only difference is....I actually fxxxing pay for it.

• Heart

JEndontgetoutmuch

I’m so glad I got engaged when I did, had kids when I did. All this shit show for likes and validation, I can’t take it. It’s not real. She just craves the little hearts going up and up. It’s so sad. If you’re in love with him then congratulations, well fuxking done, but c’mon, you’re chatting shit for all your followers and to get in the daily fail. This poor cow won’t be with him in 5 years. I’m not having it. They only seem happy surrounded by fellow numpty influencers and lavish gifts. Strip all that back. What do they have? Free meat and potato pasty’s, a mental dog and cream carpets. No ta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Gosh I usually find her so irritating but today I’m struck with sincere sympathy for her. I can’t even begin to imagine how empty and sad her life must be! To orchestrate every detail of a forced engagement, just so that her life is “perfect” for instagram. The amount of videoing and promoting she is even doing of the hotels in Dubai ! Those types of videos take time ! And they are off on the vacation of “their dreams” , getting engaged and she is just posing all over the place with aircan trailing behind … that’s supposed to be a truly happy special time in a couples life , but for them it’s all promo, PR and pretend! They are constantly surrounded by their friends, binge drinking…They can’t even be alone as a couple the day after they get engaged ! And god forbid they hang out with people without bottles of vodka and god knows what else.
Instead of checking into gifted hotels , she should try checking into rehab.

• Heart

Kittycatruns1979

The TV in her bedroom absolutely cracks me up every time she shows it. Wouldn't you just buy a bed frame with a TV in the foot of the bed if there isn't enough room for one on the wall? It looks unbelievably shit! I bet they both walk into it all the time 🤣
Ercan will just walk under it 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Wonder if milo will bring one out called ‘my mum, cocaine and me’
Or ‘my mum, leaving me on my own and me’

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
🙄

The Newcastle-born star has been commissioned to front a hard-hitting documentary for Channel 4 called Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me.”

To be honest I have several feelings about this.

My mother is a recovering alcoholic, she has suffered horrific trauma in her life and I am incredibly proud of her for all of work she has done on herself and is coming up to three years sober. That’s not to say that having an alcoholic mother wasn’t incredibly difficult growing up at times, but I would NEVER share her struggles publicly, humiliate her and discuss the impact it had on me to an audience as no doubt Vicky will do. There’s not enough money in the world. It’s not her story to tell, perhaps her father would benefit from keeping his life private.

Secondly, she is the epitome of the culture that glamorises boozing to excess and making it normal to drink every night of the week in Geordie shore so again, not the right person to comment on it. Her values change according to her latest payslip. If she felt that strongly about that sort of culture and feared alcoholism itself seeing what it did to her father she never would have joined a shore like GS.

Finally, if again she felt this way about alcohol then why does she still drink all the time now? She hasn’t had a drink out of her hand for the last three or four days posting about her hangovers and that’s just off the top of my head. She hasn’t changed at all. This documentary has missed the mark having her at the forefront. She’s a hypocrite, an opportunist and is willing to drag her fathers issues in a documentary for her own self-serving purpose. If you ever read this Vicky, shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey this was me, myself & few my friends will be out with ercan this weekend for a catch up, I'll fill this thread in with the gossip about "Dubai, & the engagement, amongst other news by end weekend" hold tight.
Blooming love that you’re on this thread. Thank you for your services to Tattle. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29