Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sunflower91 for the cracking new title!

Prev thread here:

As you were peeps!

Round up:

Still photoshopping and still a twit!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
** this was the last post on the last thread.. didn’t want it to be missed **

Being a bellend and calling people out because she can’t admit the fact she’s a fraud.. when will she be over? 🙄 there’s a lot of pointless people online but her? She takes the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s the people who actually believe all her BS ams that she’s always so ‘real’ that scare me. How can anyone be so dumb lol
she literally posted a pic with a wonky staircase before the NTA’s and Then deleted it when she realised she’d made such a bad job of photoshopping it lol! I honestly think she had the audacity to make some preaching post the same day about keeping it real 😂 the audacity

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone’s got quite the bee in her bonnet tonight. Still not convinced it’s not edited and love the blatant sucking in like mad to look as small as possible.

• Haha
She’s always out eating delicious food in restaurants. Her step count is absolutely shite for 2hr walks with the dog. Chats tit. So how is she losing weight? Something doesn’t add up. Now she wants everyone to validate her.

Reactions: 16
Honestly can't get over how stupid that picture looks. So so obviously photoshopped to within an inch of it's life. She looks like she has stuck her bitchy head on someone else's body. Although the ugly legs and hobbit feet are still in full effect. Ran home after such a tiresome day at work to go and pose awkwardly on a hot tub and then spend 2 hours getting it insta ready to unleash on the world in a desperate bid to get her absent boyfriend's attention. Oh and she has finally acknowledged that the stay is #gifted. Beggy twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You can do live videos on FaceTune now..that app is her best friend..she’s calling out a woman who apologised to her..such a nasty bully! how dare she preach about kindness, her true colours always shine through when she disagrees with someone’s view..vile! 🤮

Someone’s got quite the bee in her bonnet tonight. Still not convinced it’s not edited and love the blatant sucking in like mad to look as small as possible.

Reactions: 9
Honestly can't get over how stupid that picture looks. So so obviously photoshopped to within an inch of it's life. She looks like she has stuck her bitchy head on someone else's body. Although the ugly legs and hobbit feet are still in full effect. Ran home after such a tiresome day at work to go and pose awkwardly on a hot tub and then spend 2 hours getting it insta ready to unleash on the world in a desperate bid to get her absent boyfriend's attention. Oh and she has finally acknowledged that the stay is #gifted. Beggy twit.
Yeah I noriced she’s stuck #ad on now (probs after reading here as she’s been in trouble with ASA before). That photo is absolutely ridiculous; it’s the Khloe Kardashian filter agin 😂

if that was my mother taking those photos, she’d be telling me to have a word with myself and not be pissing about taking all of them 😂

Came straight here after seeing her latest photo. She often posts photos of it all “hanging out” and trying to be so “real” - where on earth is there anything in that photo to hang out?! She’s deluded.

255B177F-18DB-4F64-98DB-767B4FB26563.jpeg
FD2AD298-AD4A-4837-B133-5CC8CA9D9EF3.jpeg

These are not the same person.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She look so thin maybe she may have lost a lot of weight she got one decent photo with lighting and the darkness of the night let's be honest nearcall her photo are shopped she danced all over it with the woman who said its not realistic but calling that woman out is nasty let's be honest she is so fake with all.her blag followers ( bots) so who is she kidding just duck right off head. Your far from honest bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On quite the rampage tonight isn't she. What was that you said Vic? 'Happy people don't criticise others'.....
Well Beggy clearly isn't happy because she is laying the boot in tonight. Awww....trouble at Oaks Palace? Ercan on the brink of leaving you? Shame that....
Such a fxxxing hypocrite! Get in the pond. Probably come out cleaner you ultimate scruff!

• Haha
"I work really hard to create an environment of honesty and authenticity.Not only do I not take myself too seriously and constantly post thirsty stuff like this".I just fuckin can't with her.She is forever posting thirsty tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve reported her posts for calling out those posts… not that much will get done too it… but just sick of her ‘calling out’ these accounts as all the people up her arse will go and bombard these poor women!

thirsty posts!Like seriously who does she think she is!

Reactions: 11
It’s so obvious she’s sucking in so hard while still moving around, the reason she gets those comments is because she is the queen of before and after (photoshop) so yeah when you constantly do that you are going to get comments about it! All her insta is ADS, periods and about her body, so Vick you haven’t really left much for you audience to discuss apart from about you.

Reactions: 7
She on one must be trouble at home.them poor woman will.get abuse from her fake clan she is a big tit. Anything for attention because she done a TV show about sofa.media wanst ti be in the news duck off fake arse.

She been walking like forest gump for months with milo no wonder she lost weight anyone would. But it's all lighting and tricks but god forbid anyone have a opinion .

She been walking like forest gump for months with milo no wonder she lost weight anyone would. But it's all lighting and tricks but god forbid anyone have a opinion .

Reactions: 2
Well I saw her in the flesh recently and she is slim but she ain’t that person perched on the edge of a hot tub being all coquettish. Her legs will never look like that trust me

• Haha
As someone built like Vicky, with the same stumpy legs I agree her legs won’t look like that, no real thigh gap and they will be v flabby. I don’t mind being flabby, but Vicky definitely has not come to terms with her genetic legacy. It’s shame as she is attractive, terrible personality but attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.