Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatā€™s with the pulling down of the bikini bottoms with her thumb? If theyā€™re trying to promote the place as classy using her, great job, or should I say, major fail.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wowā€¦ hard done by GS šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She could have left GS if it was that bad. But she stayed. Not because of the content, but because of the platform she got from it. The same as every other GS member. They stayed cause of the platform they got from it. Which I might add us given them so many opportunities. Sophie had to leave and she ended up coming back. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

What gets me is, the GS OG program. Marnie and Aaron arenā€™t OGs they came in a few seasons later. I can understand Holly, Sophie & Gary (when he was on it) being on GS OG. Why didnā€™t they get, Jay, or James to do GS OG when it first started šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Anywayā€¦ Vicky, wasnā€™t hard done by GS she had a choice. She choose and now regrets it by saying that. Deflecting is One of Vickyā€™s toxic traits.
I thought that especially jay or even Becca but maybe they were asked I can see Becca saying no because she is a lot happier out of the limelight but would be surprised if jay said no oh no she was not hard done by at all remember when she blamed her shoe lobbing at producers saying 'they didn't give me time to rest' rest from what being a bully and she constantly forgets she wouldn't be where she were if it weren't for GS because she would of not got a stepping stone elsewhere

Reactions: 5
I thought that especially jay or even Becca but maybe they were asked I can see Becca saying no because she is a lot happier out of the limelight but would be surprised if jay said no oh no she was not hard done by at all remember when she blamed her shoe lobbing at producers saying 'they didn't give me time to rest' rest from what being a bully and she constantly forgets she wouldn't be where she were if it weren't for GS because she would of not got a stepping stone elsewhere
I think both Jay and James tried to move away from it, got themselves girlfriends etc and did ok for themselves away from it. Obviously James came back. And donā€™t forget Gregā€¦poor bloke

Reactions: 4
Comedown Period is imminent. Hepgurn is on one thismorning adressing the trolls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think both Jay and James tried to move away from it, got themselves girlfriends etc and did ok for themselves away from it. Obviously James came back. And donā€™t forget Gregā€¦poor bloke
Ah true aw Greg he was so nice his lb is adorable

Reactions: 3

Lol.Somebody's pissed because they're not getting many likes on their photo's.It's because we're all jealous haterz and she hopes "we heal".Patronizing cow. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thing is I like and comment of peopleā€™s insta that comes across as authentic and isnā€™t either on the beg or trying to pretend their either something theyā€™re not or one of usā€¦.
Think thatā€™s her most patronising one yetā€¦off to heal myself šŸ™„

Reactions: 10

Lol.Somebody's pissed because they're not getting many likes on their photo's.It's because we're all jealous haterz and she hopes "we heal".Patronizing cow. :sneaky:
Dear lord šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a load of tosh
If she ever posted anything she wasnā€™t getting paid for or been gifted I might consider it but I also go to work and canā€™t keep up with all the s**t she posts. Sorry that must be my jealousy coming out off to heal myself now by liking some Instagram posts

Reactions: 16
Oh my life, she's the worst. I hate how she pretends to be down to earth, and even like she's a bit posher than people like Crosby stills and knackers or whatever they're known as on GS..
Her relationships are ways so fake seeming, her gurning face chewing her jaw down... Why do so much speed? Oh cos you can't afford coke.
She also sells dodgy MLM schemes, one being some utter guff about holidays, vickys vacays. Yeah a pyramid scheme. Anyone who buys owt off her needs their head examined.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™d be so fucked off if Iā€™d paid for a spa day and that head was walking round with their phone out filming everything or having me in the background without my permission.

Reactions: 19

People only watching her stories because they go through them all. I barely ever scroll down the feed now to be honest

Reactions: 6
Have you noticed how she has taken that stupid brown bikini pic off her grid? Probably because the chunky legs are back in today's offering. The comparison would be polar apart. What a dick!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have you noticed how she has taken that stupid brown bikini pic off her grid? Probably because the chunky legs are back in today's offering. The comparison would be polar apart. What a dick!
Itā€™s still there! She still looks like someone completely different in it.

Reactions: 1
In her new posts the first one is photoshopped on the waist because her arm is bigger, and the rest she is breathing in soooooo much sheā€™s revelling in wanting people to ask are you ok hun?

Reactions: 2
What day are the trashy mags out? Half expecting the article ā€œVicky secret heartbreakā€ or something.

What day are the trashy mags out? Half expecting the article ā€œVicky secret heartbreakā€ or something.
Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s coming since she posted that tik tok referencing him proposing the other day, unless he said nah this is too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.