Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was gonna say thought they couldnt be worse or anymore cringe than her insta reels but I was so wrongggggg

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣 Came here for this! Does she not realise how desperate she comes across… if she’s got to hint and pressure him on the daily then he clearly has no interest in putting a ring on her finger 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
On her way to Manchester… strange when Mumsy and Airhead are on their way back… assume they flew in out and out of London…

Reactions: 6
That tv on the wall is just screaming to be torn down in a well documented patto rage! Just wait for it to be on the floor when shercan doesn’t propose.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s expecting it to happen in Dubai in a few weeks as “that’s where he first said I love you”

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She came up on my fyp and I checked out her TikTok… it’s not even that good.
Plus, why is Milo sitting on a chair at the table??
I know some owners do this, but why? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Our dog occasionally does this if a chair is already pulled out 😬😭🤣 She is a rescue and quite needy, and needs to be included in everything 🙄 otherwise she sits under the table and huffs 🤣. She never tries to take food though, thank goodness, would not abide that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If he doesn't want kids or to get married and she does then their relationship won't work out. She should be finding these things with someone who does. She shouldn't be forcing a man to do something he's not ready for and keep slapping him in the face all over social media until he gives in. Why does she want these things in life, just for the content? A child is nothing like a dog and she can't even look after her dog tbf.

Reactions: 14
Ffs her 1st tiktok and she's begging for a proposal, get over it or propose to him yourself.
Haha I’ve not been watching her stories recently thank god, but if was ercan I’d be running a mile if he’s not wanting to get married

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’m guessing the reason for the weight loss is because the missy empire underwear set she’s modelling only goes up to a 12. Which is an absolute joke for a company to have that as their largest size. Disgusted.
And isn’t this a conflict of interest as she’s a pour moi ambassador?

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Those implants.Good God.I love how Wayne Lineker is always thirsting after her in the comments. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Those implants.Good God.I love how Wayne Lineker is always thirsting after her in the comments. :sick:
She can have a boob job fine but the other day she was crying and acting all scared when she was having her face injected. 🤔 She just constantly play up for the camera.

Reactions: 8
Gifted Hotel again 😡😡😡😡. She's a freeloading twit . Im Working 40hrs a week teaching kids...collapsing at home exhausted to see this binge drinker make up to the eyeballs on a gifted stay...again

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Gifted Hotel again 😡😡😡😡. She's a freeloading twit . Im Working 40hrs a week teaching kids...collapsing at home exhausted to see this binge drinker make up to the eyeballs on a gifted stay...again
Your being polite about her, I would call her a freeloading bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god she’s doing this is November… cue the donation begging. She probs won’t last like that SAS programme…

3A266159-7E4B-4F6B-A553-0EE17FD30866.png

Why on earth would you go somewhere on the day the other half you’re so supposedly in love with comes back from a week away; there’s def trouble in paradise me thinks…

Reactions: 6
Why on earth would you go somewhere on the day the other half you’re so supposedly in love with comes back from a week away; there’s def trouble in paradise me thinks…
She did this when he came back from Ibiza on that stag do too what an odd bird she is

Reactions: 4
Think she must have been shadow banned 😂
Very odd that she has disappeared the minute they arrive back from Portugal.

That tik tok is just cringeworthy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.