Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an idiot for caving in. Clearly the gifted life style is worth it!
She’s gunna be even more insufferable now 🙄
Also they’ve literally not spent a moment alone the entire holiday and that’s not exactly promising for their relationship if they just got engaged!
Thing is though he's living his best life with his sugar mama.
Getting engaged keeps her happy and keeps the freebies flying.
And then if he does marry her and they do break up (unless she gets a pre-nup) then he gets half her stuff.
So either way he is winning when you think about it. As annoying as she is, she allows him to lead a freebie life and for some people thats all they really want.

Reactions: 12
Good luck to them especially lego head. He will certainly need it. I don't see them making it up the aisle, then again I never thought he would propose... Let's see how this plays out

Reactions: 11
I’m cringing at her videoing the people with the guitars instead of just enjoying the moment. Can’t even put her phone down at the engagement.

Reactions: 14
Brace yourselves.The smugness and begging is going to be off the charts.Air Can is a mug who sold his soul.No sympathy for him anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I mean when you practically have to beg and pressure your partner into a proposal... not really a good sign

Reactions: 14
Why is she tagging the jewellers in her stories? Please don’t say the ring was gifted along with everything else 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The boat trip must be going well if she is spending her afternoon drop feeding Insta her proposal …. At least it will give her content for the next few months #giftedwedding

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep tagging the jewellers? This is soooo cringe and screams heavily discounted!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m so glad I got engaged when I did, had kids when I did. All this tit show for likes and validation, I can’t take it. It’s not real. She just craves the little hearts going up and up. It’s so sad. If you’re in love with him then congratulations, well fuxking done, but c’mon, you’re chatting tit for all your followers and to get in the daily fail. This poor cow won’t be with him in 5 years. I’m not having it. They only seem happy surrounded by fellow numpty influencers and lavish gifts. Strip all that back. What do they have? Free meat and potato pasty’s, a mental dog and cream carpets. No ta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s even started tagging the jewellers in every story; who even thinks of that - she’s going to be insufferable now!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So embarrassed for her. Imagine posting a 'surprise' proposal and she's planned (and paid for) the lot. Cringe.

Reactions: 24
So embarrassed for her. Imagine posting a 'surprise' proposal and she's planned (and paid for) the lot. Cringe.
I highly doubt she paid for it. Everything seems to be gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine keep tagging the jewellers. By doing that you’re basically telling everyone your own engagement ring was either gifted or very heavily discounted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen it on instagram, straight over to tattle I came :ROFLMAO: bet she has been on here already!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I highly doubt she paid for it. Everything seems to be gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine keep tagging the jewellers. By doing that you’re basically telling everyone your own engagement ring was either gifted or very heavily discounted 😂
No you're probably right... The number of tags I would say heavily discounted. It's all just so embarrassing isn't it. .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.