Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what social media has done to people. Everyone standing in the swimming pool with their phones filming it and posing for pics. Put your phones down and enjoy being in the moment, you dont have to show everyone what your about to eat either. These are the last people I would go on holiday with, they all look like 🔔 🔚s
Looks like something out of black mirror

Reactions: 12
This is what social media has done to people. Everyone standing in the swimming pool with their phones filming it and posing for pics. Put your phones down and enjoy being in the moment, you dont have to show everyone what your about to eat either. These are the last people I would go on holiday with, they all look like 🔔 🔚s
Omg… I’ve wanted to go to Dubai for years because I’d love to skydive over the palm but my word that photo alone puts me off with so many pretentious posers!

Reactions: 3
Sad isn't it. The lengths people go to, to show other people that really don't give a tit what you're doing.
I was away last year in a pretty exclusive place and we were in the VIP deluxe part of the hotel. I was just chilling by the pool at the end of the day when this stupid cow turned up with her kid and demanded that the staff take pictures of her. They were assisting her for a good 15 minutes til she got the perfect insta worthy picture. She was so rude as well. I would have told her to f off. Money doesn't buy class, clearly. Same goes for Princess V.

Air Can hasn't put #gifted on that IV drip story, but it was gifted because prinny put it on hers. Is he a complete moron or really just doesn't give a tit about the consequences?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
God the gurn on her during the plate smash vid… off her rocker! And shouting ‘go on sonnn’ to the dancers?! I’m so embarrassed for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God the gurn on her during the plate smash vid… off her rocker! And shouting ‘go on sonnn’ to the dancers?! I’m so embarrassed for her!!
I can’t even begin to explain the embarrassment I feel when she says “go on son” so so so cringey!

Reactions: 13
🙄

The Newcastle-born star has been commissioned to front a hard-hitting documentary for Channel 4 called Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me.”

Aa a person who has suffered with alcohol/substance misuse and also has family that suffers this is an insult

I am pleased when alcoholism is highlighted I am it needs to be you only realise when you quit it how glamorised it really is but from a person like VP no thanks

Reactions: 6
🙄

The Newcastle-born star has been commissioned to front a hard-hitting documentary for Channel 4 called Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me.”

To be honest I have several feelings about this.

My mother is a recovering alcoholic, she has suffered horrific trauma in her life and I am incredibly proud of her for all of work she has done on herself and is coming up to three years sober. That’s not to say that having an alcoholic mother wasn’t incredibly difficult growing up at times, but I would NEVER share her struggles publicly, humiliate her and discuss the impact it had on me to an audience as no doubt Vicky will do. There’s not enough money in the world. It’s not her story to tell, perhaps her father would benefit from keeping his life private.

Secondly, she is the epitome of the culture that glamorises boozing to excess and making it normal to drink every night of the week in Geordie shore so again, not the right person to comment on it. Her values change according to her latest payslip. If she felt that strongly about that sort of culture and feared alcoholism itself seeing what it did to her father she never would have joined a shore like GS.

Finally, if again she felt this way about alcohol then why does she still drink all the time now? She hasn’t had a drink out of her hand for the last three or four days posting about her hangovers and that’s just off the top of my head. She hasn’t changed at all. This documentary has missed the mark having her at the forefront. She’s a hypocrite, an opportunist and is willing to drag her fathers issues in a documentary for her own self-serving purpose. If you ever read this Vicky, shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

My mother is a recovering alcoholic, she has suffered horrific trauma in her life and I am incredibly proud of her for all of work she has done on herself and is coming up to three years sober. That’s not to say that having an alcoholic mother wasn’t incredibly difficult growing up at times, but I would NEVER share her struggles publicly, humiliate her and discuss the impact it had on me to an audience as no doubt Vicky will do. There’s not enough money in the world. It’s not her story to tell, perhaps her father would benefit from keeping his life private.

Secondly, she is the epitome of the culture that glamorises boozing to excess and making it normal to drink every night of the week in Geordie shore so again, not the right person to comment on it. Her values change according to her latest payslip. If she felt that strongly about that sort of culture and feared alcoholism itself seeing what it did to her father she never would have joined a shore like GS.

Finally, if again she felt this way about alcohol then why does she still drink all the time now? She hasn’t had a drink out of her hand for the last three or four days posting about her hangovers and that’s just off the top of my head. She hasn’t changed at all. This documentary has missed the mark having her at the forefront. She’s a hypocrite, an opportunist and is willing to drag her fathers issues in a documentary for her own self-serving purpose. If you ever read this Vicky, shame on you.
Well done to your mum for being sober three years, I know it couldn't of been an easy process. My mother too was a very bad alcoholic. As we got older, the drinking seemed to get worse. Unfortunately she passed away in 2012 from alcohol poisoning. Yes I used to party when I was in my teens. But truth be told, I rarely touch alcohol now. I don't think vicky pattinson is the right person for this documentary. As you said, she's had a drink in her hand this past few days. I think she's a disgusting human being, ready to tell the world about her dad's drinking. She's fake and quite happily going to make money from the childhood trauma of her dad's drinking 🙄 what a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 13
🙄

That must’ve been why her Dad was inexplicably down there for one night with her and then came back and he looked like it was more for business than leisure I remember… maybe signing something?

Reactions: 2

Massive well done to your mum my stepdad is in recovery and I'm almost 9 months sober and clean myself after struggling with misuse issues since I was 12 recovery is rough and you have to work on it every single day she is part of the problem she glamorises it in every single way just because it's a legal drug does not mean it's not damaging I'm not sure what she's trying to do here it's insulting for those suffering and recovering sorry that her dad also has issues I am but I don't feel he wanted his story out there I'm all for alcohol abuse being highlighted but this just no she's done this for herself and I agree with every point you've made its disgusting but she won't feel ashamed she's got what she wanted out of it exposure even if it's only a tiny bit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
growing up with an alcoholic mother was not easy and we fought terribly yes I partied when I was younger but as a mam now abs almost 33 I rarely drink all I hope is that me and my daughter have a better relationship than I did with my mam - I don’t agree with VP doing this at all - I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes down the I’m an alcoholic route too given the fact the last show she did she was told to cut back on her drinking for fertility and health reasons and she appears to have done sweet FA in relation to that

Reactions: 11
Don’t even know where to start with this one. The blissful ignorance of Dubai being a hellhole unless you’re rich and straight. The boozing all day and then doing a tv show about how alcohol has effected her life.
But mostly the way the Babygirl filter slips when she shows off her full face of slap as if it’s somehow a make up artist who has transformed her into Kendall Jenner - she’s so ridiculous.

728D76D9-47E0-49DF-91C5-BDEB0D30ABEA.png
7A44CA0B-C976-47FC-9929-71C0E94A0B02.png

Oh, and the way she’s always touching Aircan’s neck/arms/chest and screaming “I love youuuu” and he just doesn’t reply 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She used to be the only girl from GS that didn't seem to be more plastic than human. I wouldn't have recognised her from some of the pictures here.

Reactions: 6
She must be absolutely minted! She goes all over & never seems to spend a penny!
She’s literally begs for everything. Wonder how much she’s actually spent on this Dubai holiday???

🙄

Oh ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she got another presenting gig after the This Morning car crash. That was utter cringe to watch but I guess you can edit prerecorded stuff so you can make her look less chavvy and script it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
🙄

this feels a bit confusing?
Just looking thru her stories last 24 hours she’s posted several with drink in hand so to then launch a documentary about alcoholism and how it’s affected her feel like it’s totally missed the mark?!

1B4959F0-A170-476C-9C58-587B75608D76.png

2ED73692-BC66-4EFB-A151-562076BB1A9F.png

A411F98B-C5AE-4CCC-89DB-642504F2808D.png

37DFDEB4-5B25-4470-835A-EFC3EFA7E201.png

Reactions: 19
I wondered why her Dad had featured so prominently on her stories recently,she normally acts like he doesn't exist.She so desperately wants be be taken seriously as a presenter and I guess she has no problem exploiting the poor bugger and his issues with alcohol.

Reactions: 14
I’m shocked by the documentary topic - really thought it would be about freezing her eggs.

Like others have said - how can this important topic hit home when she is constantly posting the shots, cocktails and wine. It’s not only the holiday content, it’s the weekend parties, the date nights, the I heart wine brand deal she has.

Shame on channel 4 for not picking someone else to front this

Also noticed how she got what she wanted - yesterdays ‘money shot of the pool posing’ had got her on daily Mail.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.