Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like can afford a 200k ring.
This lad showed who he really is too - clout chasing. It’s easy to predict isn’t if - they run out of thing to engage with. They get sick of hearing about the 3rd period she’s had & all the free food she gets. This is the way influencers go ….

I am refusing to use, but products these people are getting free - it’s an insult to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So bleeping tacky its like a €5 costume pice outta claires so nasty. But the ring is like the ring wearer, loud, over stated, look for attention and just plain vulgar looking.
I genuinely had a ring like that years ago when I was about 14 from peacocks, cost about 3.50. Looked exactly the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s v strange! I hadn’t spotted that

Oh deffo especially as the jewellers have dropped her in it by saying they both designed it… how embarrassing having to plan your own thing
Just seen the jewellers post… erm so what’s the big song and dance, emotional time at the beach about then?!
If you design a ring before the proposal why are you so overwhelmed etc when he actually proposes?! It’s not a surprise at all?

so fake

you smashed it… or he smashed it which is it 🤦‍♀️
C986DD1A-8E22-4211-87FA-922969137EAC.png

DD06399D-C159-48EA-9B20-9F3A755EF5B1.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
How has this twit been engaged 3 times and I can’t get engaged once 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where’s the poster who wrote about being in ercans friends circle and that they and his family dislike her and they were trying to make him leave her because they’re so volatile? Anymore tea there?
I wondered that

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Air Can finally did it,he got down on one knee.Roll on all the free sh*t and a lifetime of misery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot stand that giggling she does 🥴🤮 she probably paid for the ring herself, like he could afford 200k on a ring

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen the jewellers post… erm so what’s the big song and dance, emotional time at the beach about then?!
If you design a ring before the proposal why are you so overwhelmed etc when he actually proposes?! It’s not a surprise at all?

so fake

you smashed it… or he smashed it which is it 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1080968
View attachment 1080969
The jewellers have well and truly dropped a bollock there- ruining Vicky's fake "surprise" at Ercan's alleged choice of ring!

Honestly she is pathetic. How has she even got the nerve to stage it as a romantic surprise when we all know she paid for the ring because jobless Ercan lives off her?!

Every bit of her life is as fake as she is.

Reactions: 20
The embarrassing thing is that her fake engagement excitement is actually 'insta engagement' excitement.
Over 500k likes, comments from other Z listers and no doubt multiple articles / magazine deals.
She's literally buzzing off the attention as this has clearly been planned by her for months (.. how romantic 🥴)

Reactions: 20
Hate to defend her but I went with my boyfriend to try on engagement rings and choose a style so I know roughly what mine will look like.
But I have no idea when or how he’ll propose so it would still be a surprise.
Although knowing Vicky she planned the whole thing booked the singers told ercan what to say and handed him the ring and said right do it now so what do I know 🤣

Reactions: 6
Good old mammypato for posting a no filter pic of the happy couple

no doubt tomorrow Vicky will be sharing the endless congrats post in her stories… oh wait looking at her besties of mario, Pete and Ferne they have yet to add congratulations on their own stories!

Reactions: 6
Vicky likes ercan because he’s so reliant on her. It’s HER name on the mortgage, he could never have that lifestyle without HER. That’s the only reason they’ve lasted so long because he has a lot to lose and she doesn’t

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.