Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little man certainly seems to be living his best life with the lads bless him. Thanks to his Sugar Mammy bringing in the freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is her hair blonde in one pic then totally brunette in the other… plus did we really need a close up lying in his lap 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1078563
View attachment 1078566
How can she think people actually believe she looks like she does in picture 1? The reality is a greying, receding hairline, tiny little pig eyes, and her nose is twice the width in real life...
But you keep slapping on the filters wishing you actually looked like this. Grow up! How absolutely unashamedly desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaha no I’m losing it at her calling Air can “little man” 🤣🤣

but in the same breath it’s quite strange to see her genuinely publicly saying she prefers her lad to a child? Something really weird about saying Air Can is lush and Parker is alright. If I were Mario and Becky that would’ve annoyed me a lot. You don’t know the bairn well enough to make jokes like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s literally begs for everything. Wonder how much she’s actually spent on this Dubai holiday???

Oh ffs
Very very little would be my guess. If anything 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s more the free food packages she gets at home, all the free desserts she gets, amongst other things That she’s more than able to pay for, so why can’t they go to people who it could actually help. She has absolutely no shame! 🤢🤢🤢

She is so unlikeable and transparent. It genuinely confuses me how anyone is taken in by her BS and how ercan is into her! She’s a total irritant and a fake

Reactions: 15
Have to ask what the fascination is with that chav fest of a place smashing plates? Paying for plates to throw on the floor?! It just seems so wasteful and pointless but I suppose that’s Dubai all over

Reactions: 7
Fancy
🙄

The Newcastle-born star has been commissioned to front a hard-hitting documentary for Channel 4 called Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me.”

Fancy Putting your own dad on the line exposures for been a addicted she is a horror .

I can't see that realtionship lasting very long he looks miserable and the smiles are fake I don't think he is into her, not one thing of her on his Instagram very strange

Did the ring not fit?! Looks odd not on her finger properly.
Are they engaged now 😱🙈

It really does take the shine off if you have to beg and plan your own proposal and pay for your own ring 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s the breathing in for the photo. Hun, your rib cage doesn’t actually show like that when you’re not posing. Urgh. So over the fakeness.

Reactions: 13
Crash diet makes sense now - she wanted to be skinny body confident in her engagement pics!
Wonder why it has her taken them so long to share the news? Surely a magazine deal, they have had so many opportunities to show off the ring but chosen not to!

Reactions: 26
Did the ring not fit?! Looks odd not on her finger properly.
I thought this too.... it must be too small :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She posted a pic wearing that same outfit 3 days ago and there has been no sign of the ring since, she's not wearing it because you would be able to see it in the photos/vids she's done since. I think she was probably saving it for a mag deal and maybe a tabloid have said they were going to release a story and so she's been forced to announce. The proposal was clearly orchestrated by her...lovely outfit, fresh set of nails, when usually she's missing half a set.... etc etc. I still don't think they will last, he never looks happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.