Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to seeing the stag dos. Guarantee he'll be milking the parties whilst rinsing his Sugar Mammy. I can't imagine a #gifted balloon arch or donut wall in sight. I'm thinking Tinder Swindler vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking forward to seeing the stag dos. Guarantee he'll be milking the parties whilst rinsing his Sugar Mammy. I can't imagine a #gifted balloon arch or donut wall in sight. I'm thinking Tinder Swindler vibes
She’ll make sure it’s a joint hen and stag do knowing her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw this picture amongst her tagged photos from days ago and if you zoom in on vickys left hand you can see where she has attempted to edit out the ring. You can still see the outline...

Whats had me howling though is I thought this was Ercan until I realised it was someone else😂😂😂
Like she edits in her thigh gap 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve unfollowed. So happy knowing when I log on Insta I’m not going to be treated to the ever swinging jaw, pouting & fake pretence of “being just like us.” This Insta influencers surely has to come to a stop soon, the gifted tit is insane & it certainly doesn’t make me wanna use there service. It’s absurd, gift to the rich but they want the working class to fund the business.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she put the filter on coz she did her own makeup? witch you use that filter when top makeup artists paint your face with your crappy no bleeping filter makeup! are you ok????

Reactions: 20
DM have moderated the comments on their article, how does that work? Are they paid by her PR company to do that? Or do they moderate if they’re particularly bad?

Reactions: 5
DM have moderated the comments on their article, how does that work? Are they paid by her PR company to do that? Or do they moderate if they’re particularly bad?
They moderate some of their more serious articles, like about someone's death, but most of the time its a free-for-all so I imagine they've been asked by her management.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that babygirl filter is horrendous… the video with it on Aircan makes his head look like a space raider! It just shows how much it alters her face 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where’s the poster who wrote about being in ercans friends circle and that they and his family dislike her and they were trying to make him leave her because they’re so volatile? Anymore tea there?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.