Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I usually find her so irritating but today I’m struck with sincere sympathy for her. I can’t even begin to imagine how empty and sad her life must be! To orchestrate every detail of a forced engagement, just so that her life is “perfect” for instagram. The amount of videoing and promoting she is even doing of the hotels in Dubai ! Those types of videos take time ! And they are off on the vacation of “their dreams” , getting engaged and she is just posing all over the place with aircan trailing behind … that’s supposed to be a truly happy special time in a couples life , but for them it’s all promo, PR and pretend! They are constantly surrounded by their friends, binge drinking…They can’t even be alone as a couple the day after they get engaged ! And god forbid they hang out with people without bottles of vodka and god knows what else.
Instead of checking into gifted hotels , she should try checking into rehab.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought that they had to say yesterday because when they got on that #kindlygifted boat trip yesterday it had happy engagement balloons and signs etc and she prob thought they couldn’t keep it quiet any longer because they had an obligation to show all the boat free tit

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know how Air Can's side of the family are reacting to the news.I don't see him re-posting any congratulatory messages from them. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so sad and orchestrated. Can’t even cope with the banners all over the boat. My older brother just got engaged and it was the most lovely romantic thing ever. I would be so embarrassed of and for him if he’d had to go through this charade - for what? For Vicky to get more insta followers??

Reactions: 10
Now I think about it, isn’t it weird that they’ve spent their “engagement moon” with their friends? If that were me, I’d want us to really enjoy being together in the moment alone for as long as possible without so many other people being involved.

Also, I’m sorry but in her latest picture that ring just looks like a piece of glass. It’s also too big where is a wedding band going to fit? Or does she subconsciously also know she isn’t going to get that far

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a worrying feeling that she is going to filter her actual wedding pictures too 😂😝🙈
This categorically does not look anything like what she actually looks like … it’s just beyond!
So embarrassing.All I'm seeing are her giant implants.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where’s the poster who wrote about being in ercans friends circle and that they and his family dislike her and they were trying to make him leave her because they’re so volatile? Anymore tea there?
Hey this was me, myself & few my friends will be out with ercan this weekend for a catch up, I'll fill this thread in with the gossip about "Dubai, & the engagement, amongst other news by end weekend" hold tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
God...can anyone not get engaged anymore and go out and pay for an engagement meal..instead you have to get pretty little things to sponsor your trip to Dubai...get the fake nails...extensions ...lips...and record every freebie and pretend like you will make it down the aisle let alone stay married. I am exhausted.

Reactions: 13
Massive difference between your boyfriend getting a rough idea of the ring you like and then surprising you with it......this head sat down with the designers and designed (and paid for) the whole thing then made out it was a romantic surprise!

As for the laughing and sobbing on camera claiming to be "overwhelmed"- she is a drama graduate and she put on the performance of her life there 🤣
And the fact for months she’s been acting like she doesn’t know if he ever will propose at all on her daft tik toks eetc

Reactions: 16
I would safely say Mammy Patto had a tit full on week with Sir Baby Son Milo Sir…I’d say she is run ragged and all because he was never trained properly. Very unfair on her actually. She is so tired she can’t even muster up much of a congratulations.

Milo will disappear from existence shortly. I see an august september wedding, you cant have mr milo sir getting in the way of the big beg thats gonna happen. #giftedwedding #3rdtimelucky

Reactions: 9
Oh dear oh dear. Ercan now you can never escape the clutches of the Pattison.
Ricci and John Noble managed 😜

Gosh I usually find her so irritating but today I’m struck with sincere sympathy for her. I can’t even begin to imagine how empty and sad her life must be! To orchestrate every detail of a forced engagement, just so that her life is “perfect” for instagram. The amount of videoing and promoting she is even doing of the hotels in Dubai ! Those types of videos take time ! And they are off on the vacation of “their dreams” , getting engaged and she is just posing all over the place with aircan trailing behind … that’s supposed to be a truly happy special time in a couples life , but for them it’s all promo, PR and pretend! They are constantly surrounded by their friends, binge drinking…They can’t even be alone as a couple the day after they get engaged ! And god forbid they hang out with people without bottles of vodka and god knows what else.
Instead of checking into gifted hotels , she should try checking into rehab.
If you railroad a man into proposing, it’s not going to last.

• Haha
Hey this was me, myself & few my friends will be out with ercan this weekend for a catch up, I'll fill this thread in with the gossip about "Dubai, & the engagement, amongst other news by end weekend" hold tight.
Blooming love that you’re on this thread. Thank you for your services to Tattle. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who the hell is this person cos it ain’t Vicky 😂😂😂 what a knobber she is! Big posts about loving yourself and being comfortable in your skin..yeah right vick, step away from the babydoll filter and face app! We know your not Megan fox 👀

I have a worrying feeling that she is going to filter her actual wedding pictures too 😂😝🙈
This categorically does not look anything like what she actually looks like … it’s just beyond!

Reactions: 8
She literally is getting engaged and married for Instagram engagement. That’s it. It’s soooo sad. Next will be the baby they struggle to conceive and after that the divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.