Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Because she's a gurning, freeloading cunt who talks utter shit on the internet and needs to be called out on it. Sorry if that offends. Actually, no I'm not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?
Just like Vicky is entitled to her warbled and ill -researched feminism babble, essays on body positivity, and 7 essays a week about life vs insta which is actually a disguised ad, we are entitled to an opinion. As a collective we see a lot and share- we’re not all glued to our phones ready and waiting for her next post

Tattle can get on the nose sometimes , but usually out of frustration and anger. It’s understandable, people are burnt out beyond belief and then you see influences swanning off on gifted stays, eating gifted food, wearing a new gifted outfit every day and then to add to it they’re trying to sell us everything they possibly can, and have no regard for the guidelines or whether or not they are “influencing” something dangerous. And yet they’re always trying to prove how relatable they are.

Vicky tries to spin this relatable nice girl act and yet 80% of her content is ads, she gets a bad comment and sets a tonne of people on them. She doesn’t declare ads but then doesn’t also go online to correct that mistake, she just resumes as normal. How she speaks to and about Ercan is gross. She then piles pressure on him on a public platform to progress the relationship. She’s always abandoning her dog to go off somewhere, has 0 boundaries and she moans for sympathy on insta when people call her out for having an untrained dog or question why she’s leaving him. The list goes on and on. Maybe she needs a wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I’ve had a couple friends re post to their Instagram stories saying how happy they are for them

complete strangers! I think I need to re think my friendship group 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Dogs off leads around farmland is one of my absolute hates. My in laws are farmers and the amount of wankers who say their dogs are fine off a lead and then savage a lamb of shock the ewes into early labour is shocking. She should be fucking apologising and using it as a teaching point to her followers rather than moaning about a rude (probably quite rightly too) farmer. How has she turned it into a poor me when she is in the wrong?? 😡

Reactions: 27

Poolgirl30

I hate it when she does the ‘last night and this morning’ photos. That horrible face she pulls, pulling it back to show a double chin with her teeth sticking out. Makes me feel really sick. We all look like this in the morning, she’s such a fake person. Trying to show how real she is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Crash diet makes sense now - she wanted to be skinny body confident in her engagement pics!
Wonder why it has her taken them so long to share the news? Surely a magazine deal, they have had so many opportunities to show off the ring but chosen not to!

Reactions: 26

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Gifted....gifted....gifted. ffs this is beyond a joke?!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

It doesn't "influence" me to book anything...its just influenced me to be even more pissed off and pissed off at the holiday/Hotel company!!!!

Does she pay for anything at all???????

• Heart
  • Angry

LaraQ

VIP Member
I have a worrying feeling that she is going to filter her actual wedding pictures too 😂😝🙈
This categorically does not look anything like what she actually looks like … it’s just beyond!
So embarrassing.All I'm seeing are her giant implants.

• Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Gifted Hotel again 😡😡😡😡. She's a freeloading twat . Im Working 40hrs a week teaching kids...collapsing at home exhausted to see this binge drinker make up to the eyeballs on a gifted stay...again

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Traveler001

VIP Member
The TV in her bedroom absolutely cracks me up every time she shows it. Wouldn't you just buy a bed frame with a TV in the foot of the bed if there isn't enough room for one on the wall? It looks unbelievably shit! I bet they both walk into it all the time 🤣
Can someone gift her a few inches of wall because that looks fucking horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
This is what social media has done to people. Everyone standing in the swimming pool with their phones filming it and posing for pics. Put your phones down and enjoy being in the moment, you dont have to show everyone what your about to eat either. These are the last people I would go on holiday with, they all look like 🔔 🔚s

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24