Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an idiot for caving in. Clearly the gifted life style is worth it!
She’s gunna be even more insufferable now 🙄
Also they’ve literally not spent a moment alone the entire holiday and that’s not exactly promising for their relationship if they just got engaged!
Does he have a real job?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve had a couple friends re post to their Instagram stories saying how happy they are for them

complete strangers! I think I need to re think my friendship group 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve had a couple friends re post to their Instagram stories saying how happy they are for them

complete strangers! I think I need to re think my friendship group 🤣
People that do that about celebs literally make my skin crawl it’s so cringe lol! It’s same as when Vicky congrats Rihanna etc lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw this picture amongst her tagged photos from days ago and if you zoom in on vickys left hand you can see where she has attempted to edit out the ring. You can still see the outline...

Whats had me howling though is I thought this was Ercan until I realised it was someone else😂😂😂
I thought it was him 2 was going to say it's like 2 different looking men was thinking thats what he looked like in real life without all the filters and photo edits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sorry but what is the point in a proposal where you “pretend” to be surprised when you’ve been ring shopping yourself? Completely defeats the point of a surprise surely.

I do sort of understand picking the ring. I’ll always remember my gran telling me that when my grandad proposed, he did it with an empty ring box. She said “have you lost it already” and he said “well I know how picky you are so if you’re going to wear it forever I’d rather it be something you’ll like 😁” off to the jewellers they went that afternoon and were married 53 years before my gran passed. At least she didn’t know that was coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can see them getting married within a year,if not before the end of the year.Vicky is going to want to lock him down fast before/unless he comes to his senses like John Noble did.

Reactions: 13
I take one afternoon off to do coursework and wow wtf

All I can say is he's a fool massive fool

Reactions: 8
I saw this picture amongst her tagged photos from days ago and if you zoom in on vickys left hand you can see where she has attempted to edit out the ring. You can still see the outline...

Whats had me howling though is I thought this was Ercan until I realised it was someone else😂😂😂
He looks a bit like her ex….the one that actually paid for her ring….

Reactions: 2
Good luck to them I guess 😂
Is her hair brown or blonde ? I can’t tell, I hope it’s brown

Reactions: 1
I want to be happy for them but it just screams desperation and forced for the gram!

she is going to be insufferable - she has over 400k likes on the post so she knows full well what she is doing to get the attention of the gram!

wasn’t the dj at hers the weekend aircan and mum went to Portugal? No doubt to tie up loose ends of the proposal, parties and yacht!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.