Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking earlier that she definitely would if she wasn’t in the public eye, I don’t think she could cope with people knowing she had asked him
And he said ‘no’; can you imagine! Maybe that’s what’s she worried about whereas if he asked she would say yes…

Reactions: 3
It really is second hand embarrassment with all the proposal hints.

Just makes me question her motive….

Is this wedding storyline ready to be twisted to suit part of the poor VP story when Aircan finally dumps her???…

i just don’t understand why she or any woman ESPECIALLY in the public eye with that platform would do that to themselves.

Reactions: 8
So I’m sad to say I borrowed her book from my library! It was in my eye line at the check out area so I took one for the team.

She says on the first page she doesn’t know the secret to happy! Then all she does is whine about she’s been hard done to (all because of how she was portrayed in Geordie Shore and MTV made her work when she needed to rest which resulted in her assaulting someone) and has gone down the route of alcoholism, being addicted to exercise and people pleasing. Says she’s this really sweet, salt of the earth girl who’d rather be with her friends than at celeb events. Bollocks love you love a freebie and never stop bragging about your designer gear.

had to laugh when she talks about her periods and says that they were a taboo subject in her house growing up! She never bloody shuts up about them now.

it’s like the book she did a few years ago and all she’s done is regurgitate the contents from that with some shite the speakmans and her life coach has told her. All in all it’s a bag of crap. False advertising.

Reactions: 22
She’s done a backgrid pap walk leaving her hotel in that HORRENDOUS green pleather outfit, (no coat) leaving her hotel. The desperation is palpable

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It really is second hand embarrassment with all the proposal hints.

Just makes me question her motive….

Is this wedding storyline ready to be twisted to suit part of the poor VP story when Aircan finally dumps her???…

i just don’t understand why she or any woman ESPECIALLY in the public eye with that platform would do that to themselves.
Well she managed to get a TV show out of the last one so probably hoping for more of the same…

So I’m sad to say I borrowed her book from my library! It was in my eye line at the check out area so I took one for the team.

She says on the first page she doesn’t know the secret to happy! Then all she does is whine about she’s been hard done to (all because of how she was portrayed in Geordie Shore and MTV made her work when she needed to rest which resulted in her assaulting someone) and has gone down the route of alcoholism, being addicted to exercise and people pleasing. Says she’s this really sweet, salt of the earth girl who’d rather be with her friends than at celeb events. Bollocks love you love a freebie and never stop bragging about your designer gear.

had to laugh when she talks about her periods and says that they were a taboo subject in her house growing up! She never bloody shuts up about them now.

it’s like the book she did a few years ago and all she’s done is regurgitate the contents from that with some shite the speakmans and her life coach has told her. All in all it’s a bag of crap. False advertising.
Take it she didn’t mention her raging coke habit then?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she managed to get a TV show out of the last one so probably hoping for more of the same…

Take it she didn’t mention her raging coke habit then?! 😂
She’s a paragon of virtue and apparently she’s been told so by many a person. She even mentioned she feels bad if she claps back at a troll. All lies.

Reactions: 9
Love how she’s disregarded GS .. she’s basically living the same life .. drinks like a fish, aggressive, house is a tit hole. Eats nothing but gifted food.. she’s such a hypocritical woman it’s unreal.. I really do wish she would duck off with her fat gurn jaw and shite nails .. as she would say, scruffy bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Could her me neck be stretch any longer and that side tongue 👅 duck off and duck off again I’d love to side slap her face .

Reactions: 5
So from one effing free stay to the next… I hate these companies who give these nobodies stuff. Now with her Mam and Sis… very telling her and Airhead I think…

4822782F-5B9C-4CA8-9ADE-A3BE531E686A.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Dear god she really is a clown. If it wasn’t for Geordie shore she would be an unknown entity like the rest of us, and if she’s talking about alcoholism then why is she out steaming every wkend, and she would go to the opening of an envelope if it got her more likes on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Vicky has a sad existence. I don't think she has a life, she just exists in this weird world which isn't real. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a beggy twit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.