Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m not sure how true this poster above is as seems a bit random to come on here and say what they did… unless it’s because there were trips taken and not to look bad but I know from when my Grandad died, I was inconsolable and the way she goes on over her periods, I thought she would’ve mentioned it by now…
Its true. These Instagram 'stars' only post what they want their fans (or haters) to know. Just because she isn't crying about it insta doesn't mean it didn't happen. They may pretend that they are sharing all the intimate details of their lives to their 'friends' but that's what they want the followers to believe. That's how they gain their trust and earn money.
Maybe she will tell you nearer or after the funeral (which in is 2 weeks). Maybe she will just keep it private 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Its true. These Instagram 'stars' only post what they want their fans (or haters) to know. Just because she isn't crying about it insta doesn't mean it didn't happen. They may pretend that they are sharing all the intimate details of their lives to their 'friends' but that's what they want the followers to believe. That's how they gain their trust and earn money.
Maybe she will tell you nearer or after the funeral (which in is 2 weeks). Maybe she will just keep it private 🤷‍♀️
This is very true and totally agree; it’s just she tells us when she’s on her period so seems strange she wouldn’t mention this but hey ho very sad news for the family and I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone as most of us have been through losing a Grandparent 💙

Reactions: 1
Well she milked her Grandma's death for the sympathy and likes on 29th January 2019. Maybe she's got no photos of herself with her Grandad so she cant make his death about herself and how she looked.🤷‍♂️
A little thing like no photos wouldn’t stop Vicky from making it about herself! She’s turned it into an art form!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she milked her Grandma's death for the sympathy and likes on 29th January 2019. Maybe she's got no photos of herself with her Grandad so she cant make his death about herself and how she looked.🤷‍♂️
"Thank you for making me who I am"

🤣 some beggy absolute skank that shags on telly...

Nice one grandma! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How has she got the brass neck to write an essay on animal cruelty with the way she treats MrMiloSir? She is the last person I would leave my pet with. She is never with him ffs. Inconsistency and absence is right up there with animal cruelty in my eyes. She abandons him every single week without a care in the world. She never deserved that dog and she has proved it. What's that Vicky?? Oh yeah, you've left him AGAIN this weekend 🙄 funny that....

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Totally agree...I honestly think they will end up rehoming Milo..it was a bad decision for them to get a dog. I bet she got him to show Aircan that she could be responsible for another life so he would fall madly in love and want to wife her and give her babies..the sad reality is the dog has no boundaries, her house is even more of a tit tip, she abandons him most of the time and Aircan uses the opportunity to get the hell away from her 😂😂😂

How has she got the brass neck to write an essay on animal cruelty with the way she treats MrMiloSir? She is the last person I would leave my pet with. She is never with him ffs. Inconsistency and absence is right up there with animal cruelty in my eyes. She abandons him every single week without a care in the world. She never deserved that dog and she has proved it. What's that Vicky?? Oh yeah, you've left him AGAIN this weekend 🙄 funny that....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can slag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
I think because people can see through the bullshit & it's annoying, also very car crash.
Personally I just find it funny, she's such a hypocrite, full of tit & an absolute shameless scrounger,
Why did you post?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Because I hate people pretending to be something they most definitely are not, get a real job

Also you are definitely Vicky 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I'm interested in her periods, I like to know the exact date, how she's feeling, how many times she's cried, how many different emotions she has in an hour, I need a photo of her crying, what gifted junk food little menstrual bear is eating, what medication she takes for it, how far away has Aircan has fucked away from her when she's channeling her inner hulk. I mean there's probably millions of periods happening a day but Vickys are special and unlike no other period in the history of periods. 🙄

My question would be why she thinks anyone would be interested when she's on the rag or when Milo Sir takes a tit now that's something curious 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh girls everyone wait … let’s all remember it’s her 6th period of the month and we need to be sensitive to this ok

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has seen Milo for almost a full day I reckon this week so how can she bleat on about walking him longer and holding him tighter. She was in Manchester Fri/Sat, with her Mam and Sis Sun, Mon and Tue then went back down South on Wed and then was on her way back up here yesterday and in between then so called working so she has def not seen that poor dog hardly anytime this week 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She has seen Milo for almost a full day I reckon this week so how can she bleat on about walking him longer and holding him tighter. She was in Manchester Fri/Sat, with her Mam and Sis Sun, Mon and Tue then went back down South on Wed and then was on her way back up here yesterday and in between then so called working so she has def not seen that poor dog hardly anytime this week 😡
Some “dog mam” she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.