Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C4 are a disgrace commissioning her of all people for something like this. She, IMO, is a functioning alcoholic most of the time. To be posting story after story of drink after drink knowing that information regarding this program was about to be released just highlights how stupid she actually is. So her Dad is a recovering alcoholic and she found it tough growing up, and the answer to that was to get paid to get pissed on national TV was it? Makes sense. If I had a close family member suffer so badly it would put me off drinking all together, not encourage me to be an advocate for binge drinking. WOW.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but the baby girl filter has went too far now she defo believes now she looks like this lol!! I can’t stand when she posts videos of herself trying to be sexy my skin literally crawls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to be SO LOUD?? All that hootin' and hollerin' and HORRIBLE singing! How can anyone stand being in her company for more than 5 minutes? GO ON SON! 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine being next to her in a restaurant or bar. I’d honestly have to move. There’s having fun and then there’s just being drunk and obnoxious.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if milo will bring one out called ‘my mum, cocaine and me’
Or ‘my mum, leaving me on my own and me’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She'll be raging that was posted!
I'm guessing that is why he hardly ever posts about her,he can't be arsed to put that creepy filter on her and he knows she'll be furious if he shows her real face.

Reactions: 7
She’s so obviously going to blame her dads alcoholism for her unhealthy relationship with alcohol and say that’s why she ended up on Geordie Shore and was so awful. She’ll say she thought that type of behaviour was normal bla bla bla. She’s so desperate to erase her life on gshore so next best thing is to come up with an excuse for it all.
She’s so predictable

Reactions: 19
A true representation of what they both actually look like 🤣.
Wow. Even Airhead looks haggered without the filters. She looks absolutely NOTHIING like her filtered unreality. How can she possibly think she looks anything like that when in reality she looks like a piggy eyed foot 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so embarrassing, she’s 34 not 14 if I carried on like that about my partner he’d be mortified 😳

Reactions: 8

"Felt like such a bellend taking this pic" :rolleyes: Still only got 21,000 likes tho.

Also all that hollering around Mario’s little boy too - one of the pictures showed Becky (Mario’s fiancé) she looked fed up while the others looked pissed up!! I wouldn’t be impressed shouting and screaming around my child.

Reactions: 5

"Felt like such a bellend taking this pic" :rolleyes: Still only got 21,000 likes tho.
I’ve literally came here straight from the Daily Mail post lol. I don’t follow this girl at all but every so often she would come up on my insta community feed and I always felt so sorry for her because the posts were always breakdowns about how ugly and fat she felt, the fake pressure of social media and how no one looks like the pictures they put up etc.
AND THEN SHE GOES AND PUTS UP THIS BULLSHIT !!!!!!

She does in her fuckin shite look like this !! I don’t doubt the weight loss but this is not what she looks like at all, we all know it. And she’ll get papped fat again in a matter of months and cry it in again.
twit.

Felt like such a bellend taking this pic And I think you’ll all agree .. she should have stopped there the attention seeking twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
C4 are a disgrace commissioning her of all people for something like this. She, IMO, is a functioning alcoholic most of the time. To be posting story after story of drink after drink knowing that information regarding this program was about to be released just highlights how stupid she actually is. So her Dad is a recovering alcoholic and she found it tough growing up, and the answer to that was to get paid to get pissed on national TV was it? Makes sense. If I had a close family member suffer so badly it would put me off drinking all together, not encourage me to be an advocate for binge drinking. WOW.
Hell they have Katie price and look at all the tit she causes. They take the piss. If anyone knows who she is they won’t take her seriously because of the amount of alcohol related posts she posts.
my dad is a raging alchy and I went through a bad phase late teens to early twenties of drinking. Now I can’t stand the stuff. I think I just wanted to see what was so appealing about the stuff which he essentially chose over his kids. It’s a horrendous disease but she’s totally the wrong person to front a programme on it

How is her hair blonde in one pic then totally brunette in the other… plus did we really need a close up lying in his lap 🤦‍♀️
9C8829B4-994F-4E18-ABD3-BE9B3C052FB1.png

BC2F7CB3-C303-49D5-8E3E-947A1071AA59.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.