Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower29

So embarrassed for her. Imagine posting a 'surprise' proposal and she's planned (and paid for) the lot. Cringe.

Reactions: 24

glamapuss

Its true. These Instagram 'stars' only post what they want their fans (or haters) to know. Just because she isn't crying about it insta doesn't mean it didn't happen. They may pretend that they are sharing all the intimate details of their lives to their 'friends' but that's what they want the followers to believe. That's how they gain their trust and earn money.
Maybe she will tell you nearer or after the funeral (which in is 2 weeks). Maybe she will just keep it private 🤷‍♀️
LOL this is VP’s sister…ORRR someone defending her … look at the (haters) only someone who liked VP would refer to the people who didn’t have their tongue up her wonky staircase arse as a hater.

Aisha, are you a bit obsessed with this thread since you joined??? As you keep checking it constantly and you haven’t posted on any other thread on the site??

….,trust me there is a lot of interesting tea on tattle to pass the time so clearly you are closer to VP than you are letting on.

There are threads on a lot of people, VP is not special in any way OR being targeted and yawn if you really were that naive as you say in how you joined Tattle.

IF are VP’s sister, honestly wipe your kids snotty dried pizza face and stop shovelling haribos in her mouth. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Came straight here after seeing her latest photo. She often posts photos of it all “hanging out” and trying to be so “real” - where on earth is there anything in that photo to hang out?! She’s deluded.

255B177F-18DB-4F64-98DB-767B4FB26563.jpeg
FD2AD298-AD4A-4837-B133-5CC8CA9D9EF3.jpeg

These are not the same person.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Bet she walks on their land all the time or veers into it off the track she’s always on with babymiloson.
She can’t handle someone confronting her, going home for a cry….didn’t she build her ‘career’ off being a bully in GS.

Does it bug anyone else that the rock on the ring is off centre. There’s more stone one side of the band than the other or am I seeing things 🤔

So she intimidated a little 28 year old man/boy into proposing. Had her mam take him away to Portugal to coach him. Designed the ring herself and orchestrated the whole ‘surprise’ proposal, all while wearing yet another BROWN outfit.

Babymilosonsir will be the ring bearer with a bow tie around his neck and he’ll destroy everything in his path on the day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh my God it’s the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen 🤮

Imagine being so insecure in yourself & your relationship that you have to get people to come in and install monstrosities like that.

I’m amazed there’s not a wenzels sandwich in sight. Although she’s getting her hair and make up done again so no doubt they’re off out somewhere she can do her “giggling into my wine glass” pose to show everyone how happy he makes her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Saying Ercan smashed it in one post but then jeweller is saying it was a pleasure working with them BOTH… she arranged every single part of that proposal there’s no doubt, wouldn’t surprise me if she even paid for the ring herself
So fucking tacky its like a €5 costume pice outta claires so nasty. But the ring is like the ring wearer, loud, over stated, look for attention and just plain vulgar looking.

Reactions: 22

Me123x

Chatty Member
I’ve had a couple friends re post to their Instagram stories saying how happy they are for them

complete strangers! I think I need to re think my friendship group 🤣
People that do that about celebs literally make my skin crawl it’s so cringe lol! It’s same as when Vicky congrats Rihanna etc lol

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Air Can finally did it,he got down on one knee.Roll on all the free sh*t and a lifetime of misery.

• Heart
  • Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
So I’m sad to say I borrowed her book from my library! It was in my eye line at the check out area so I took one for the team.

She says on the first page she doesn’t know the secret to happy! Then all she does is whine about she’s been hard done to (all because of how she was portrayed in Geordie Shore and MTV made her work when she needed to rest which resulted in her assaulting someone) and has gone down the route of alcoholism, being addicted to exercise and people pleasing. Says she’s this really sweet, salt of the earth girl who’d rather be with her friends than at celeb events. Bollocks love you love a freebie and never stop bragging about your designer gear.

had to laugh when she talks about her periods and says that they were a taboo subject in her house growing up! She never bloody shuts up about them now.

it’s like the book she did a few years ago and all she’s done is regurgitate the contents from that with some shite the speakmans and her life coach has told her. All in all it’s a bag of crap. False advertising.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?
Because I hate people pretending to be something they most definitely are not, get a real job

Don't want to cause any controversy or arguments here but I am genuinely curious.... why are people on here so interested in her life? Why watch her so closely if you dislike her so much?
I don't follow people that I dislike as they just annoy me and I don't have time for that so I'm struggling to understand peoples motivations to spend so much time on people that they don't like.

I recently came across this website naively thinking they were innocent gossip forums and have been shocked to read some of the comments and to see how closely people will scrutinise the life of people they hate so they can hag them off.
Not criticising, just don't really get it. Can anyone enlighten me?
Also you are definitely Vicky 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she has reached some sort of peak delusion where she thinks she an A list star with the world watching her every move. Plot twist: noone gives a shit pet

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Massive difference between your boyfriend getting a rough idea of the ring you like and then surprising you with it......this dickhead sat down with the designers and designed (and paid for) the whole thing then made out it was a romantic surprise!

As for the laughing and sobbing on camera claiming to be "overwhelmed"- she is a drama graduate and she put on the performance of her life there 🤣
Yeah 100% sorry I don’t know what came over me to defend her there 🤣

See her bestie Rihanna hasn’t posted the engagement photos to her stories??? Vicky will be fuming.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So embarrassed for her. Imagine posting a 'surprise' proposal and she's planned (and paid for) the lot. Cringe.
I highly doubt she paid for it. Everything seems to be gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine keep tagging the jewellers. By doing that you’re basically telling everyone your own engagement ring was either gifted or very heavily discounted 😂

• Haha

frankie32

I’m finding it hard to believe that she chose that brown outfit on the day she knew he was proposing, it’s hideous. Looks like something that cost a tenner from select in the 90s!!

• Haha