Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember asking my husband how much he paid for the ring and where he got it from? He called me a cheeky cow and it’s not about how much it was ot where he got it 🤣. Tight. Could of tagged them.

Reactions: 5
How can you sit sobbing and saying 'tonight was everything'. When you planned it yourself. And staged it all for the gram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
so all you need to do to get your guy to propose is to emasculate him to the pont he only has you and also make sure you have plenty of #gifted tit so he can get in on it too even possibly being able to get a #gifted ring for you!

Reactions: 11
I have never had the ick more than I have just got from that whole proposal.
I would cringe myself inside out if I was sat on a beach with kids playing in the background (😂) being serenaded like that
Although I suppose if my other half decided to do all that, I at least wouldn’t have to foot the bill for it myself like she has 💀🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The begging Olympics starts now and she's been training for this all of her life.The #gifted wedding dress,venue,catering,Air Can's suit etc etc etc.You think she'll be paying for any of that tit?.And of course the ring is discounted,there's no way her "fiancee" could afford it,he barely works.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Saying Ercan smashed it in one post but then jeweller is saying it was a pleasure working with them BOTH… she arranged every single part of that proposal there’s no doubt, wouldn’t surprise me if she even paid for the ring herself
So bleeping tacky its like a €5 costume pice outta claires so nasty. But the ring is like the ring wearer, loud, over stated, look for attention and just plain vulgar looking.

Reactions: 22
Saying Ercan smashed it in one post but then jeweller is saying it was a pleasure working with them BOTH… she arranged every single part of that proposal there’s no doubt, wouldn’t surprise me if she even paid for the ring herself
How sad she is that despite to get married am actually embrassed for her 🙈

Reactions: 4
It'll be the easiest marketing event wedding to plan ever. She's already sorted for #gifted balloons, djs. Make up, claws and wigs with her glam squad. Card board cut outs. Travel in Style Essex for the car, M & S for the booze, Piglets Pantry catering. She could probably pull it all together for next Saturday if she wanted

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I reckon she’ll be married pretty quickly, an engagement won’t be enough commitment seeing as her last engagements didn’t mean she wouldn’t get dumped or cheated on. As soon as she can get everything gifted she’ll be marching him up the aisle

Reactions: 16
Deffo sold something to some mags- if you check her tagged pics there’s some images from a gshore fan account (don’t want to name it and get in bother) with pictures not seen before. I suppose the delay is so they can edit them to the nth degree

Reactions: 4
Judging by her nails that ring is going to get covered in fake tan, mud and god knows what else. Just something else she wanted but won't look after.

Reactions: 7
It's actually sad she planned the whole trip and engagement for the gram what a twit imaging begging a man who isn't fully committed into marrying you by god she is one despite needy witch, I never remember her ever being single once one realtionship is over she is onto the next I feel like all her realtionships are forced as she doesn't know how to be happy without a man in her life , I believe in letting things happen naturally whatever is meant for u always Comes ur way that whole proposal is the most fakness setup attention seeking thing

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.