Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Echoing everyone else,it's absolutely deranged to get your hair and make up done to just sit by the pool.She is completely lost.Her whole life is for the Gram.
I'm a sweaty mess on holiday. Hair scraped back, no make up, headscarf on (my scalp burns easily) bugger full make up.

Reactions: 10
The baby girl filter just blows my mind That she uses it for literally every story. Iā€™m starting to think sheā€™s used it so much she actually believes this is how she looks now lol! Seriously tho how can someone use such a face altering filter on EVERY story, then preach about being realā€¦ how can people not see through her BS

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on her stories. Is this hole for real? Since she has had to declare how much she is #gifted, you really realise just how much stuff she gets for free. What I don't understand is, why?? She is an absolute nobody. Why are people following her insta and not seeing through this bullshit on display on the daily? She is so shallow. Imagine living your life like that. Why would you go on 'a very much deserved' (pah šŸ˜‚) holiday to get your hair and make up done to sit by a pool and write an essay on Insta v's reality? This is anything but. The woman is a walking contradiction and she needs a big reality check. She brings nothing to this world. What an absolute waste of space. She deserves none of what she gets for free. She is a freeloading slapper always on the beg for anything and everything she can get her shovel claws on.
I'm losing more and more respect for Ercan as well. Imagine being on holiday with that? How draining.
They deserve each other the absolute scrapings on the bottle of the barrel. Nothing irks me more than people getting things for free that they don't deserve. She flew business class. I fly business class...the only difference is....I actually fxxxing pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just caught up on her stories. Is this hole for real? Since she has had to declare how much she is #gifted, you really realise just how much stuff she gets for free. What I don't understand is, why?? She is an absolute nobody. Why are people following her insta and not seeing through this bullshit on display on the daily? She is so shallow. Imagine living your life like that. Why would you go on 'a very much deserved' (pah šŸ˜‚) holiday to get your hair and make up done to sit by a pool and write an essay on Insta v's reality? This is anything but. The woman is a walking contradiction and she needs a big reality check. She brings nothing to this world. What an absolute waste of space. She deserves none of what she gets for free. She is a freeloading slapper always on the beg for anything and everything she can get her shovel claws on.
I'm losing more and more respect for Ercan as well. Imagine being on holiday with that? How draining.
They deserve each other the absolute scrapings on the bottle of the barrel. Nothing irks me more than people getting things for free that they don't deserve. She flew business class. I fly business class...the only difference is....I actually fxxxing pay for it.
I'm getting the feeling you don't like her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think VP just got engaged or is she just trying to up comments for the algorithm?

Reactions: 3
I was wondering if the OK shoot was for an Engagement reveal,but I doubt it.Air Can has made it clear he's not ready.

Reactions: 5
The thing is theyā€™ve been together for three years and sheā€™s made it totally clear itā€™s what she wants. If ercan knows heā€™s going to be with her for the rest of his life why hasnā€™t he done it? Simple enough he doesnā€™t want to. If men want someone, they make sure they know it

Reactions: 15
The thing is theyā€™ve been together for three years and sheā€™s made it totally clear itā€™s what she wants. If ercan knows heā€™s going to be with her for the rest of his life why hasnā€™t he done it? Simple enough he doesnā€™t want to. If men want someone, they make sure they know it
Totally, and trying to force them into it never ends well :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Arrrgh the engagement stuff makes me cringe so much!! I know Iā€™ve said this here a 100 times before but begging for him to propose is the most desperate act ever. Iā€™m so embarrassed for her šŸ˜³

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve been with my fella nearly 6 years. Itā€™s never gonna happen for me. Heā€™s a commitment phobe. tit but true. I used to want it, always little remarks but up until 2 years ago Iā€™ve just stopped. Not even arsed anymore, a ring wonā€™t change anything for us. I think if he asked me now Iā€™d say no - wouldnā€™t feel right! She just stinks of desperation - probably cos every other fella has proposed she thinks itā€™s a right. Really canā€™t get over her braggy posts alately. Makes out sheā€™s all for the ā€œrealā€ image whilst being one of the most superficial lasses on Insta. Pissing about with full make up & hair on a beach, what a joke.

Reactions: 17
I still think there could have been an engagement and OK shoot and sheā€™s just trying to through people off the scent for the big reveal in a week or soā€¦.the little guys tiny arms will have been twisted up his back to do it for the Ā£Ā£Ā£ and the slew of freebies or tv special thatā€™ll ensue and then a year max and itā€™ll be another John Noble all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think there could have been an engagement and OK shoot and sheā€™s just trying to through people off the scent for the big reveal in a week or soā€¦.the little guys tiny arms will have been twisted up his back to do it for the Ā£Ā£Ā£ and the slew of freebies or tv special thatā€™ll ensue and then a year max and itā€™ll be another John Noble all over again
you could be right - she is looking even smugger than usual (hard to believe I know)

Reactions: 7
Didnā€™t realise she had a new thread.
So help me catch up please.

Has she bought any food herself yet?

Has the little lad grown?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was the same as you, Iā€™ve been with my man for 16 years now..not married but very happy and my relationship has outlasted the majority of my married friends! Marriage isnā€™t everything..Vicky is very Braggy and attention seeking though, she enjoys the limelight..itā€™s all about her and nothing to do with the little man šŸ‘ØšŸ»

Iā€™ve been with my fella nearly 6 years. Itā€™s never gonna happen for me. Heā€™s a commitment phobe. tit but true. I used to want it, always little remarks but up until 2 years ago Iā€™ve just stopped. Not even arsed anymore, a ring wonā€™t change anything for us. I think if he asked me now Iā€™d say no - wouldnā€™t feel right! She just stinks of desperation - probably cos every other fella has proposed she thinks itā€™s a right. Really canā€™t get over her braggy posts alately. Makes out sheā€™s all for the ā€œrealā€ image whilst being one of the most superficial lasses on Insta. Pissing about with full make up & hair on a beach, what a joke.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.