Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait...the guy Dan she dumped for Ricci. She defo banged him in the GS house.
“I refused to have sex with her on TV because my mum and my sisters would absolutely kill me,' he said.”

On the Ex on the Beach it was confirmed that they hadn’t slept together.

How fit is fit Dan? 🤤

I know the Daily Fail isn’t the most reliable source but here is the link:

Reactions: 2
“I refused to have sex with her on TV because my mum and my sisters would absolutely kill me,' he said.”

How fit is fit Dan? 🤤

Look at how bad her tan is in that picture. Gross. Some things never change!

How fit is fit Dan? 🤤

Yeah it was there was a Dan in season 2 that was her fella when she was in between Dan and ricci then later in s6 Fit Dan 😊

How fit is fit Dan? 🤤

He was bloody gorgeous :love:

Waiting for her to appear on dancing on ice or god forbid strictly.
The BBC won't have her she is a no one bbc are snobs she got no chance I know she did that this is England it just shined a light on her for been a hypocrite she filters her photos then preaches to young girls them kids heads must be scrambled one ugly fake photo does not equal all her edited pics your not real or genuine you are enough she tells them bore off she is a divi ...her shout about investigative journalism and was that it her big reveal ? This is England all 2/ 3 mins of the divi She want to be stacey dooley ..you'll never be a investigative journalist what happened if they investigated her they will. Find out how fake she is and god knows what else . vip vucky passed with always haunt her that arrest and her gs days with the sex in TV thrown in they'll never let her live it down.itv have any old reality crap on..they scrape the barrel the pink little bear will never do it. She is a so called influencer what does he influence exactly? Nothing good selfish money hungry..no one cares buy followers near 5 million now but as hardly any comment how does she have more followers than the beatles Fleetwood mac pink floyd the biggest bands in the WORLD. I don't think so. Loose woman jibbed her and they have any old junk on .

Reactions: 4
The BBC won't have her she is a no one bbc are snobs she got no chance I know she did that this is England it just shined a light on her for been a hypocrite she filters her photos then preaches to young girls them kids heads must be scrambled one ugly fake photo does not equal all her edited pics your not real or genuine you are enough she tells them bore off she is a divi ...her shout about investigative journalism and was that it her big reveal ? This is England all 2/ 3 mins of the divi She want to be stacey dooley ..you'll never be a investigative journalist what happened if they investigated her they will. Find out how fake she is and god knows what else . vip vucky passed with always haunt her that arrest and her gs days with the sex in TV thrown in they'll never let her live it down.itv have any old reality crap on..they scrape the barrel the pink little bear will never do it. She is a so called influencer what does he influence exactly? Nothing good selfish money hungry..no one cares buy followers near 5 million now but as hardly any comment how does she have more followers than the beatles Fleetwood mac pink floyd the biggest bands in the WORLD. I don't think so. Loose woman jibbed her and they have any old junk on .
Your replies crack me up 😂 ❤

Reactions: 1
So he sa

How fit is fit Dan? 🤤

So that article says and So he days i don't believe it for one minute. she done it 3 times why would she not do it again

She a
Your replies crack me up 😂 ❤
Hardfaced cow never be a pink fluffy bear you'll always be a pink pig who snort ..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he sa
So that article says and So he days i don't believe it for one minute. she done it 3 times why would she not do it again

She a
Hardfaced cow never be a pink fluffy bear you'll always be a pink pig who snort ..
Ded 😂😭😭😭

The TV in her bedroom absolutely cracks me up every time she shows it. Wouldn't you just buy a bed frame with a TV in the foot of the bed if there isn't enough room for one on the wall? It looks unbelievably tit! I bet they both walk into it all the time 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The TV in her bedroom absolutely cracks me up every time she shows it. Wouldn't you just buy a bed frame with a TV in the foot of the bed if there isn't enough room for one on the wall? It looks unbelievably tit! I bet they both walk into it all the time 🤣
Can someone gift her a few inches of wall because that looks bleeping horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Om
Omg this gives me anxiety

Reactions: 9
Might not be the bedroom, that woman could literally put a matress anywhere could be the hallway for what we know. Its on the posts constantly. Obviously its that way for a beg of some sort anyways

Reactions: 10
Ercan will just walk under it 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve never seen this before 😂😂 just get a smaller TV that looks shocking….didn’t she have an interior designer working on it? They need sacking….but then can you sack someone you probably got for free…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Aircan do anything for Mr Milo? I wonder if the dog is having an impact on their relationship? It seems like she’s fully taken on the responsibility now but he’s just away enjoy his freedom. I say this from personal experience as it happened to me and it was really stressful as we didn’t have family or friends close by the help with such a big, energetic dog. They’re bloody hard work!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.