Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatguyG

Coincidence that he shares this after my comment last night?? Convinced one of them are reading these🤣🤣 hes only there for the #gifted. Its become clear as day now
I touched on the last thread , how I know off ercan. We ain't close close but he is one my friendship circles. I need be careful with what I say so it's not very obvious who it is to him.
I'll touch on a few things, Ercan is aware off this thread & vicky is also. Obviously vicky isn't very liked in general from her past, present behaviour as well as her constant contradictions so being involved with vicky you'll get the abuse. Ercan does get abuse in his Instagram dm's nowhere near the scale vicky gets but it's more frustration from people trying call out vicky for her shitty behaviour or when she does dumb things. As most people on this thread can tell yes vicky does care about how she is perceived on social media & the public hence why she tries to act like she's releatable & one of the people. When in reality she's a foul mouthed coke head narcissistic bitch.
Every now & again you'll see her bite & post a snippet off a dm from a hater but its always the lightness off abuse. But yeah in general "What's done in the dark will always come out in the light" that saying is very relatable to vicky.
Vicky & ercan is a very volatile relationship. More her than him. Ercan actually is a nice guy. It's just the monster he is with how she's perceived its going to fall on his shoulders also.
Ercan didn't want milo initally. It only happened because of lockdown & the fact that vicky thought it be a good idea. (More for her social media content) Though it's plain to see by everyone she's uninterested and having a animal to care for 24/7 though (she picks and chooses when she wants too). She underestimated how hard it is.
Ercan family & friends have warned him about vicky. But ultimately its a very abusive relationship & they go through a lot stages off not speaking, vicky blocking him on WhatsApp , playing silly games on her social media with indirect posts & trying to act like she's the one in control.
Finally ercan does work. I know people act like he is unemployed on this thread & don't do fuck all But he is self employed but he trying get his fitness business up & running.
And lastly there probably people on here who watch vicky social media content and judging by all the threads I've skimmed through she don't have many fans on here 😂 but yes before Easter, definitely summer next year this relationship will be done. Its literally on its last legs as it is, it's just literally a ticking time bomb before ercan finally wises up & does walk. Though just be certain when they do finish vicky will paint the narrative that she's the victim & try get sympathy for the relationship ending from the public.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
That dog looks as pissed off as we do. Probably praying to be returned to dogs trust. Bet he’s a secret tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Runner1

Chatty Member
Post pandemic stress disorder? Give me a break!!! Tell that to the nhs workers, the teachers, the parents who’ve homeschooled the ill who have had operations cancelled I could go on and on she is so bloody privileged she needs to get a grip and do something constructive she has literally been on holiday/drinking every day for last 6 weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

JEndontgetoutmuch

I don’t think she’s ugly. I don’t think she needs all the filter. Especially the face changing apps. Think she’s a normal looking girl who strives to be what she’s not. The pressure must be exhausting. She needs to accept who she is before ramming it down people’s throats about insta vs reality. Reality is looking nice and put a bit of effort in before going out, not gurning at the camera hungover. It’s one extreme to the other. That’s not keeping it real.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ThatguyG

3 years down.6 months to go?.
I chuckled when I saw this.. So where do I start. Vicky you are proud of the home you've "Threatened numerous times since march onwards when you've argued with Ercan to get out/move out when he pulls you up your one sided behaviour, when you try belittle him or chip away at him." You are proud of milo "The dog you basically got for online content & because of lockdown & who until the past month when ercan finally left you alone for 10/14 days with him you realised all them months you've had milo you can't cope on your own with him. But in your deluded head you think your cut to own a pet when in reality that's not the case.
Proud of the "Charity work you make public as you want everyone who can't see you for who you really are to fan over you that your such a wonderful person, when in reality every now & again your mask of masked behaviour slips up"
Finally the "Fun you have together" The emotional manipulation, the emotional & verbal abuse shown on a weekly basis , when Ercan FINALLY wakes up from the red flags which stare him in the face & realises the celeb lifestyle he initial loved because of you isn't worth the shit you put him through you'll be a single 34/35 year who won't find a man who been as patient & put up with your shit like ercan. Like I said on my last post this relationship is hanging on its last legs.. Ticking timebomb literally. But hey let vicky sell her followers & herself a online dream that she's happy & content it's all Bullshit!

• Heart
  • Wow

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Of course when they split Ercan will be the bad guy because it couldn’t possibly be St Victoria Pattison, patron saint of Periods.

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
Fucking hell, something vicky can't get for free, she'll be fuming for weeks. Shame you can't store your eggs in a #gifted M&S hamper eh vicky.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

hausofmauslv

Hmm don’t even recall her actually admitting she had Covid a while back when we thought she had…

View attachment 1010214
It’s the ‘so many of you will be able to relate’ for me.
No Vicky, I don’t relate. My parents aren’t able to travel cause they still work. Myself and my parents also put in time to ensure that my older brother who has autism is looked after and that he is thriving on his own. I also work 60+hours to pay for my mortgage, to help my parents and my older brother. I also, have a dog that I make sure is well. I also baby sit for family members who need a break or just need a night out cause they also work over 60hrs a week to pay for their bills.
I also have to try and save to even go on a trip like the one you mentioned. I have to save at least 2yrs for the flights, accommodation and spending money. & with the pandemic going on… I also have to think about possibly getting covid.

So no Vicky, I don’t relate.

I also hope you read this, maybe humble yourself & realise your privilege. Cause you seem to flaunt it like we can relate to the privilege you have.

Oh and 1 more thing, get a Milo into fucking dog training. He is fully aware you aren’t the leader of the pack.

*sorry, but Vicky’s first world problems are minimal compared to those who have lost jobs. For her to even say that, shows how out of touch she is.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member

Probably not a good look for a woman who is about to release a book called The Secret to Happy.:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
I feel like I'm living in some sort of alternate universe 😆. Who would think "my life is a mess I'm so unhappy I really need some inspiration from a self help guru who can teach me the secret to happiness" and then pick Vicky Pattison?! Who has no discernible skills, poor relationships, no sense of direction and clearly an alcohol or drugs problem, as well as an anger problem?
The mind boggles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

bananabutter

VIP Member
I cannot describe how tone deaf this is.
Vicky we are in the middle of a pandemic we have a health service which is free at the point of use and will look after you in if you get cancer, or a family member gets a chronic disease, will fund IVF if you have infertility, or you end up in ITU with covid and it is frankly creaking at the seams. Staff on the verge of burnout waiting lists at an all time high, hospitals full.
. The NHS should not be paying £10k because you are delaying having a baby for social reasons... Mainly being your boyfriend does not want a baby with you. You selfish woman. Pay for it yourself. Or are you hoping it will be #gifted? Which I can tell you now pet it won't be as thank heavens the HFEA has rules and standards!!
View attachment 919920
so it should be a basic human right that you can go through any medical procedure you fancy, at whim, despite there being no actual medical issue because Ercans not ready? Sorry, no. I have every sympathy for those with fertility issues but you cannot expect other people to pay for your decisions

Reactions: 26

Laylor

I've emailed the Dogs Trust. It's so bad that she has let the child bounce on the dogs back. I also screen recorded the story before she blocked me (I messaged her to tell her not to let a child bounce on a dog - how immature and arrogant to block someone for that reason). I'll be chasing up the Dogs Trust if they don't deal with it appropriately. Sick to death of stupid human beings treating animals as possessions and toys. For her to do this with over 4 million followers is so irresponsible. I've never directly messaged anyone I don't know on Instagram or any other social media, but I had to this time as she needs telling. Irresponsible owner - she needs to start being responsible.

Reactions: 25

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
3BBA7E2B-6DAB-4AD1-AD93-5D824A5EC0C6.png
Try having a normal 9-5 job hun, fucking hell, I’m a nurse and can only dream of having such a cushty life and I bet my patients could wish for only half of that

• Sick

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Have yoy actually read her book? What's it like?
Its a woeful tale of begging blagging and snorting. Awash with more period blood than a gruesome scene from a period drama. A wonderous recounting of a toxic relationship and all the benefits that come with it. All topped off with sage advise on not using filters and just being yourself on the gram. You go our girl Vicky you've got this and we are rooting for you. SLAAAAYYY QWEEEEEENNN.

Disclaimer: I have not read vickys book nor would i drean of lining the pockets of a narcissistic cunt who has more faces than big ben by buying it.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh god if they have split, we’re not going to get another bloody documentary with her snivelling and ugly crying are we? That one about John her ex made my skin crawl with the level of cringe.

• Haha

merlot

Chatty Member
The cheeky fucking bastard on the beg for donations to centrepoint!
Why does she never donate all her free foodie hampers? She's been sent so much stuff on the run up to Christmas.. She could have donated so much, I actually fucking can't bear her.
Scrounging fucking cunt.
How many people are on the bones of their arse right now.. & she's forever flaunting her holidays, freebies, weekends away, daily MUA visits, nights out...
But nooo, you lot get your hand in your pockets..
Fucking fuck. Fuck off.

• Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I love how yesterday she posted a picture of herself and put *filter on it. But then today she is clearly using a filter but hasn’t put that she is.
You can’t be all high and mighty one minute about needing to be transparent for younger people about the use of filters but then not put it every time 🙄

Also getting reeeeeeally bored of her now, anyone else?
I’m basically just hanging around to see when the inevitable split happens to see how she portrays herself as the victim

Reactions: 24