Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is full of tit she says she as 3 houses she rent out if that the case & they say rent for £1000 per month then that's £3000 per month for the 3 rentals x by 12 = 3600 per year, x by 25 = her mortgage on this home she is in now. Is paid for by them rentals its all smoke & mirrors.
Who are they kidding. Thinking there all rolling in it its all so fake.
Instagram is so fake and so are them lot on it. What a way to live your life through a social media platform how draining .

Reactions: 10
Coincidence that he shares this after my comment last night?? Convinced one of them are reading these🤣🤣 hes only there for the #gifted. Its become clear as day now
Who dat? Why is her face the same shape as Jim carreys in the mask?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last time I got my make up done (Jan 2020) I was £35.
I got mine done as a bridesmaid trial earlier this year and it was £60! It’s even more expensive for the actual day. Wouldn’t mind but I’m perfectly capable of doing my own.

Reactions: 4
Coincidence that he shares this after my comment last night?? Convinced one of them are reading these🤣🤣 hes only there for the #gifted. Its become clear as day now
I touched on the last thread , how I know off ercan. We ain't close close but he is one my friendship circles. I need be careful with what I say so it's not very obvious who it is to him.
I'll touch on a few things, Ercan is aware off this thread & vicky is also. Obviously vicky isn't very liked in general from her past, present behaviour as well as her constant contradictions so being involved with vicky you'll get the abuse. Ercan does get abuse in his Instagram dm's nowhere near the scale vicky gets but it's more frustration from people trying call out vicky for her crappy behaviour or when she does dumb things. As most people on this thread can tell yes vicky does care about how she is perceived on social media & the public hence why she tries to act like she's releatable & one of the people. When in reality she's a foul mouthed coke head narcissistic witch.
Every now & again you'll see her bite & post a snippet off a dm from a hater but its always the lightness off abuse. But yeah in general "What's done in the dark will always come out in the light" that saying is very relatable to vicky.
Vicky & ercan is a very volatile relationship. More her than him. Ercan actually is a nice guy. It's just the monster he is with how she's perceived its going to fall on his shoulders also.
Ercan didn't want milo initally. It only happened because of lockdown & the fact that vicky thought it be a good idea. (More for her social media content) Though it's plain to see by everyone she's uninterested and having a animal to care for 24/7 though (she picks and chooses when she wants too). She underestimated how hard it is.
Ercan family & friends have warned him about vicky. But ultimately its a very abusive relationship & they go through a lot stages off not speaking, vicky blocking him on WhatsApp , playing silly games on her social media with indirect posts & trying to act like she's the one in control.
Finally ercan does work. I know people act like he is unemployed on this thread & don't do duck all But he is self employed but he trying get his fitness business up & running.
And lastly there probably people on here who watch vicky social media content and judging by all the threads I've skimmed through she don't have many fans on here 😂 but yes before Easter, definitely summer next year this relationship will be done. Its literally on its last legs as it is, it's just literally a ticking time bomb before ercan finally wises up & does walk. Though just be certain when they do finish vicky will paint the narrative that she's the victim & try get sympathy for the relationship ending from the public.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I touched on the last thread , how I know off ercan. We ain't close close but he is one my friendship circles. I need be careful with what I say so it's not very obvious who it is to him.
I'll touch on a few things, Ercan is aware off this thread & vicky is also. Obviously vicky isn't very liked in general from her past, present behaviour as well as her constant contradictions so being involved with vicky you'll get the abuse. Ercan does get abuse in his Instagram dm's nowhere near the scale vicky gets but it's more frustration from people trying call out vicky for her crappy behaviour or when she does dumb things. As most people on this thread can tell yes vicky does care about how she is perceived on social media & the public hence why she tries to act like she's releatable & one of the people. When in reality she's a foul mouthed coke head narcissistic witch.
Every now & again you'll see her bite & post a snippet off a dm from a hater but its always the lightness off abuse. But yeah in general "What's done in the dark will always come out in the light" that saying is very relatable to vicky.
Vicky & ercan is a very volatile relationship. More her than him. Ercan actually is a nice guy. It's just the monster he is with how she's perceived its going to fall on his shoulders also.
Ercan didn't want milo initally. It only happened because of lockdown & the fact that vicky thought it be a good idea. (More for her social media content) Though it's plain to see by everyone she's uninterested and having a animal to care for 24/7 though (she picks and chooses when she wants too). She underestimated how hard it is.
Ercan family & friends have warned him about vicky. But ultimately its a very abusive relationship & they go through a lot stages off not speaking, vicky blocking him on WhatsApp , playing silly games on her social media with indirect posts & trying to act like she's the one in control.
Finally ercan does work. I know people act like he is unemployed on this thread & don't do duck all But he is self employed but he trying get his fitness business up & running.
And lastly there probably people on here who watch vicky social media content and judging by all the threads I've skimmed through she don't have many fans on here 😂 but yes before Easter, definitely summer next year this relationship will be done. Its literally on its last legs as it is, it's just literally a ticking time bomb before ercan finally wises up & does walk. Though just be certain when they do finish vicky will paint the narrative that she's the victim & try get sympathy for the relationship ending from the public.
Thanks for the intel! Good to know we're on the right track :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is fascinating.I know we take the piss out of Air Can a bit, but he does at least seem like a fairly decent person,unlike Vicky.At this point I feel like he only stays with her for the lifestyle she provides,simple as that.

@ThatguyG Is Ercan with her for the money/lifestyle or did he genuinely like her at the start?
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment alot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They gave through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over and over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 Job.
Thank you for replying. Second taste of the lifestyle is right, I forgot he was on TOWIE.

Reactions: 11
Thank you for sharing. I feel more and more sorry for Ercan the more clear it becomes she is a narcissistic and toxic person who is going to try and ruin his life as soon as he tries to leave. I’ve had my own fair share of abusive and toxic relationships and know first hand they are hard to get out of. I hope one day it all comes back and bites her in the arse.

He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.
She sounds absolutely vile. I mean we can see that for ourselves, but to have it confirmed speaks volumes. She is so transparent it's shameful.
The sooner he dumps her, the better. The balance is all off. She is desperate to pin him down and trap him with a baby. That's probably the real reason she came off contraception. He would be an absolute fool to fall into that trap. The way she carries on, he is probably so embarrassed by her. Mid 30's with a foul gob. Who behaves like that! She needs bringing down a peg or 10, and that poor dog needs removing from her possession pronto!

Reactions: 14
Thank you so much for this; just shows you can’t always hide things as it tends to become more obvious… I do wonder what happened with John Noble whether that was because she was the same with him as she is with Ercan or he did just do the dirty on her…

Reactions: 8
Thank you so much for this; just shows you can’t always hide things as it tends to become more obvious… I do wonder what happened with John Noble whether that was because she was the same with him as she is with Ercan or he did just do the dirty on her…
I've always felt that by cheating on her so publicly,Noble was looking for an out.He knew it would get back to her one way or another and that would probably be the end of the relationship.She also admitted he didn't seem enthusiastic about the wedding.

Do NOT tell me she is going in Annabels, I will cancel my membership if she starts frequenting there 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
She does make me laugh horrifically hungover this morning so much so she did a covid test but then back drinking again a few hours later…. drink problem or bs for Instagram content

I find it hilarious she’s going to PR parties for ex love islanders in a desperate bid to stay relevant. She must seethe when she sees all the tv work Scarlett Moffat gets who is genuinely loved up and comes across so much better on social media!
Agreed! She goes on about how GS is in the past etc, yet it gave her the opportunities she has now. GS isn’t even in her bio. Nor does she want to
Be associated with GS… she’s trying to be a “serious” presenter these days. 🙄🙄
She is aware that the nation can see through her, right? That they can see through her bullshit? 🤦🏽‍♀️ She follows only a few GS OGs only to stay relevant. She gets on my tits. Whenever I see her pop up anywhere I roll my eyes to the point where it’s at the back of my head.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.