Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glamapuss

She has absolutely no self awareness.So I doubt it.
she really doesn’t …

shes called aircan on her story ‘a silly little man’ trusting her not to open that pendant and hinted at a ring in the jeweller she has her eye on - she’s delusional.

gifted Pj’s from primark of all places, why not give them to centre point, the hostels, womens hostages, the refugees … there are so many people in need, with fuck all, grieving, dying, in a bad way at the moment but This Cunt needs her family in free matching Pj’s, free pizza and marks and Spencer food. This is what is wrong with society and social media as a whole, she is a selfish greedy bitch

i am so happy VP reads this forum and sees us laughing at the photo shops fails, her 1000 faces and the fact Aircans mate is spilling that TEA!!!!

That mavie kid looks grubby AF constantly, chocolate and pizza is all she eats, wipe the poor girls face!!! 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ok my fellow tattler lovelies, confession to be made, she was at an event I was at this evening.. I have to say she did look very slim and trim, and professionally made up to the eyeballs, but, oh my god, the jaw! I’ve never seen anything like it! Swinging for England!

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t think it’s fair to generalise that women’s eggs are “half stale” at 34 and say unfortunately this is true. Every woman is different and these remarks can be triggering for some. Can we just have a little tact and consideration when throwing around these sort of statements.

• Heart
Absolutely infuriating.You just know she will get it done for free too,in exchange for putting it all over her insta.Vile fuckin grifter that she is.:mad:
Luckily the HFEA which is the fertility regulator have such strict rules on this you can't get any discounts or freebies which is likely why she's raging about having to put her hand in her pocket and pay for her life choices herself!

thedogatemysandal

Probably not a good look for a woman who is about to release a book called The Secret to Happy.:rolleyes:
This shit is exactly why I unfollowed her. She’s a fucking arsehole. Try having a child in hospital alone going through chemo on New Years Eve darling, then you might have something to fucking cry about.

• Heart

ThatguyG

So I've heard some interesting news on ercan from mutual friend me & him have. Trouble has been brewing in paradise between him & vicky again. He has been looking at flats over past few weeks to move into I presume for himself. Whether it actually materialises is one thing but it's encouraging that he is finally taking steps to try make a attempt to leave her despite the cushy life he gets with her.
It kicked off with him & vicky around Xmas time , I don't know whether it was a current new issue or a backlog of previous nonsense they go through. But knowing he gets verbally & emotionally abused/blackmailed by that witch constantly maybe he is waking up & realising no matter how many free dinners, gifted products & rent free living is worth it to be treated like a dickhead 80% of the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
All that packaging for 12 doughnuts and how much was it to post? 😡
Everytime I see something gifted to Vicky it actually puts me off that company.🤷‍♀️
The companies sending her food are a complete disgrace. Sending 12 doughnuts for 2 people when other people are starving and using food banks just makes me so angry.

Let alone the wastage of packaging

• Heart

GBNI

VIP Member
Hands up if you think the homeless person was a figment of her imagination...

Reactions: 22
I cannot describe how tone deaf this is.
Vicky we are in the middle of a pandemic we have a health service which is free at the point of use and will look after you in if you get cancer, or a family member gets a chronic disease, will fund IVF if you have infertility, or you end up in ITU with covid and it is frankly creaking at the seams. Staff on the verge of burnout waiting lists at an all time high, hospitals full.
. The NHS should not be paying £10k because you are delaying having a baby for social reasons... Mainly being your boyfriend does not want a baby with you. You selfish woman. Pay for it yourself. Or are you hoping it will be #gifted? Which I can tell you now pet it won't be as thank heavens the HFEA has rules and standards!!
Screenshot_20211212-160928.png

• Angry
  • Wow

LaraQ

VIP Member

Celebrating her "little drunken Mama bear" so.......she posts a photo of herself.Her Mom doesn't even make the second slide, that was reserved for Vicky's steak.Narcs gotta narc I guess. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Most people in a long term relationship don’t feel the need to ‘claim’ their partner on social media because you’re comfortable and don’t need to prove anything. This smacks of desperation and trying a bit too hard to prove she has it all.

hausofmauslv

I can’t.. I can’t with her! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I get it, people go through it. I’ve seen it in the work I do. I’ve seen my older brother go through it, I’ve seen my parents go through it.
I’m sure Vicky goes through it as well.. but the difference is, the young girls, young men, older men, older women and young kids… don’t have the resources she does.
Now she’s part of a documentary about mental health?? I’m sorry, if she is struggling as she says she is… then take a break from social media!!!
But she can’t, instead she posts up pictures of her crying and then stops crying to write a long arse caption/novel about why she’s crying.

The thing about mental health is that while we encourage people to speak and not stay silent… it takes time for that person to come around and open up. Vicky likes to shout it from the roof top rather then doing the sensible thing and taking a break from social media, focusing on herself and maybe repairing the almost extinction of her relationship. Instead, she posts a crying photo of herself.

Vicky, again if you are reading this.
Instead of posting a filtered picture of you crying. Maybe actually come down to the hospitals and have a chat with staff who see things like this everyday, who support families affected by suicide, who support young women and men, older women and men who have thoughts of suicide, who deal with it mental health 24/7 who sometimes have to travel 2hrs because in their town there isn’t enough resources.
Instead of you pocketing the money from your book. Maybe you should have donated it to our reach programs who support those affected by mental health cause they don’t have govt funding.

Vicky, fuck off with your ignorance. Start actually giving back to the communities. You’re not the first “celebrity” to be in a documentary about mental health.

Is this her documentary she has been talking about?
Yip

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be surprised if this new documentary she is working on is all about freezing her eggs and fertility issues… strain on the relationship with my aircan etc 🙄

Btw sick of the lateral flow pics….
You'll be yearning for the days of lateral flow pics when she starts sharing photos of her ovulation sticks 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Lovelula

VIP Member
I dont follow her but had a look at her page/stories yesterday...
The absolute gall of her to write a book called the secret to happy???
I am a reality tv junkie..I watched them all years ago geordie shore jersey shore teen mom etc..I can honestly say she was the nastiest character I ever saw...she was a roaring cunt I always wondered why they kept her on the show when she was a bully.

The secret to happy...Sweet divine Christ...and as for being a feminist...you'll have to schedule me in for a lobotomy to believe that one.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
All that packaging for 12 doughnuts and how much was it to post? 😡
Everytime I see something gifted to Vicky it actually puts me off that company.🤷‍♀️

LaraQ

VIP Member
Vicky on her stories just now:"I'm the least preachy person in the world".Lol.I guess we all imagined those self righteous sermons she wrote on Instagram then.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Quick question. Who the fuck take a photo of themselves crying unless their a narcissist looking for attention?