Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every woman, man, transgender, binary, non-binary and every pronoun deserves to be a parent.
While I’m sure Vicky would love to have a child of her own, she really needs to sort herself out before having a kid. Having a kid is different from a dog.

Tbh - I don’t think she’s really ready to be a mam. Not cause of her age… but because I don’t think she will be able to handle it.
She will use it in a way to share it online, we have so many mammy influencers, do we really need another “celebrity” advising us of her ‘realness’ as a parent… as someone who doesn’t have kids, I see how hard it is when I see family members with their kids and what they go through everyday.
I’ve baby sat for them and compared to what they go through, it’s nowhere near, not even close to the late nights, the routines, the constant worry etc. she’s not ready for that.

She Likes the idea of being a mam. But she doesn’t understand the scope of being a parent. She thinks having a kid will complete her and make her happy. I mean, for crying out loud.. she wrote a book about the secret to happiness. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every woman, man, transgender, binary, non-binary and every pronoun deserves to be a parent.
While I’m sure Vicky would love to have a child of her own, she really needs to sort herself out before having a kid. Having a kid is different from a dog.

Tbh - I don’t think she’s really ready to be a mam. Not cause of her age… but because I don’t think she will be able to handle it.
She will use it in a way to share it online, we have so many mammy influencers, do we really need another “celebrity” advising us of her ‘realness’ as a parent… as someone who doesn’t have kids, I see how hard it is when I see family members with their kids and what they go through everyday.
I’ve baby sat for them and compared to what they go through, it’s nowhere near, not even close to the late nights, the routines, the constant worry etc. she’s not ready for that.

She Likes the idea of being a mam. But she doesn’t understand the scope of being a parent. She thinks having a kid will complete her and make her happy. I mean, for crying out loud.. she wrote a book about the secret to happiness. 😩
I honestly believe that this is one of her primary reasons for wanting a kid.She has seen the way other women monetise their children on the gram and she wants some of that.She has done nothing but use Milo for content from the minute she got him, so imagine what she'd be like with a baby.The begging for baby clothes/cribs/toys would be out of control.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I honestly believe that this is one of her primary reasons for wanting a kid.She has seen the way other women monetise their children on the gram and she wants some of that.She has done nothing but use Milo for content from the minute she got him, so imagine what she'd be like with a baby.The begging for baby clothes/cribs/toys would be out of control.
If she has a kid I'm never looking at her insta or tattle threads ever again, the period complaining and free food begging is already out of control, pregnancy, birth, healing, breastfeeding, motherhood and begging for everything her baby needs is a step too far!

Reactions: 15
Omg her BOUX Avenue stories … the obvious filter to make her face appear slimmer wtf 😂 made the whole room slimmer
I was just thinking where has the lollypop head came from. She didn't look like that plugging her self acceptance book last week. The background is compleatly warped

Reactions: 3

Less than 6000 likes for a woman with 4.9M followers?.Very weird.:unsure:

Reactions: 6

Less than 6000 likes for a woman with 4.9M followers?.Very weird.:unsure:
Her engagement rate is in the bin. She posts way too much and because of how long she’s had her account there’s probably so many inactive followers. I can’t work out how she keeps steadily gaining followers when she’s not really doing anything?

C2C4EF91-CA5E-460B-8926-EEA35C0C101C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
3BBA7E2B-6DAB-4AD1-AD93-5D824A5EC0C6.png
Try having a normal 9-5 job hun, bleeping hell, I’m a nurse and can only dream of having such a cushty life and I bet my patients could wish for only half of that

• Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1003313Try having a normal 9-5 job hun, bleeping hell, I’m a nurse and can only dream of having such a cushty life and I bet my patients could wish for only half of that
You’ll never understand tiredness as a nurse and certainly not as a patient, but I’m sure Vicky could educate you in how to be as awesome as her!She has no idea about real work 🙄

Paul Danan! Oh my god blast from the z list past! How is he even a thing now?
I’m hoping Private Eye do a review on her book as their one on Gemma Collins so called autobiography that she didn’t write and also forgot to read when plugging it was savage.

Reactions: 11
Paul Danan! Oh my god blast from the z list past! How is he even a thing now?
I’m hoping Private Eye do a review on her book as their one on Gemma Collins so called autobiography that she didn’t write and also forgot to read when plugging it was savage.
He’s currently on C4 Celebrity Coach Trip. He keeps turning up late every morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s an insta page called Paul_danan_official which makes quite amusing reading….there’s some cracking photos of him appear from time to time having enjoyed too much of a good time, shall we say 😂 him and VP will have a lot in common….

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I agree with you she is very its all about me highly doubt a child would fit into her life and no shame in not wanting kids *none to make you life none to make your cry* as they say. She just doesn't come across to me to be the mothering type I think she just likes the idea as its seen as normal for all woman to have kids and really it isn't the case for every woman. She delaying it all.the time blames ercan she a older woman would think she would either say to him I want a baby sooner rather than later or separate she just make excuse. Would rather her say I'm not ready or unsure no big deal is it if you don't want kids each to there own.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why the actual eff is she up here again!! Is she just with Airhead Sun-Thurs like a part time job? Bet he’s glad she’s away like 😂

Reactions: 8
I agree with you she is very its all about me highly doubt a child would fit into her life and no shame in not wanting kids *none to make you life none to make your cry* as they say. She just doesn't come across to me to be the mothering type I think she just likes the idea as its seen as normal for all woman to have kids and really it isn't the case for every woman. She delaying it all.the time blames ercan she a older woman would think she would either say to him I want a baby sooner rather than later or separate she just make excuse. Would rather her say I'm not ready or unsure no big deal is it if you don't want kids each to there own.
I'm not surprised
Why the actual eff is she up here again!! Is she just with Airhead Sun-Thurs like a part time job? Bet he’s glad she’s away like 😂
Eee I'm glad I don't live I Wallsend anymore. I don't think I could stop myself from saying summat to her if I saw her. Something like 'stop letting that dog rule the roost " or 'stop giving that kid Haribos to choke on'

Absolutely there's no shame in not wanting kids but the minute I say this the barrage of 'you will regret it' nah think I'll regret the constant days where they don't stop screaming 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Absolutely there's no shame in not wanting kids but the minute I say this the barrage of 'you will regret it' nah think I'll regret the constant days where they don't stop screaming 🤣🤣
I've never regretted it for a second I have to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.