Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheeky bleeping bastard on the beg for donations to centrepoint!
Why does she never donate all her free foodie hampers? She's been sent so much stuff on the run up to Christmas.. She could have donated so much, I actually bleeping can't bear her.
Scrounging bleeping bleep.
How many people are on the bones of their arse right now.. & she's forever flaunting her holidays, freebies, weekends away, daily MUA visits, nights out...
But nooo, you lot get your hand in your pockets..
bleeping duck. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She really doesn’t like disclosing things does she 😂, what a weird comment
What a total bellend she is.. duck me no wonder no one likes her I wish she would just fall off the earth and bugger off.. absolute waste

Reactions: 7
I don't think Air Can is with her at the house she's rented.He 's been all over her stories in the last few days(talk about overcompensating after their little split a few weeks ago) and now he's nowhere to be seen.I'm guessing he's spending Christmas with his family and will join her for New Years.
Still,weird not to spend Christmas with your girlfriend of 3 years.:sneaky::whistle:

Reactions: 8
I don't think Air Can is with her at the house she's rented.He 's been all over her stories in the last few days(talk about overcompensating after their little split a few weeks ago) and now he's nowhere to be seen.I'm guessing he's spending Christmas with his family and will join her for New Years.
Still,weird not to spend Christmas with your girlfriend of 3 years.:sneaky::whistle:
Looks like a Christmas proposal isn’t on the cards….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor bugger might have the best Christmas ever and then hopefully he will see the light 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she never donate all her free foodie hampers? She's been sent so much stuff on the run up to Christmas.. She could have donated so much, I actually bleeping can't bear her.
How many people are on the bones of their arse right now.. & she's forever flaunting her holidays, freebies, weekends away, daily MUA visits, nights out...
bleeping duck. duck off.
Are you fuming or bleeping fuming haha so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping duck. duck off.
Haha I wish you’d stop beating around the bush and say what you’re really thinking 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she reads this and realises what a beg she is and donates to people in need bleeping cretin

Reactions: 13
She has absolutely no self awareness.So I doubt it.
she really doesn’t …

shes called aircan on her story ‘a silly little man’ trusting her not to open that pendant and hinted at a ring in the jeweller she has her eye on - she’s delusional.

gifted Pj’s from primark of all places, why not give them to centre point, the hostels, womens hostages, the refugees … there are so many people in need, with duck all, grieving, dying, in a bad way at the moment but This bleep needs her family in free matching Pj’s, free pizza and marks and Spencer food. This is what is wrong with society and social media as a whole, she is a selfish greedy witch

i am so happy VP reads this forum and sees us laughing at the photo shops fails, her 1000 faces and the fact Aircans mate is spilling that TEA!!!!

That mavie kid looks grubby AF constantly, chocolate and pizza is all she eats, wipe the poor girls face!!! 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The constant sniffling when she’s on regular stories, the wiping at her nose. Plus that stupid voice she puts on for the kids and the dog. Can’t stand.
Foul mouthed at the restaurant table too in front of the children. She can’t hide her true self no matter how many filters she uses.

Reactions: 10
Is that her niece standing on a kitchen bench! She's only a baby!!! I bet they are all mortal drunk by now as well. Their quite frankly negligent care of that girl makes me queasy, stood on high benches, given sweets that could choke her... The list goes on!

Reactions: 6
The language she's using infront of that baby. Whilst playing that monkey game is vile

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.