Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how yesterday she posted a picture of herself and put *filter on it. But then today she is clearly using a filter but hasn’t put that she is.
You can’t be all high and mighty one minute about needing to be transparent for younger people about the use of filters but then not put it every time 🙄

Also getting reeeeeeally bored of her now, anyone else?
I’m basically just hanging around to see when the inevitable split happens to see how she portrays herself as the victim

Reactions: 24
I love how yesterday she posted a picture of herself and put *filter on it. But then today she is clearly using a filter but hasn’t put that she is.
You can’t be all high and mighty one minute about needing to be transparent for younger people about the use of filters but then not put it every time 🙄

Also getting reeeeeeally bored of her now, anyone else?
I’m basically just hanging around to see when the inevitable split happens to see how she portrays herself as the victim
Yes she is super boring. Videos of Milo running towards her/godawful polyester tat from missy empire/free food/period moaning/‘mammy ‘no mates’ patto on repeat basically

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That dog is the most boring dog on Instagram. Even Hinches obese mutt makes me smile at times and I love Kate Lawlers dogs but fkn Milo is just boring. Milo do something .

Also whilst I'm on one wtf is going n with that floorboard to the right of the stairs??? Has Frank's carpets gifted her it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Vicky and Air Can will be spending Christmas together?.She said she's heading back up to Newcastle,but will the little fella be going with her?.
I remember a few weeks back when it looks like he left her, she was begging a company for free pajamas (yes you heard it right) and it was all female sizing she wanted so maybe he wasn’t invited then but could be now as she proclaiming her love for him all the time as he’s come back for the freebies… bit tit if he’s not with her like and he’s at home with the dog

Reactions: 5
She’s seems to have ramped up her irritating behaviour of being a beggy Mitchell recently. Like she’s really rubbing it in our faces that she’s pays for duck all. I for one cannot wait for the day she gets cancelled. I’m half surprised it’s not happened already given her previous disgusting behaviours and having read this thread, seems like a she’s not changed and perhaps got worse with air can. She really does irk me, I wish she would duck off with her periods and Coke jaw..

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow her or watch her stories but stumbled across her thread.. I’ve always felt with Vicky; that she didn’t stay friends with anyone from GS, stating her choice or whatever but a lot of the other girls have remained friendly or at least made a friend or two out of it. Considering how long she stuck around, o think it really says something about her and how vile she is

Reactions: 11
I don't know how she hasn't got covid yet when she literally attends the opening of an envelope!
I thought they had it last year or early this year (might be getting mixed up with someone else) but yes I’m surprised they haven’t had it again

Reactions: 3
I thought they had it last year or early this year (might be getting mixed up with someone else) but yes I’m surprised they haven’t had it again
Yeah they did. I remember her getting really chippy with people commenting that she should get tested for covid..

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her or watch her stories but stumbled across her thread.. I’ve always felt with Vicky; that she didn’t stay friends with anyone from GS, stating her choice or whatever but a lot of the other girls have remained friendly or at least made a friend or two out of it. Considering how long she stuck around, o think it really says something about her and how vile she is
They probably had the good sense to cut her off because she is such a witch. She was vile on GS and people don't change that much. She tried to make out that she disassociated herself from THEM because she is above that, but it's funny how the rest of the original cast have remained friends and they never even mention her. Who would choose to be friends with that?

Reactions: 7
Love her latest essay. 'It's okay if you're not as fabulous as me at Christmas, or ever! It's alright if you're feeling a bit anxious about going out etc! Not everyone IS living a life like mine, zero responsibilities and nothing to pay for!'

I wish she could see what I'm dealing with over the festive period (no pun intended). bleeping preaching at us all to be kind, as if we wouldn't normally be

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love her latest essay. 'It's okay if you're not as fabulous as me at Christmas, or ever! It's alright if you're feeling a bit anxious about going out etc! Not everyone IS living a life like mine, zero responsibilities and nothing to pay for!'

I wish she could see what I'm dealing with over the festive period (no pun intended). bleeping preaching at us all to be kind, as if we wouldn't normally be

She should be Prime Minister.She's so wise. :sick: :poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Everyone is not going out so they have a good Christmas by not catching covid or spreading it. She's out everyday and night, up and down the country, not wearing a mask, Close contact with many people...anyone else been in a party limo the last 2 years, karaoke bar or abroad? I don't think I have even travelled 10 miles away from my home. Just because we can do it doesn't mean we have to.

Reactions: 18
She literally has NO SHAME! And clearly bought most of those followers, I think manky old Geordie Jaw is just getting as much as she can while she can.. She must know it can't go on for much longer. The constant free tit knocks me sick, That primark hamper!! Like the previous poster says it really puts me off the companies that send her all this free tit.
Why doesn't she donate it? Or raffle it off to raise money for charity..
She's a horrible grasping woman. Ugly on the inside and on the outside.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.