Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LaraQ for the thread title! Not sure if I’ve done it right as first time attempt at a thread.

Previous thread here:

As you were peeps 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Brill title 👍 I reckon ercan as legged it or been legged one or the other . Maybe she carried on shocking demanding a baby & engagement after her massive cyst diagnosis & it's all kicked off. She thick really .stupid woman thinking she can tie a younger lad down. Happy Chrimbo vicky.

Reactions: 7
Brill title 👍 I reckon ercan as legged it or been legged one or the other . Maybe she carried on shocking demanding a baby & engagement after her massive cyst diagnosis & it's all kicked off. She thick really .stupid woman thinking she can tie a younger lad down. Happy Chrimbo vicky.
The cyst diagnosis has definitely triggered something. She hasn't mentioned his name since that day. She just went up North and now has come back and he still isn't with her. Something not adding up in her 'perfect' life of hypocrisy.

Looks like she has turned the comments off on her grid posts....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Vicky on her stories just now:"I'm the least preachy person in the world".Lol.I guess we all imagined those self righteous sermons she wrote on Instagram then.

Reactions: 21
I was just wondering where he is, she’s signed off her post Vicky & Milo?

Reactions: 8
Ercan seems to be with his brother as he’s been putting pics of his nieces and nephews on and it’s def not at their house… she’s also saying that she’s having to do everything herself (boo hoo eh?!) which indicates he ain’t around… wonder what the tea is then! Someone on here mentioned they knew of Ercan so maybe they can elaborate on what’s happened? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Cue the long post this week of how they are havin time apart and relationships aren’t all you see on the social media….

Reactions: 12
The best thing she could do is rehome that poor dog. She fell in love with the idea of a puppy and probably pulled out all the cards to bag little Milo. Puppy’s are so hard to come by from
Dogs trust, you’re more likely to adopt a mixed breed older dog than a Labrador puppy. Her life would be so much easier and he’d be more happy with a family who has time for him. Im
Not sure she will because of the massive uproar it would cause. A puppy, an Instagrammable home and a failing relationship don’t mix. She’s been really silly and wanted Milo because Ercan wasn’t ready for kids and it’s not looking likely that he’s even ready to settle down. She wanted the perfect picture family and all she’s been left with is a shagged polar bear torn apart all over her brand new herringbone wood flooring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The best thing she could do is rehome that poor dog. She fell in love with the idea of a puppy and probably pulled out all the cards to bag little Milo. Puppy’s are so hard to come by from
Dogs trust, you’re more likely to adopt a mixed breed older dog than a Labrador puppy. Her life would be so much easier and he’d be more happy with a family who has time for him. Im
Not sure she will because of the massive uproar it would cause. A puppy, an Instagrammable home and a failing relationship don’t mix. She’s been really silly and wanted Milo because Ercan wasn’t ready for kids and it’s not looking likely that he’s even ready to settle down. She wanted the perfect picture family and all she’s been left with is a shagged polar bear torn apart all over her brand new herringbone wood flooring.
Shagged bear 🤣😅😂

Reactions: 6
The dog humping is a sign of it showing dominance, wouldn’t surprise me if it humps her lol. She bosses are an around and shows no issues with telling him what to do, but she can’t even tell her dog off? Idiot of a woman.
And if they have split, you’re guaranteed he’ll be married and a dad within a year with the next woman.

Reactions: 10
Why does her mattress not have a sheet on it?
She is so clueless about dogs it's astounding. She seems to think it gets easier as they get older, she's in for a real culture shock.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That dog is going to be such a d**k, well let's face it he already is. Not his fault at all. She has no dominance over him at, no firmness in her voice. Just pisses herself when ever he jumps up or does something he shouldn't. Hope we don't see another whining post when he jumps up at a stranger again. Poor dog

Reactions: 12
I defo think they have split. She badly wants kids and he probably doesn't yet. I don't dislike her as much as you lot 😂 but she must have known the age gap would be a problem

Reactions: 10
Wow actually stated that she used a filter on her latest boomerang!

I feel for anyone going through a break up and heartache but she must have known deep down that there were some red flags over the age gap, family planning, plus she has made it very clear it was her mortgage only (and that’s very much her right if it’s her money) but there isn’t any clear signs of commitment.

Reactions: 11
She a nob letting the dog piss all over people's lawn this morning when she let him out this morning , I would go mad if someone dog did that on my front lawn she hasn't got aclue with him she can't even get him to leave the ball so it can be thrown I've had my pup 6 weeks he can sit wait leave she is a bad dog mum. Dog will be amassive handful.

Reactions: 3
I think they’ve split too, do you guys remember a few weeks ago she did that Q&A saying she used to be desperate to be married and now she’s in a loving relationship she’s not but she’d love to be Aircan’s wife one day? I saw he reposted it saying something like “the pressure is on...” and I did think at the time it was a bit much 😅 I bet he’s tit himself, panicked and thought I either have to pull my finger out my arse and propose or leave 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not a fan of Vicky at all, but I think he seems like he’s used her for clout and freebies and it’s a shame really

Reactions: 9
Wow actually stated that she used a filter on her latest boomerang!

I feel for anyone going through a break up and heartache but she must have known deep down that there were some red flags over the age gap, family planning, plus she has made it very clear it was her mortgage only (and that’s very much her right if it’s her money) but there isn’t any clear signs of commitment.
Must be that magazine shoot about filters .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.